Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Isabella had sent Theo a note in History of Magic class telling him to meet her at the lakefront. This spot was sort of sentimental to her because it reminded her of Theo. She walked down to the lakefront and sat on the stump by the tree where they had had their first kiss. Her gut tightened as she remembered and she considered sitting somewhere else but she didn't want to ruin her dress and the stump was a perfect seat for her. She smoothed out her skirt and fluffed her hair out of nervous habit, waiting for Theo to see if he'd show up, half expecting him not to.

Theodore walked out to the lakefront with his hands at his sides. To be honest he really didn't want to talk to Isabella. But Alyssa forced him out of the common room and left him no choice. He had nothing really to say to Bella and her stupid boyfriend except to shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

But he knew that he should at leats hear her out. So when he arrived at the lakefront Theodore stood infront of Isabella with his hands in his pockets and a cold look in his dark green eyes.

Isabella saw Theo approaching and she started getting more nervous. When he walked up she smiled at him, knowing he probably didn't want to see her, and stood up. She smoothed out her dress and said, "Umm hi." She waited for a response but didn't think she'd get one. "Well, I know you don't want to talk to me but I just wanted to clear the air a bit." She looked around avoiding Theo's gaze because it was cold and just fiddled with her fingers. She sighed and just looked up into his eyes. "Theo I just want to say I'm really sorry."

Theodore listened intently to Isabella. He kept quiet but nodded occasionaly. Theodore could easily sense Isabella's nervousness. She had a reason to be. Theodore admitted that he could be a bad person to be around when he's upset. He was even worse than Alyssa and she was the one with the explosive temper.

Theodore looked down at Bella and flipped his bangs from his face and continued to stare at Bella.

"Is that all you have to say to me." Theodore asked Isabella coldly.

Bella was caught a little off guard by his coldness though she didn't know why since she should've expected it. "Umm..." she said, searching for the right words to say. "I don't know what to say except that I never ever meant to heart you Theo," she said sincerely, afraid to even take a step closer to him. "I really am sorry about everything I did, everything I messed up," she said quietly, looking down and shuffling her feet.

Theodore frowned and leaned up against the tree that sat near the stump. He knew that she was sorry. But he felt an enourmous amount of anger and hurt from her. What made it worse was that she came to him instead of Alyssa first.

"Oh shove off. Why don't try telling your apologies to Alyssa....or my family. OR TO HENRI!" Theodore shouted the last part as he begun to lose his calmness.

Isabella took a few steps back in fear, she didn't know what Theo would do to her when he was angry. Not wanting to show her fear however, she crossed her arms over her chest and said, "What's wrong with you! I did apologize to Alyssa but if it means so much to you, I'll do it again. I'll do it a million times if I have to! Why are you yelling at me?!" she asked, the hurt evident in her voice. She could feel tears building up but she blinked them away, determined not to let Theo make her cry. "And why the hell should I apologize to Henri?! He's the one who tried to attack me! If anything, he should say sorry to me!" she yelled back, her hands balling into fists.

Theodore unfolded his arms and and stopped leaning against the wall and took a step foward towards Isabella. He knew she was getting scared of his attitude and he felt pride well inside. He didn't care if he hurt her. She hurt him and caused him the humiliation of the year.

"Do you know what you and their stupid boyfriend have caused my family. They think I'm weak because I can't even keep a girl from a mixed blood Gryffindor. My family is frowning down on me." Theodore snarled.

"Because of you boyfriend Henri suffered from neglect. He tried so hard to catch Alyssa's attention. BUT YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS ALWAYS IN THE WAY!" Theodore snarled.

Isabella stayed rooted to the spot, determined not to let Theo think he was superior. "Sounds like a personal problem to me!" she spat back in regards to his family. "And it is not MY fault that Alyssa didn't like Henri! You can't force people to like others Theo!" she yelled back, her voice getting hoarse. "Stop taking all your anger out on me and GROW UP!" she spat at him. She breathed heavily and wanted to say so much more but she knew her voice would crack.

Despite the fact that she was terrified of him right now, Bella took a step forward. "Who cares what your family thinks of you. You're a good person Theo," she said silently. "I know that, we all know that, and you know that. That's all that should matter," she said, trying to calm him down. Her throat was burning from screaming so much and tears were still in her eyes so she looked down so he wouldn't see them.

"YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME!!" Theodore's angered immediantly sprung when Isabella said that he was a good person. He was anything but a good person. What's worse was that Isabella was telling him to grow up. Hee turned to her and took a step foward with a dark glare on his face.

"Don't give people advice that you can't follow yourself." Theodore spat and moved some more of his bangs away from his face. Once he was standing close to her he leant down so that he could whisper in Isabella's ear.

"Cause you need to learn a lot before you tell anyone to grow up." Theodore whispered darkly before he stepped back away from Bella.

