• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Joe needs a plot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Walker

Well-Known Member
Messages
207
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
I haven't used Joe for a while. But want to get using him again, and need some good plots to get him going again.

If anyone has any ideas, reply to this or PM me.

Friends, Enemies, Lovers, whatever, just something to get Joe in role-plays again.

:) :p
 
I haven't RPed as Sasha in a while, so I'm trying to do so more as her.

She's nice as well as smart, which she isn't afraid to hide anymore. She likes to be herself, even if some people make fun of her for it. They can be friends or Sasha can be a girlfriend if you want.
 
I think Joe could do with a girlfriend. ;) So Yeah, Cool. :)

Shall I start an rp? :p
 
Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top