Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Fairy Wing Core
10/6/2043 said:
Darcy,

I hope your holiday is going well - I wish I could invite you to stay with me for my birthday but I'm never really sure if I'm going to stay with my grandparents or stay at my mom's but things are pretty dull here. Lenny is complaining that Etcetera is making his allergies work up but I think he's just being a butt head because he can be. How are things at home for you?

Are you going to be in the country for most of your vacation? I'd love to meet up!

Yours, Z.

14/6/2043 said:
Dear Asaiah,

We barely got a chance to see each other after exams because I was so busy with Darcy and a few other friends but I'm hoping maybe we can meet at the Leaky Cauldron or something if you're not at your holiday this year?

Yours,
Zara.

Addressed to Zara Cohen-Knight said:
June 16th, 2043
Zara,

I have to take blame for us not talking as well, we were both busy with exams. Unfortunately we can't meet up. Hannah graduated from Beauxbatons and were are going to celebrate that before going on a vacation to our summer house in Te Anau. I hope we can meet up once we're back at school though!

Yours,
Asaiah

To Zara Cohen-Knight said:
</I></FONT>
June 13, 2043​
<FONT font="times new roman"><I>Zara,

Brothers are like that sometimes, complaining just to give sisters a hard time, but at least it's just you two! My holiday is fine so far, my family is all back together again in a much smaller house than we're used to, so it's a bit hectic. I've gotten comfortable being alone most of the time I'm not used to being surrounded by so many people. I could use a break from them, so if the opportunity arose, I would love to visit you for your birthday! If not, I'll be here in the country all break so we can always meet up! Looking forward to hearing (and hopefully seeing!) you soon.

Love,
Darcy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back