Jog on Matee

"Yeah right. You'd probably be just as modest as you are with your amazing artwork!" He smiled to her. "Well...when you learn to play your guitar I want to be one of the first to hear your debut." Sam laughed, "I may even play you something." He smirked.

Harri just shook her head and laughed. "Of course," she said matter of factly, "Play me something now," she siad, stamping her feet slightly and laughing. "You dont have to sing if you dont want to. But let me see a master guitarist at work," she said winking.

"No way!" Sam said trying to think quickly of a reason not to other than he was too embarrassed. "My guitar is all the way up in my dorm under my bed!" Was the best he could do. He looked at, innocence in his eyes, knowing that she would not take that as an answer.

Harri laughed, "Just summon it silly," she said shaking her head. "I'm not taking that, I showed you this," she said tapping her drawing, "Now you need to play for me," she said stubbornly.

Sam had to think quickly, "I..um...can't summon it." He lied quickly, but he was an awful liar. "Fine. Fine!" Sam said finnaly giving up. "Accio guitar." Sam commanded once his wand was in his hand. He gave Harri a mock scowl and didn't say anything else.

"Ah come on Sammy," Harri said grinning and ruffling his hair, "You know you want to really," she said laughing. "I bet your awesome too," she said confidently. "You going to sing for me too?" she asked, knowing she was pushing it but thinking it was worth a try.

Sam laughed and tried to flatten his messy hair. He shrugged, "I haven't decided yet..." Sam said, truthfully he hadn't. He would if the pair of girls not far away from them cleared off but they seemed to be in deep conversation. Once the guitar arrived, Sam sighed. "Fine, fine." He had to think of something to play. Sam braved it, he decided he would sing but he took a quick glance at the two older girls before he plucked some random strings on his guitar. He mock scowled to Harri and began to play his song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back