Joys of school meals

Ginny Porter

Wand
Apple wood 9 3/4" Fairy wings
Ginny had just gotten down from the dorms, after having her shower and her hair was still damp from it. She was so hungry though that she didn't really care. Walking into the great hall, she tied it into a rough pleat behind her before sitting down at the Ravenclaw table.
Looking round, she saw she was one out of a few early birds there. Shrugging at the unusual sight of this, she smiled before taking a cup and making some tea in it.

Alex had been doing some last minute homework last night as usual. The only problems was he hadn't finsihed it and it was due in today to the prof even though he didn't have that class.

Waking up early, he planned to finish before other things came up to distract him. He had just set ouit his books when a sleeping guest just woke up. Alex looked at his stomach before remembering he hadn't even had breakfast yet. He sighed and made his way down.

His eyes glazed over the rooms out of interest before he saw her. The girl he had been looking for for practically the whole first week of being here. How had he missed her for that long and finally ssee her now? Shaking his head to make sure he wasn't dreaming, he looked again and sure it enough it was her. A wide smile printed itself on Alex's feautures.

'Tea any good?'he asked, sitting down infront of her, glad it was quite early on this Sunday. Some of the ravenlcaws didn't have that much friendship towards him.

Ginny was enjoying her tea. Her still tanned hands wrapped round it for warmth. She was still thinking about things when she gasped a little as a voice spoke so near her. 'It's alright actually'she replied thinking it was some annoying squirt come to annoy her.
She took another sip before looking at the person to see if they had left. They hadn't and they weren't even the small annoying boy she was thinking of. She smiled as she remembered him, wondering why she hadn't seen him round anymore. All the school had driven him to the backs of her mind until now. 'Hey' she said, giving a nice smile. 'How have you been?'she asked him.

Alex rolled his eyes slightly as she gasped at the sudden sound and smiled, just watching her and waiting for her to realize who it was. He crossed his arms and leaned them on the table, content. He had even forgotten the main reason he had come down here for in the first place.
When she finally looked up, Alex smiled at her. 'Finally, thought you'd never speak again'he joked. 'I've been ok. How about you? Getting used to school life after that big 'holiday'?'
Alex reached over and took a piece of toast off the table. 'I hope you don't mind me scavenging off your table. The hufflepuff table always seems a little empty after me'he told her, looking serious wondering what she'd do.

Ginny laughed at his joke. Seriously this guy was so cheeky. She wondered how on earth he got away with it from the Professors. 'Hey. It wasn't my fault completely' she objected kicking him under the table gently.
'Anyway, I had a nice winter holiday and yes, it's quite hard but slowly slowly'
Ginny laughed again as he insulted himself. 'C'mon. You can't be that bad' she said, actually wondering. Feeling in the annoying mood though no w as well, she leaned over towards him. 'Just to be sure though' she whispered to him, looking in his eyes, she plucked the toast out his hand quickly and sat back down, biting a bit off it. She smirked as she saw his stunned face.

Alex rubbed his leg a bit after she kicked him, shrugging at her lame come back. He laughed as she tried standing up for him though.
'Oh, it's not the fact that I eat all of it, it's-'he started saying but she leaned over and he smiled, looking at her curiously. 'Sure of -'he started to ask but she had caught him out. He looked blank as he realized his piece of toast had gone and she had caught him out with his own tricks. 'But..'he said before rolling his eyes at himself. '1 all'he announced sticking his tongue out at her.

Ginny laughed as Alex gave up on getting his toast back. She smiled. 'Soon to be 2-1,'she replied. Putting jam on the toast. 'I don't know how you manage to eat toast plain. Especially when it's so burnt'Ginny said, looking at the brown piece of bread.

Alex smiled. 'You wish'he rebutted competitively. He looked at the toast frowning slightly. 'It's not burnt. Toast can't be white you know or then it's just normal bread'Alex told her smiling at her. He took another piece of toast and bit it before she managed to take it from him this time. 'Anyway, it's nice without jam or butter or whateve you want'he added.

Ginny stuck her tongue out at him. 'Yes it can coz I say so' she said laughing. 'Peanut butter all the way,'she added, smiling. She started to eat the toast before pulling a face. 'What is that jam?'
Ginny put the toast down as she took a drink of water to rid the taste.

Alex laughed as Ginny pulled a disgusted face. 'Umm,'Alex thought aloud, taking the jam pot and looking at the label. He burst out laughing at her mistake. 'Ginny. This is pickles, you stupid'Alex said, smiling smugly, knowing he would probably be fried for saying that though.

Ginny glared at him as he called her stupid. 'Let me see it' she said, taking a look at the label for herself. She huffed slightly as she saw her mistake. 'So,'she said, not sure what to say actually. Her cheeks that had slowly been gaining color at the whole episode, were now quite red. Ginny looked away, scratching her cheek a bit.

Alex laughed as Ginny huffed at her mistake. She actually looked really annoyed at it though. Alex sat back before smirking. Taking his wand out, he kept in pointed towards the bench that Ginny was sitting on. 'Wingardium leviousa'he whispered, before tipping the bench over and laughing when a couple people down fell on thier backs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back