Isabella winced as Theo yelled again then regained her composure. She put on her best cold stare and glared at him. "You know what," she said eerily quiet. "You're totally right. I know nothing about you. Because poor, suffering, pathetic Theo can't even open up to someone who actually likes him. I LIKED you Theo! Even when others told me you were a bad guy! And it took you forever and a year to do anything about it!" she said, her voice and fists shaking.
"So teach me a lesson will you Theo?" she said smirking. "Tell me what I have to do to grow up, because you obviously know all about that," she said sarcastically, daring to take a step forward.

Theodore didn't say anything. Instead he folded his arms against his chest. Isabella knew nothing about suffering or hatred. Niether did Aiden.

"You will never understand the suffering Alyssa and I have gone trough. So don't you dare ever mock me." Theodore's french accent came out slightly, which he never usually allowed to be shown.

"Alyssa may still want to be your friend. But I can't. Because If I see you with him....I'll tear you both to pieces." Theodore sneered.

As Theo replied, Isabella felt a few tears running down her cheeks. She hastily wiped them away and wished Aiden could be here somehow but she hadn't told him where she was going to meet Theo. She kept wiping tears away and looked up at Theo. "You know what makes Aiden a better person than you?" she said glaring up at him again. "The fact that he's suffered too but he's learned to be a better person because of it," Isabella half yelled. "If you've suffered so much, make a better life because of it and be a good person!" she added.

When Theo said he'd tear them both to pieces Isabella stepped forward and hissed, "I'd like to see you try." She could feel more tears coming on and she quickly wiped them away before they fell.

"If it wern't for Alyssa and Henri insisting that I leave you alone..I would." Theodore answered calmly. He would never go against Alyssa or Henri.

"Aiden hasn't suffered at all. The boy hasn't seen or heard the things I've heard." Theodore muttered honestly. Aiden wouldn't know true suffering if it him in the face.

Isabella scoffed. "Just because he didn't experience the same things you did, does NOT mean he hasn't suffered! Stop being such a baby and grow up from your experiences!" she yelled loudly. She was getting angrier by the minute and as a result, more tears were forming. "Ugh!" she cried out in frustration at him, yet again wiping her tears away.

Theodore suddenly began to laugh. He wasn't exactly sure what he found so funny but what Isabella said suddenly struck something inside him that made him laugh.

"You think I'm a baby?!" Theodore said between laughs.

Isabella was a bit taken back by his laughing but when he said why she just rolled her eyes. "You sure do act like one," she said coldly, glaring at him. Words could not even explain how angry she was with Theo right now.

"I'm not the one who hurt the boy they liked AND their best friend to be with a Gryffindor he thinks he a slytherin." Theodore muttered once he stopped laughing. Theodore vaguely wondered if Alyssa, Kirsty, or Henri were wondering where he was.
Theodore had told them he'd be back in a bit.

Knowing those three someone would yell at him when he got back. Theodore closed his eyes and sighed.

"Why am I even here if all you were going to do is explain how pathetic my life is. You don't care what happens to me or Alyssa." Theodore stated calmly.

"Well at least someone is able to actually express an emotion other than anger," she stated coldly referring to himself. She sighed as everything Theo said was going through her mind and she wished Aiden would be here to make it all go away. Sometimes she wondered what would've happened if she'd never talked to Aiden on the tower that night that they fought with Henri.

"I told you before, I am truly sorry for what I did to ruin everything between us," she said almost inaudibly as tears ran freely down her face. "I do care about you and Alyssa, but you guys are making me choose and true friends shouldn't do that!" She was really beginning to cry and sat down on the stump with her head in her hands. She tried to calm her crying down and asked with her head still down, "Why can't you accept my apology?"

"Because. You ruined my life. Alyssa and Henri seem to want to forgive you. But I don't trust you." Theodore muttered angrily.

Isabella wiped away her tears and looked up at him angrily. "This is exactly what I mean by grow up! How could I have ruined your life? Find another prettier, better, pureblood girl to be with so your parents won't disown you or anything," she said rolling her eyes. "If Alyssa of all people can want to forgive me, why can't you?! That's so immature!" she said angrily at him.

"Because. You have no clue how our family is." Alyssa muttered darkly as she walked into the area where Isabella and Theodore were. "Theodore is just like them. So he's going to bare a deep grudge on you." Alyssa muttered and stood next to Theodore.

"Sorry for jumping in. But Henri wanted me to get you." Alyssa saidly boredly.

Bella turned to look at Alyssa as she came into view. She wiped away all her tears and stood up. Being outnumbered with this group was never a good thing. "Fine then, at least I tried to reconcile with him," she hissed in his direction. "I think it's a bit stupid if you can't get over it but to each his own," she said shrugging. She tried to seem so nonchalant about the whole thing but inside she was hurting.

Theodore looked down at Alyssa coldly. He knew she would scold him for being rude to Isabella.

"I thought I told you to stay out of this?!" Theodore shoved Alyssa awya from him roughly and glared at Isabella. He didn't want Alyssa getting in his way.

Isabella tutted as Theo was mean to Alyssa, it seemed he hadn't changed at all. "Leave her alone!" Bella snapped. "She just said she was coming to get you because Henri was looking for you," she rolling her eyes at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back