Just a fun meet up

Derrik Agile

OOC First Name
Luis
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn

Derrik was pretty board and just had to see someone. With nothing much to do, he wrote a note and gave it to one of the Gryffindor students. He told him to give it to Tala. Tala was usually in the common room or in his dorm. The letter said to meet Derrik in the garden. Now that was complete Derrik made his way to the garden maze.

He hid between the bushes and waited.

Tala raised an eyebrow when he received a letter from Derrik, Via another student. He read it over and smiled slightly. He was to meet him in the Garden. He thanked the underclassmen, folded the letter and put it in his pocket, before making his way out of the common room and out of the Gryffindor tower. He didn't walk fast, but he also didn't walk slow. He didn't want to keep Derrik waiting too long. Before he knew it, he was already outside, his feet leading him towards the garden. He smiled when they came into view.

"Derrik?" He called as he entered them.

Derrik couldn't help but laugh.

"I was hoping you'd make it here. I was starting to worry." Derrik kept himself hidden. He didn't want to reveal himself just yet.

"So how have you been? I've missed you even thought I can see you just about anytime I want." Derrik moved in the bushes but moved to another area closer to Tala but not too close. He wanted to toy with him like Tala did with him.

Tala couldn't help but smile at Derriks antics. He was going to toy with him, it seemed. Not that Tala minded too much. It was always fun to be toyed with. He turned his head to follow Derriks voice in the bushes.

"I missed you too Derrik." He said scanning the bushes for movement.

Perfect Derrik thought to himself. With Tala almost looking into the bushes Derrik jumped out and glomped him. Hopefully Tala didn't go insane and decide to flip out while Derrik hugged him.

"I can only toy with you for so long. Then I just have to come back down." Derrik said with a smile. He backed up a bit but still holding Tala's right hand.

Tala laughed when he felt Derrik attack him with a glomp. "You are sooo lucky you are not heavy, or you would have broken me" He said with a laugh. He held onto Derriks hand tightly and threw him a happy smile. Tala snorted at his toying comment. "You hate being away from me that's why you didn't toy with me for long" He said.

"Well aren't we just the smart one?" Derrik smiled and laughed a little. Tala did have a point. Derrik hated being away from Tala even if they were just a few feet apart. Derrik tugged a bit at Tala's hand to signal that he wanted to walk around.

As they began walking Derrik asksed, "So, how has you break been? Honestly mine has been quiet the bore until now."

"Of course I'm smart" he said as he let Derrik lead him around. His break had been pretty boring too, with nothing really to do. He shrugged. "Same old same old really" He said giving Derrik a smile. "But it did just get better"

"Hm..I see. I would hope it just got better." Derrik couldn't help but let a smile appear. Randomly Derrik thought about the talk with his mom. "Should I really talk about this?...I do have concerns and stuff..."

"Hey, remember when we got into that fight with Brodie and I had to bring you into the hospital wing were apparently I was over dramatic according to someone?" Derrik poked Tala's temple slightly. This would be one conversation that maybe go two ways...interesting or a little nag fest.

Tala rolled his eyes. "How could I forget" He said looking at his hand where there were small scares from the snake bite. "His snake bit me and he kick me so hard that I couldn't walk straight for a week!" He said wincing at the memory. "And you were being overly Dramatic Derrik, I was just bleeding all over the school, I wasn't dying or anything" he said teasingly.

"Hey hey now. You were losing quite a bit of blood. I didn't need you to pass out." Derrik laughed at the scene playing in his head.
"But besides the point...afterwards I went to see my mom a day or two later and we started talking. She told me she wanted to talk the day I brought you in but that wasn't the perfect time." Derrik stopped walking when they hit the corner and took a left turn deeper into the maze.

"Well we started talking because she wanted to know what was going on and well...." Derrik didn't want to say it just yet. He had his reasons and he was dancing inside. Maybe Tala can squirm just a bit more.

Tala snorted with laughter "Lemme guess, you accidentally told her about us?" He took a stab, he had gathered that was what he was talking about when he mentioned his mother. Though he was still surprised that he hadn't asked about the whole Brodie confrontation yet. "I don't mind that she knows Derrik. And when I do eventually let my parents know, they won't care either."

Derrik rolled his eyes. Apparently Tala was good at putting two and two together. "Well she does now but its just what she said though. Other than that honestly, she was really into it, the whole story that is." True what Joan said was still in his head.

"Its just that...she's worried about the both of us...and me too."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back