Jess S
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Wand
Curly 10 1/2 Inch Sturdy Sycamore Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
-set in 2056/Y40-

Allison was upset, eating her weight in ice cream. She was pregnant, confused, scared, and apparently she was now single, if Thomas' extended leave of absence meant anything. Well, who needed him anyway? She had been living in her pajamas, wallowing in her misery. She would most likely have to drop out, try to get this all sorted. She just knew she was having this baby, she was going to follow this through no matter what. She opened the freezer, frustrated to see they were out of ice cream. She frowned, her brow furrowing, and slammed the door shut. She leaned against the counter, running a hand through her hair. She would have to text her dad and ask for more ice cream.

Thomas is a little afraid to go to Allison because he's afraid she won't want to see him anymore and will make him leave and never come back. He had bought flowers on the way. He had put on a shirt that Allison liked very much and so maybe he was hoping for a faster forgiveness. He had thought about everything, if he wanted to be with Allison, then he would have to accept the fact of the child. He went in first and was about to go up the stairs to her room, but then he heard a commotion in the kitchen and went there. ''Hello!'' he said, entering the kitchen he said to her, but did not go to her yet, because he decided to wait for her reaction.

Allison nearly jumped out of her skin when an unexpected voice filled the kitchen. She looked up, startled, and immediately she slid a step further away from him, feeling defensive. "What do you want?" She snapped, looking around to see if there was anything nearby that might serve as a good projectile to throw at him.

Thomas looked at Allison and understood her reaction because she probably thought she would never see him again. But there he was, slowly moving towards Allison. "I came to you." he said when he was close enough he placed a hand carefully on the girl's waist. "Your father was looking for me. Please forgive me."

Allison was tense, hesitant as Thomas crossed the kitchen. She scooted away when he touched her, recoiling from his hand. "So pops had to guilt you into coming back," She countered, defensive. "I'm keeping this baby, and I don't need you," She snapped at him. "You already made yourself perfectly clear." She held tightly to the counter. "Go. Away."

Thomas was not surprised when Allison withdrew from his hand. He deserved that he didn't want him to touch her because Thomas had hurt Allison so much. ''No, it's not your father's fault. I came back because I realized after the conversation that you are the most important thing in this world to me. I love you so much Zoa.'' he said slowly extending his hand towards her. ''You can keep the baby. I'll be by your side whether you like it or not. I can't imagine my life without you and baby.'' he said, then looked at Allison's stomach, where his child was growing. ''You really want me to leave. If you really want it, then I'll leave.

Allison opened her mouth, wanting to snap at him, but she couldn't really stay mad at him. He always knew how to make her feel better. She let out a long sigh, her anger fading. She held open her arms, curling her fingers in and out to summon him in. "Come here, you idiot," She countered, sounding as tired as she felt.

Thomas would have deserved it if she hit, because he really did. However, he managed to find the right words once again, as her anger quickly dissipated. He was looking at her when he would suddenly be invited to come over and hug her. He did the same, he came over and wrapped his arms around her waist, he could feel how big Allison had become. ''You've gotten rounder,'' he said, kissing their foreheads.

Allison relaxing ended quickly, and she pushed away from him, shoving him away and storming towards the door. "I'm going back to our apartment and you better come back with some dumb Oreo ice cream and cheddar cheese or you're sleeping on the couch," She snapped, furious and embarrassed. "Though if you mention my weight again you'll be the one living with my father."

Thomas smiled as she threatened to sleep on the couch if he didn't bring her what she wanted. "Okay, I'll bring it all, if you want to say something else, be sure," he said with a smile on his face. ''We will both have to live with your father, because soon the apartment will be too small for us.'' He mentioned that option to them, because then Thomas would be sure to take care of Allison while he was studying.

Allison rolled her eyes. "I told you what I want, and make sure to get some caramel sauce too and some cherries, and those little bite size hard shell chocolate candies. And we aren't moving in tonight so I'm going home and you better hurry up." She waved him off and walked out, just wanting to go curl up on the couch at their apartment and get off her feet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back