Just a simple yet overdone reunion.

"Really? Where is she looking?" He was surprised. They could live near each other, that would be so damn cool. Tala pinched Derriks cheek. "You know I'd love to stay with you, you little cutie" He said trying not to laugh at Derriks face.

"Well she's looking somewhere around the town. Arisa's mum is helping my mum out." Tala pinched Derrik's cheeks. He returned the favor and spoke like he was speaking to a baby.
"Of course I'd like to stay with you too." Derrik said laughing so hard on the inside. Gosh he really loved this kid. Derrik never really thought that he'd find someone like this. Oddly he did and he was happy about it. No one...not even Brodie could damage this.

As they continued walking Derrik's stomach growled very loudly. "Well it looks like someone here is very hungry. I'm not sure if fudge will kill my apatite. But I do know that eating with a very special someone will make me feel loads better."

"Oh yeah, and who would that be?" He said jokingly. He was getting hungry too, only having a small bit of fudge himself. "Of course I'd join you Derrykins."

"What the name of the town closest to the school again? my family moved to a place called New Plymouth, it's a real nice place." He said, trying to remember where the school is near.

"I'm not too sure. I'm going to talk with mum about it. See if she needs help but then again, what does a 13 year old know about real estate?" Derrik could help but laugh at the thought.
"Come on. Let's go get something to eat before there is no more Tala." Derrik slightly pulled on Tala's arm.

"Yes lets." He said "I feel myself fading away slowly" His stomach grumbled loudly. "I think it's eating itself" he poked his stomach.

"Well we don't want you to implode here. That would be very bad. Not only for you, but for me too. I'd have to clean up the mess you'll end up leaving behind and I don't wanna clean after you. That's what you're for." Derrik gave a sickly twisted smile. If Tala thought that Derrik would do anything, boy was he WRONG! Of course if Tala begged enough then maybe there would a possibility that Derrik would do something.

Tala pouted slightly "And here I thought I could turn you into my love slave." He said, looking sideways at Derrik "But, I guess I was wrong" Tala was happy, they were back to the teasing and making fun of each other stage. They hadn't really done that in a while. He had found that they had been treading carefully around one another.

Derrik leaned in closer to Tala and rubbed his head against his cheek.
"And who says you can't? I don't mind that at all. But I don't think you'll have full control over me." Derrik turned his face to kiss Tala's cheek that he was just messing with. He loved how they could joke around with each other even though they hadn't seen each other for so long. Derrik didn't know what is was. If they hadn't seen each other for so long, he'd feel awkward around Tala but in all due time Derrik would be his normal self.

"Oooo A challenge" He said smiling evilly at Derrik after he pulled away from his check. "Now Slave. Where is my food!" He put on a poncy voice that sounded terrible with his Russian accent while trying to do the impossible: looking down his nose at Derrik. He knows it is impossible, cause of his height, but he can try and maybe one day he'll succeed.

Derrik loved laugh at Tala's attempts. There was probably no way that Tala would grow taller than Derrik. Okay, well maybe he would get to an even height but that would probably be it. "Well apparently I'm not enough to satisfy your hunger? Alright then. Since my stomach is starting to ache we should head to the Great Hall. They might have some well prepared food. Better than anything that I'd be able to make." Derrik's English accent decided to kick in as he spoke. Sometimes he had control over it but then there were times where he didn't. Although he did like it when it came about. It made him feel more sophisticated somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back