Open Just a bad mood.

Daintree nodded as she told him about the camp that she went to, it sounded pretty fun. He knew that he would do the same thing with his friends during the holiday. He did slightly less now that he spent more of the year away, where most of his friends were together. The teen knew that his absence made it difficult. He didn’t mind, magic was the worst for keeping him away from his friends, but he knew that he was gaining some notoriety amongst newer friends about being a bit weird. The teen was pleased that Jenna seemed a little happier. ”It must be good to go back every year, what do you tell them about the magical world?”

"Yes, Hogwarts is my houme and i love learn here, i never wanted leave this place. You meen my friends New Yourk? Daniel always asked me, where i'm and disapier with my brother but i'm tell New Zealand Muggle shcool! I don't wanna tell muggle friends about this shcool!" Jenna told Daintree about her best friend and shcool.

Daintree definitely didn’t feel her sentiments about the school. He had come to appreciate certain elements of the school, but he missed his old friends, and he missed the life he’d once had. It was easy to be popular in his old world. It was a whole lot more difficult now. The boy nodded as she went on to tell him about her muggle friends, ”Of course you don’t, it’s against the rules,” the boy said with a shrug. ”I tell my muggle friends I’m at a private school in Los Angeles, which they believe since my uncle lives there,” he told her. He hadn’t ever really brought up his muggle friends and what he told them, he didn’t bring up the fact that he was muggle all that often, but right now seemed like as good an occasion to do it as ever.

Jenna don't wanted brake the shcool rules, becouse she have a dream be a good prefect and join in the clubs and do grate job. "Of curse! I also want be a good student here and i dream be a prefect some day!" She told Daintree with warm smile and then ask again. Why he take Los Angelos? Mayby that was special place to him. " Why Los Angelos? I always later dreamed go Sanfrancisko! But also i like dragons, i will go Ireland our Rumania!" Jenna smiled Daintree. The talk with him was nice.

Daintree looked at Jenna as she said that she wanted to be prefect one day. He didn’t find that too hard to believe he knew a good number of people did. He could admit that he too did want it, but he wouldn’t say it out loud. ”You’ll make a good prefect,” the slytherin said to her with a little nod, as if to try to more reassure her of that fact. ”I have family in Los Angeles,” he said, feeling that he was somewhat repeating himself, but it didn’t matter much. He nodded as she spoke, ”San Francisco is nice,” he said, ”I don’t really want to go anywhere, I like New Zealand more than enough,”

"You realy think?" Hufflepuff girl asked the Slytherin boy. She deffinetly wanted be a prefect and good student here. "So cool you have a family there. My family is Turkey side, there is my grandmother and grandfather, my moms family" She told Daintree with a smile. She was a little bit Turkey.

"Mayby you can later show me San Francisko as good friend? I never be there!" She told him as idea but she didn't know if he would be agree with that. "I agree! Here is so much nice place!" She smiled.

Daintree nodded, he knew it was down the line for both of them, especially her, but there was no reason why she wouldn’t be able to. He nodded slightly, listening as she listed where her family was from. He just nodded, ”My family is mostly New Zealand based now, but i’ve got a few in Australia,” the boy said with a little shrug. He was a little surprised when she said she wanted him to show her san Francisco, he could understand why, it was a nice place but he wasn’t going there for a long while, ”I don’t really go anymore,” he said to her, ”If i do, you are welcome to come, but I don’t really go anymore,” he shrugged, he liked new zealand, he could happily find everything he wanted in New Zealand.

"How is there live New Zealand?" She asked and wanted know. "I understand, but what you wanna do now? Let's go back to shcool?" She asked with a smile.

Daintree shrugged, ”It’s like anywhere else in the world,” it wasn’t much of an answer but he’d never lived elsewhere so he didn’t really know how life could be compared. ”Let’s go back yeah,” he said. He got to his feet and then moved a few steps towards heading back to school, waiting for Jenna to do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back