Joseph's and Nataliia's Wedding

Weddings were usually an event that Valcan made an excuse not to attend. However, he was here today, in robes that were neither elegant or casual, and standing next to Sarah's side. She was ultimately part of the reason he was even among the guests; that, and his respect for Asparuh. Drage and Zhefarovich went a long way back, ever since the former had joined up with the supremacist group. They were men with similar interests, and they could even be considered friends- albeit not completely close. Not like Valcan and Bearse had been. With Bearse gone, the Norwegian man trusted few people. Asparuh was one of them.

The large man moved with his current love to find a seat. He had never met the bride, or groom, for that matter. The name Rogers was completely foreign to him. Hoping that the ceremony would not last too long, he took a spot at the end of the row, not desiring to be entirely closed in. With a small smile at Sarah, he waited for the wedding to begin, scanning the guests as he did so.

Sarah was pleased to be out among people for a while. Typically the only time that she and Valcan ventured out was for work or for shopping. A wedding was a wonderful excuse to get out and mingle for a bit -- even if they had never met the bride or the groom. Her arm on Valcan's, she moved gracefully in her dress to the row where they were to sit. Smiling up at her love, she moved to take the inner seat in the row.

As she looked around at the gathered guests, she recognized a few faces from gatherings at the Herrogard, but many were new to her. Sarah crossed her left leg over her right, then slid her right arm through Valcan's. Leaning a bit closer to him, she inhaled his scent. She felt herself warm as she looked up lovingly at him. She then turned her eyes to scan the gathered family and friends until the wedding began.

With a knock on the door and a few quick words Joseph made his way out of his hiding place and made his way out to the main crowd. Standing at the bottom of the isle he observed everything, it was absolutely perfect, just the way it should be. Everyone was seated and in place. Feeling a hand on his shoulder he turned round to see his brother Chris smiling at him and pointing him in the direction of the alter. Making his way up the isle, his two bestmen behind him he smiled at all the guests, giving a quick hello to the one's on his side.

As he stood at the front he looked over the guests, some were smiling, some were already in tears and a few on Nataliia's side didn't looked pleased at all, but he expected that, although he didn't care. His stomach was doing flip after flip after flip but the uncomfortable feeling didn't fase him at all. He knew he would have nerves today, he expected them but he knew it would all be worth it in the end. He heard a soft melody being played before the wedding march was to be played. Checking his watch one last time he couldn't help but smile. Soon he was to be married to his love, his life, why wouldn't he be happy?

Nicolette felt butterflies in her stomach as she waited for Joseph to take his place at the alter along with the two best men that must'be either been friends or family of Joseph's. Niccy wasn't so sure why she was nervous, this wasn't her wedding. All she had to do was walk down the isle and stand there. That couldn't be too hard....right? Once she had seen that Joseph had made it to the alter she turned to Nataliia and gave her friend a large smile.

"Looks like it's my turn! Don't trip okay?" She said to Nat with a large smile, hoping to get everyone's last minute jitters out, including hers. After her little pep talk she turned and made her way out into the bottom of the isle. Smiling brightly she made her way up the isle, making sure not to trip on her dress. Seeing the faces of some people almost made her laugh, some people were crying while others looked like they were having the worst time in the world. Soon Nicolette had made it to the alter and stood the on her designated side. 'I hope I don't start crying....' She thought to herself as she stood still, waiting for the others to make their way down the isle so the ceremony could go on.

Asparuh wanted so much to strangle the groom, he could practically feel the throat under his hands. He hated promising to walk his little pregnant daughter up the aisle. His black eyes glared at Joseph Rogers, wanting ever so much for him to just combust. Any sort of violent and bloody death would be overly satisfying for the Death Eater. He walked away from his daughter at the right time, before sitting down in his designated spot. The entire time, he felt Kalif’s and Arnost’s hands upon his arms, to ensure the safety of everyone standing in front of him. Asparuh defiantly stared Joseph down, as if to jump up and dismember him slowly and painfully at any moment.

Nataliia felt utterly excited. Butterflies pounding like mad in her stomach. She watched Kalif to take his seat before she heard the marching music. Smiling gracefully, the pregnant woman made her way down the aisle, her gloved hand upon her father’s arm. She felt that he was rather tense, and she wondered if anything was whispered or whatnot. She gazed around for everyone, and her stormy eyes sparkled like silver in the light. One could never be so happy. She stepped up to the place she was supposed to be. She murmured to Joseph, “This is the best day of my life.” After hearing what a certain person had to say, Nataliia glanced back and she stuck out her tongue like a playful child at Nicolette.

