Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
undefined
Wand
Bloodwood 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
Selene made her way to the library. It didn’t take much to have an idea where her next delivery was. If anything it was the easiest one she had. The school counseler had her room in the library so she headed to that room hoping to see her uncle Stefan and wishing him a happy Valentine’s Day feeling slightly guilty that she hadn’t sent him a message. She knocked on the door to the counselers room and waited for an answer hoping she wouldn’t be interrupting any kind of session.

Between sessions Maria's time was largely taken up by paperwork, making sure she kept all of her student files up to date and in order. It was almost a full time job in and of itself, but it was a necessary evil of the work Maria loved. She was always quietly relieved, though, when that monotony was broken up by a knock on her office door. She closed the file she had been updating and crossed to the door, smiling as she opened it. "Hi there, how can I help you?" She asked gently.

Selene looked up as the door to the counsellor's office opened and the lady was there smiling at her. out of all the staff at the school she didn't really know Counsellor madison, she had seen her a few time when she had been in the library but never spoken to the women. but she guessed from the smile and what she seemed that she was nice. she was glad that she didn't have the job of sending roses to some of the other professors. "Good afternoon Counsellor Madison. Sorry to interrupt you but I have a rose for you" she said. taking a yellow rose out of the bunch and giving it to her.

Maria had only gotten a rose once before in all her time at Hogwarts, and despite the flowers the girl was holding, she didn't want to make assumptions. Valentines was a time of year students tended to need more support than usual, and she never wanted to make anyone feel as though they weren't welcome in her office. She was pleased when the visit did turn out to be a delivery though, and accepted the rose with a bright smile. "Oh, thank you so much!" Maria said warmly, smelling the flower and enjoying it for a moment. "I don't suppose you know who this is from?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back