Just a simple yet overdone reunion.

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik had gotten a letter from Tala. He was happy to hear that Tala was okay and still alive. It was just the letter was a little scary. Derrik couldn't think of what Tala could possibly do to hurt them both. With nothing better to do, Derrik wrote back. He sent one of the school owls to send the letter. After doing that, Derrik went to where the two first met. "It's somewhat a good spot for a reunion I guess. After all...this is where we first met." Surprisingly Derrik's inner voice was quiet. Normally it would chatting up a storm but all was still from the voice.

Wearing a casual hufflepuff shirt and tie for fun, Derrik walked up to the lake. He hadn't been here in a while. Seeing flashbacks in his eyes made him tear up a little and get emotional on the inside but that was just like Derrik. He had turned into a giant hufflepuff teddy bear.

With nothing to do other than stare around and wait for his loved one, he figured he could skip some rocks to pass the time. He just hoped that none of the sea creatures would get upset.

Tala, after reading the reply from Derrik, ran to the lakefront as if his life depended on it. He didn't care if he got into trouble for running indoors, he just had to get outside. He had his button up shirt hastily put on and his tie messily tied up. Stopping for a sec at the entrance hall to catch his breath he thought about what he would say to Derrik...and do to him.

Taking off again, he sprinted all the way to where he spotted Derrik, skipping rocks on the lake. "Derrik!" He yelled as he ran straight at him, a silly grin on his face as he went.

He tackled Derrik to the ground, with his arms going tightly around him.

"Uff" Derrik feel straight to the ground.
"Geez be easy on me." he said with a low huff of breath. Derrik missed this boy too much. The feeling of being hugged by him made almost everything around them disappear in Derrik's eyes. Derrik tried to pry himself from Tala was only able to turn around to face him.

"Hey you..." he said as he gave Tala a kiss.
"I can tell you miss me a lot by the way your squeezing me and won't let go." he said with a smirk. Already they met after so long and Derrik was trying to be the wise one. He couldn't help it especially with Tala around.

"Don't say you don't like it, I know you do" He whispered into Derriks ear, giving him a final squeeze before loosening his grip on him. "I have missed you a lot" Tala said resting his head on Derriks shoulder. He had missed him heaps. And it showed by his thought processes over the last few weeks. He really did have to see Derrik before he hurt them both, which was not an option in his opinion.

"So other than missing me tons what have you been up to?" he said with a smirk on his face.
"I've been trying to deal with all the things in school. Um...I've oddly come to common ground with that girl that used to hang around Brodie...Alehya I believe her name is. She's actually a nice person once you get to know her." Derrik spoke as he stroke Tala's hair. Boy did he miss the semi-silkness of Tala's hair. He rested his hand on his chest after playing with the hair. Staring in the sky with the person he cared about most was good for now. He didn't care if people where watching or saying anything. Derrik was comfortable and that's all he could care about.

"Oh please you have grandmama's fudge? I've been dying to have some."

"I've been studying...Exams are coming soon you know" He said. He gave Derrik a half smile when he mentioned the fudge. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small bundle, holding it above Derriks Head. When he registered that Derrik had mentioned Brodie, yet again, he nearly got off him, but didn't since he mentioned that girl. He had seen her around a bit. "What common ground?" He asked, slightly curious now.

When Derrik saw Tala reach into his pocket and pull out a bundle of fudge he instantly turned into a dog. Tala hung it over his head to tease Derrik. But not that Derrik opened his mouth about Aleyha, he figured that he'd spill the beans.
"When we met, I thought that she was going to destroy me or something. But what happened was that she hated Brodie for a lot of other things that he did. She knew that I was behind most of the damage now. You remember the whole thing with Brodie. He's been trying to get back at me. Get me upset and stuff but I are smarter." he said trying to make Tala's mood lighten up.

"Aleyha sees that I've done a lot of damage and she liked it. So I guess some how where are friends. Plus she has her eyes on some guy so she's being a bit nicer than usual." Derrik laughed.

"Now can I have my fudge please?" Derrik hadn't touched it yet for he fear that if he tried to go after it, Tala would slap Derrik's hands.

"Since you asked so nicely" He said, giving the fudge to Derrik. It was all he had left from his grandma's last batch before she died. He was saving it just for Derrik. "It's the last of my Grandma's batch." He watched Derrik with a smile on his face.

"So that girls was pretty much thanking you for making Brodie's life a misery? Sweet." He then stopped and thought about what Derrik had said.

"How has he been trying to get back at you?" Tala's smile slowly vanished. "Derrik what has he been doing to you?"

Derrik's face lit up when he finally got the fudge in his hands. "Thank you Grandmama. You are the best." A tear fell from Derrik's eyes once he took a bite.
"Basically yes. So we're friends now because of that."
"Tala don't worry about him. He was only trying to say things. You know make me change my mind about you so he can have all of me to himself. But I knew better. I told him to bug off. He's lucky because I was so tempted to actually punch him but I held back. I didn't want to get in trouble for it. You wouldn't like it if you Derrykins was in detention because of a stupid fight with a stupid boy now would you?" Derrik said licking the fudge off of his lips.

"But I'm worried about you too. You're letter said that you would have done something that would hurt us both. I'm not trying to change the subject either. Now tell me, what did you mean when you wrote that?"

Tala sat up and looked away all guilty like. "Don't hit me please...or hate me" He said as he gathered his thoughts.

"I was going to break up with you" He said, not looking at all in Derrik's direction. "I thought you deserved better than me, cause I haven't been around lately, and I know how much you get lonely without me there. I thought you deserved someone better, who was there for you. I know Brodie is giving you poop, and it is all my fault. If I wasn't with you it would be different." He stopped and turned to look Derrik in the eye.

