Pippa Woodbury

Maxwell | Lady-in-Waiting | Foodie

Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Pippa ready herself before gathering everything she needed in the kitchen. She dressed normally into her dress and shoes, just perfect for a warm autumn. Another look in the mirror and she was gone out of the Slytherin common room and into the kitchen. Half of the food that she was bringing were cook by her while the bake goods are proudly made by the house elves. Pippa hurriedly packed the food onto a basket with the help of the same creatures that baked the goodies, she thanked them after everything was done and she was out of the kitchen.

This picnic would have been boring with just her taking photos of the food she made but she had made friends, in a form of Ruben Right. Yes, he's the only one but he was just right. No, it wasn't a date but Pippa thought of sending a pink rose to Ruben carefully. She love the colour of the Pink rose, it didn't matter to her what was the meaning behind it. The Slytherin girl arrived at the beautiful garden, she picked a spot near some rose bushes and laid her Hermes blanket on the grassy garden floor. It didn't matter whether the blanket was expensive, it was meant for it nonetheless.

Pippa laid the basket on the center next and she knelt to prepare their weekend meal, of course, after she takes a photo with Ruben eating them.

Ruben eventually got an owl inviting him for the picnic that Pippa had mentioned in her pink rose. He was excited and nervous, excited because pinics were always fun but nervous because he didn't exactly know what to tell Pippa about the pink rose, most people just advised him to be honest about his feelings and just tell her straight away what he thought. He didn't dislike Pippa, she was actually very funny and way too easy to tease but he just thought he was way too early for a relationship at the moment.
He was walkimg towards the garden reviewing the speech he'd tell Pippa and taking deep breaths as if they were going to make him braver. For some reason he was a Slytherin not a Gryffindor, bravery was not his most valuable asset.
He waved at the Slytherin girl who he was seeing from a distance already, she seemed to be making food. Ruben was surprised, never in the world he thought she would cook for her, now he was just sad that he didn't wake up early to bake his chocolate cake that he talked her about.
"Hey stranger" he said sticking his tongue out to her as he took a seat.

She was busy preparing that she didn't noticed the sound of grass under some shoes. Pippa caught Ruben sticking his tongue out to her, "Hey, goofball. How's your day had been?" She asked while continuing to lay out. She was getting nervous each time they sat there. Would he mention the rose or ignore it? The Slytherin girl hope he would talk about it because she needed to explain why the certain colour. "I hope everything I cooked was alright. Oh, and I didn't bake the desserts... I kinda asked the house elves to make it for me." A guilty expression stamped her face.

Ruben shrugged "Oh you know the usual. After a while Hogwarts starts to seem like every other school...kinda boring" he says chuckling a bit. He was nervous about this whole thing but he trying not to show that.
He shook his head as the girl told him that she didn't make the desserts "I'm disappointed..." he said trying to keep a serious expression but failing "You should have told me. I could have baked something, besides I feel really guilty to be invited for a picnic and not bringing anything" he said to her.
He didn't knew how to quite adress the pink rose situation so he decided to follow everyone's advice and just communicate and be direct "So a pink rose huh?" he said while looking down trying to hide the embarrassment but eventually looking up to face the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back