Kadi
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
(open after @Samantha Jacobs )

Poppy walked over to the Hufflepuff table and looked over the many face eagerly eating their lunch. She couldn't seem to find Samantha anywhere. She knew her from working on newspaper but Poppy wasn't sure where to find her. "Do you know where Samantha Jacobs is?" she asked one of the other students at the table. They pointed vaguely to the right but that was enough. She spotted Samantha sitting towards the end of the table. Poppy bounced over and held out the red rose rather inconspicuously. "Hello! I have a rose delivery for you!"

Samantha was eating her lunch when she noticed Poppy, a girl she recognised from the paper coming towards her. She noticed there was a red rose that was being handed to her. "Hi! Thank you" Samantha says excitedly with a smile as she politely. Samantha blushed lightly when she got a red rose. She wasn't expecting to get a rose, yet a red one.

"You are very welcome." she said cheerfully. "You are the second red rose I have delivered today." Poppy pointed out. "Who do you think sent it to you?" she asked curiously as she handed the other girl the note that came with the delivery.

Sam, thank you for going to the Ball with me. Would you meet me out at the cliffs before lunch? ~Ren

Users who are viewing this thread

Back