"But I couldn't do it. I love you, too much to even let you go. That is why I had to see you, before I changed my mind and crushed us both."

Derrik had a feeling that he would be in for the worst. When Tala spoke about him breaking the two apart, Derrik's heart sank. "Why would he even think that? It doesn't matter if he wasn't around....I still love him no matter what."
Derrik put his fingers under Tala's chin before he spoke.

"Don't ever think that. You're perfect for me. So what if you're not around. So what if we get a little lonely. That's what happens in relationships are for. Things are put in the way to see if we really are meant for each other. If we get through it all together then we're golden." Derrik hugged Tala. He could tell that Tala put a lot of thought into this. It was scary to even hear it to begin with.

Derrik knew he still had a little fudge on his lips. Then the idea came about. He kissed Tala once more.
"It's okay. Don't ever think that." he said as he laughed a bit. "It looks like you have some fudge on the corner of your lips. You might want to clean that up." Derrik smiled and looked into Tala's eyes.

Tala felt his heart take off when Derrik started speaking. It could have gone so horrible wrong for Tala, But Derrik seemed to understand where his thoughts had come from. He almost cried with relief when Derrik kissed him. He couldn't help but laugh at Derriks antics, he was trying to make him happy, and it was working. With a grin he leaned forward "Then you had better get it off" he kissed Derrik softly.

Derrik was glad that He was making Tala feel better.
"And what if I don't want to?" even though Tala still kissed Derrik. Derrik leaned in and slowly attacked Tala's sides hoping that he would squeal.
"We really need to go out somewhere you know? Have some really fun. Too bad that there aren't any carnivals or something around the school. I mean we could always wait til the school has an event but that's takes forever." Derrik gave Tala a puppy face.

Tala tried not to let out a squeal, but sadly the tiniest one passed through his lips. He mock glared at Derrik and folded his arms over his chest. "I'll get you for that"

"I know what you mean" He settled down on Derrik again, glad he wasn't the the taller one, or he would be on the bottom. "I don't mind being like this though, it's nice like this"

"I know silly. Its just...I like to have a little more fun. But sadly if we have too much fun" here we get in trouble." Derrik sighed and left a sad expression on his face. But with Tala settling down on Derrik, it made him feel just a little bit better. Derrik wrapped his arms around Tala.

"So what do we do now? We're here just hanging around. But we have the school as well so we need to be "adults"." Derrik laughed softly to himself.

"Welllllll...I could always throw you into the lake" He said wistfully, giving Derrik a silly grin "That would always be fun" He laughed into Derrik's shirt. He wouldn't actually throw him into the lake, push him maybe, but not throw.

"We could always reek havoc on the Professors, but then again, I don't think your mum would want you to have a detention." He said smirking slightly.

"Well if you threw me into the lake, I'd have to drag you along with me. And if we reeked havoc on the Professors, not only would the Professors destroy us, my mother would kill me and there would be no Derrykins for you." Derrik smiled at Tala. Slowly moving Tala out of the way, Derrik stood up give Tala a hand to help him out.

"Come on, let's go walk around."

Tala thought about that for a second "I want there to be a Derrykins" He tool Derrik's hand and got helped up. "If I was getting heavy, you could have said something" He joked, winking at Derrik. "Where too?"

"No where particular. Just walk around. My legs were starting to hurt. And believe me you're far from being fat. You way tons." Derrik said trying hard not to laugh. Derrik was joking too but he didn't know how harsh Tala would take it. He took a hold of Tala's hand and held on to it.

"So what are we going to do this year?"

"Oh geez thanks Derrik" He said pretending to be hurt. "You are no light weight yourself" He shot him a sly glance. He intwined his fingers with Derriks and smiled happily to himself. Today was a good day.

"What do you mean?"

Derrik laughed when Tala poked at Derrik's weight. He softly poked Tala's nose.
"I don't know. I just kinda thought of it. I mean exams are around the corner and then we have vacation. I'd still like to meet mom and dad you know. That is...if they know about us." Joan, Derrik's mom, knew about the both of them. She didn't know the grim details of all the things that had happen between them but Joan knew that the two were together. Derrik brushed the top of Tala's hand with his thumb repeatedly as he waited for an answer.

"I'll ask my parents if you can come and stay" He said. Oh they knew about him. "Don't worry about them, they know. And they don't mind, if they did mind, that would be very unfair to me, cause my brother also has a boyfriend..." He said with a small grin on his face. His brother had told him last holidays he had met someone and they had gotten together.

"Sweet. I can't wait for that. A day or two in Russia. Better bundle up then." Derrik said as he got closer to Tala while still holding his hand.
"And I definitely didn't know this about your brother." Maybe the four of them could have a jolly good time shopping or going to the movies. Derrik laughed at this thought. He was pretty sure that Tala wouldn't want to do that. He was also pretty sure that Tala wanted that time away from school to be just the two of them and no one else.

"Silly" He said "The four of us moved to New Zealand to get closer to the school. It was my Grandparents who stayed in Russia" He laughed lightly "Yeah it was a shock to find out, but an even bigger one when I told him about you. I think his jaw dropped" Tala squeezed his had lightly.

"Oh I see now." Derrik laughed. He could only imagine the look on their faces when Tala's family found out about the two of them.
"Well excuuuuse me if I forgot that you moved closer to the school okay?" Then Derrik thought of another idea.
"If I'm right, mum is looking for another place closer to the school as well. She's talking to Arisa's mum about it. And I think mum is talking to another guy too. Bleech! So maybe once mum gets settled in, maybe you can stay there too if you'd like. Mum already loves you to bits. I'm sure she wouldn't mind you stay around for break." Derrik said as he rubbed his nose against Tala's cheek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back