Just a Quick Talk

"QUIET BELLA!" Theodore snapped as he turned to Alyssa giving her slightly soft look. He hadn't meant to be so rough with her. Theodore just didn't want her getting into his buisness and causing problems.

"Alyssa. Please go away." Theodore asked.

"Don't tell me what to do!" she said coldly at Theo. She wanted to talk to Alyssa next but didn't know if Theo was going to stay or not. "Well since our talk went nowhere," she glared at Theo, "I don't think I'm welcome anymore," she said glancing at Alyssa. She got up from the stump and smoothed out her dress and began leaving wanting to go find Aiden.
Suddenly she remembered something she had in her messenger bag that hung over her shoulder so she turned around and went back to where Theo and Alyssa were. "I almost forgot...here's your Christmas presents," she muttered, reaching into her bag and taking them out. She threw Theo a shirt she'd gotten him that said I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good and then threw Alyssa a small jewelry box containing Slytherin earrings. "Sorry it took me so long to give them to you, have a nice life," she said, fumbling to close her messenger bag again.

"Bella wait a minute!" Alyssa called and she carefully held the jewelry box in her hand. Alyssa didn't want to find with her best friend, even if Theodore did she didn't care. He wasn't her boss or her father.

Alyssa turned to Theodore and lightly slapped his arm before she walked over to Isabella and gently placed her hand on her shoulder. Alyssa knew Theodore was being unreasonable. But he had really liked Isabella and she threw him aside. Both Alyssa and Theo had been spoiled all their lives. They wern't used to not getting their way.

"Bella....ignore him. He's just really cranky...and hurt. He thinks if he throws a fit he's going to get his way. I know because I used to pull that stunt all the time with my parents." Alyssa smiled lightly at her.

"I think we've all done enough fighting. All of us." Alyssa said the last part as she looked at Theodore then back at Bella.

Isabella sighed and turned around slowly. She walked back to the both of them and when Alyssa put her hand on her shoulder, Bella felt tears weld up in her eyes. Everything between them had been nothing but constant fights. "I'm just really sorry about this Alyssa," she said with her head down so she couldn't see she was crying. "I never wanted to lose either of you as friends," she said, wiping her tears and looking up at Theo. "I never meant for you guys to think I didn't like you or I wanted to replace you," she said weakly. She wanted to add how people couldn't always get their way and that was no reason to take it out on her, but now she would just be rambling and she didn't know if any of it made sense anymore so she just stayed quiet.

"I had forgiven you a long time ago Bella." Alyssa smiled and walked foward to give Isabella a friendly hug. Alyssa glared at Theodore before she released the hug she had given Isabella.

"I've just been really busy and haven't had the time to just talk to you about it." Alyssa gave Isabella an apoligizing smile. "We made up with Henri and he's been doing a really good job of keeping me distracted."

Isabella smiled weakly and said "Thanks." She hugged her friend and then added, "I've been wanting to talk to you about it too but I've just been busy and stuff with homework," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm glad you made up with Henri, I need to do the same thing too. And what do you mean by he was keeping you distracted?" she said, raising an eyebrow at her playfully.

"She means beating the daylights out of Henri everytime he makes her angry." Theodore scoffed and folded his arms acrossed his chest. Theodore didn't like how easily Alyssa was forgiving Isabella.

Theodore hoped she wouldn't forgive that Aiden kid as easily. If she did Theodore wouldn't probably want to tear his hair out in frustraition.

"Oh." Bella said simply. She could tell Theo was not ready to forgive her, and she accepted that. She knew that if she were in his position, she'd feel the same way. She really hoped he'd come around and forgive her soon though.

"Well, I've got loads of homework I need to catch up on, so...I guess I'll see you guys later?" she said, smiling at Alyssa now that they were friends again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back