Josh Hanson's Apartment

Valcan Drage

Dark Arts practitioner | Avid reader

OOC First Name
Amanda
Wand
Olivewood 17 3/4'', core of Runespoor Fang
A sleek and dark raven swooped through the window of Joshua Hanson's apartment, its beady eyes glittering as it deposited a letter on the table. It was sealed with the seal of the Drage Family, and on top of the letter were the letters J.H. Not wishing to wait around, the bird left the scene with a caw, eager to get out of the summer heat.

The letter was not titled with a name to protect the identity of its recepient, and was quite short and concise.

I cannot pick up my granddaughter as planned at the train station after her term is over, so I need you to pick her up and bring her to the Herrogard.  Estrella might have some recollection of you as her godfather, although I highly doubt it.  Remember, at the moment she does not know what our real purpose is or what I am.

Do not show this to Tristan if you can help it, and do not speak of it with him.

If my granddaughter asks for a password, as you should fully expect her to, it is 'Stjerne.'

Valcan
<i></i>

Josh watched with curiosity as the raven flew into his apartment and flew quickly back out after dropping an envelope. He was familiar with the script on the front and opened it to see what Valcan was assigning him this time. He opened the letter and quickly scanned the contents. He nodded to himself, knowing what needed to be done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back