job hunting

Andy smiled as Zuka pulled her away from the adoring couple.
"My weren't they just all goo goo for one another, who'd have thought huh? Violet! I'm glad, really chuffed for her" Andy was rambling, she wandered down the road a bit with Zuka before stopping.
"Did you want to go for a bite or a drink, you can talk to me over that if you want? Though I should be getting on soon enough" she didn't want to confront any feelings that had surfaced back there, if she did then she knew she would end up telling Zuka about what had happened on the roof. Every single bit of it.

Aries felt relieved that she hadn't pulled her hand away from his, looking down at them joined they looked good.
"Well I'll probably see you around the school sometime" he smiled to Zazuka and Andromeda, "M'Lady any place in particular that you'd like to go too? I hear Madame Puddifoots is great but a bit over the top in lacy decor but if you're into that type of thing, I don't mind. There's always the Hogs Head or The Three Broomsticks. I haven't been to any of them before so I'll leave it up to you but I'm buying alright. None of this 'going dutch' business, I asked you" was he over doing it? hopefully not but he knew he was trying to say too much too quickly for one reason only, incase she eventually got sense and legged it on him.

Violet smiled warmly at Aries, glad she had chosen to come down to Brightstone Village today, and not put it off. A keen procrastinator, Violet had considered staying in today, but in the end she'd decided to go out. And she was now very glad she had, as she looked at the extremely lovely and attractive boy standing next to her, whose hand she was holding. "I must admit, the only place I've been to is the Three Broomsticks. Madame Puddifoots always makes me feel lonely - you know, the whole not having a boyfriend thing," she explained, blushing again. "Hog's Head doesn't sound exactly...reputable...and I'm indecisive, so you're going to have to choose," she said, grinning. I'm just happy to spend time with you, she thought, without saying it out loud - surely she could not say something that cheesy out loud, especially when she didn't know him that well. She didn't want to scare him off or anything. "As for you buying, surely I must protest..." she began, before faltering. "However, if you insist," she continued, shyly. "We could, erm, always go back to the school, too, I mean, that probably sounds lame...but yeah..."

Andrew had finished his work at Madam Malkins and was going back to Hogwarts when he saw familiar faces in Brightstone Village. He knew all of them except one boy. He wondered what they were up to, however he didn't go close. He stood at far end of the street as he looked at them discussing whatever it was.

He searched his bag for his extendable ears and leviated them and put the ear into his. Now he heard Zuka's voice ''I'll help in whatever plan it is" an

Users who are viewing this thread

Back