Time for her vows. “After all this time of us being together. You are my love, my true love. I promise to cherish you, and only you. I promise to be there when you are sick, and I promise to love you for all eternity.” Nataliia held the men’s wedding ring, and waited for his vows, then she could say I do and slip the ring upon his finger.

Joseph watched as the bridesmaids made their way down the isle, very beautiful but he only had eyes for one. And after waiting what seemed like eternity he saw her, a vision in white. He couldn’t help but gasp at her beauty, even though Nataliia always looked stunning, today she looked like an angel and he felt overwhelmed with joy that she was his. Never taking his eyes off her he watched her gracefully make her way up the isle and in no time at all there she was standing in front of him, hand in hand. Grinning he nodded at her comment, “Likewise.” he commented before the ceremony started.

Listening to Nataliia’s vows Joseph felt his heart swell, he promised himself he wasn’t going to cry but it was nearly hit or miss at that moment. Then it was his turn. As he took Nataliia’s wedding wing in his hand fear ran though him, he had forgotten his vows. Looking into Nataliia’s stormy eyes the words came flooding back to him. Smiling fondly at her he gazed into her eyes and spoke. “From the moment I met you, I knew you were special. And after fate finally brought us together again I knew my life was complete. My love, my life, no matter what happens from now until eternity I will forever be yours.” He placed the ring on her slender finger knowing that it was almost time, he couldn’t contain his excitement.

Nataliia bit her lip to stop from just jumping on Joseph out of happiness. For one with little self control when in such huge situations, she remained perfectly still as he put the wedding ring upon her finger. She did the same to him, pausing for a moment on which finger it went on. "The vows were perfect." She whispered, before she blushed slightly when the priest was speaking. So excited to say those two words though the groom was supposed to say them first, she blurted out, "I most certainly do!" Nataliia blushed a beet red, when she saw the odd yet sweet look she received from the priest. She giggled, "Um, well...everyone already knows my answer."

Joseph breathed a sigh of relieve as Nataliia approved of his vows, he had spent so long trying to find the perfect words but everytime it sounded wrong and not worthy enough for her. Feeling the ring slide on to his finger he was about to mutter the final words to seal the deal but for some reason that didn't sound like his voice. Chuckling lightly at Nataliia's outburst, he confirmed by saying his "I do." He said it, that was it. With the final words from the priest Joseph leaned now and planted his lips on those of his new wife. Wrapping his arms around her waist her lifted her up and squeezed her tight, she was his and he was never letting go.

Nataliia kissed her husband and she pulled away just as he lifted her up. She squealed, "Joseph!" She laughed lightly and happily. She whispered to him, "I'm glad you aren't strong enough to harm the baby." She winked at him, and she inquired softly, "Um, can you put me down now? I think we need to go have a first dance and everything." Nataliia wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him upon the forehead. For a muggle that stole this pure-blood's heart, it was simply amazing.

Joseph laughed along with Nataliia, it was hard to believe that it had really all just happened. They were officially married, Joseph counted himself lucky to be Nataliia's boyfriend but now he was her husband he couldn't be happier. When she mentioned the baby Joseph's happiness exelerated, they were married and their child would be due in a few short months, nothing could take him off his high. Sighing he said, "I suppose so." adding a playfull wink he set Nataliia on her feet again. Linking his arm with hers they made their way down the isle, as man and wife.

"Alright! Now it's time for cake!" Nicolette said happily as she hopped down from the alter and quickly followed Nat and Joseph back down the isle...as fast as she could in a dress anyways.

Standing at Nicolette's side while Nataliia and Joseph became man and wife, Rosaline smiled. She wasn't as energetic as the blonde beside here, she found herself too mature to act this way, but certainly was happy for the couple, however when she had passed Vladimir off to Chavdar she had heard of the possible murder of Joseph when Asparuh found of his blood status, or lack their of, it made her extremely anxious.

Rosaline let out a silent chortle as Nataliia eagerly spoke "I do" when it had been Joseph's turn to speak those two, life changing words but fell silent once more. Walking down the isle, behind Nicolette once the ceremony had finished, she passed Chavdar and her two children. Vladimir became slightly fussy while Zinaida, as usual, seemed unaffected by Rosaline's presence.

Staying silent, Rosaline continued on, at the same speed as Nataliia, looking straight ahead, not sparing one glance to Asparuh for fear Joseph would have the same fate as Vaschel, which would bring up a poor side in herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back