Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Zay
Wand
Curly 8 1/2 Inch Swishy Cypress Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Elara hated that her last birthday at school was on a Monday, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to do something fun. Thankfully, her best friends had agreed to come down to the lake with her to just hang out, but Elara wanted to do a little more. She had acquired some muggle snorkles and swim fins, but she knew they could also just use the bubble head charm if they discovered anything deeper. She'd found a bathing suit in the bottom of her drawer and tossed it on under her clothes. It was a little chilly, but what was the fun in the water being warm. She took a seat on a blanket she brought and laid out three cupcakes with three candles, as Elara didn't want to just celebrate herself, but all of them and the adventures they would have after Hogwarts, too.

With the end of their last ever school year approaching, Salem had found she barely had the ability to concentrate on anything right now. She knew NEWTs were important, but it was like she was stuck waiting for something and she wouldn't be able to get anything done until it finally got there. It wasn't the most productive mindset, but that wasn't exactly new when it came to Salem's school work.

She was relieved when Elara had invited them out to celebrate her birthday, Monday and school work or not, Salem was happy to drop everything and meet Elara out at the lake, grinning when she spotted her friend's spread. "Elara, Happy Birthday!" She announced as she flopped onto the blanket next to her, holding up a finger before producing her wand and pretending to pull a bouquet of flowers from her sleeve with it like a muggle magician might before resuming her flopping, spreading out on her back to smile up at her friend. "I'm so glad you wanted to do this I think I might go insane if I look at another text book," she said, ignoring the fact that the closest she'd been to a book outside of class had been having lunch with Indi, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back