Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Austin ❤️
Wand
Pear Wand 11 5/8" Mermaid Scale
Jenna singing a song. Jenna was today good mood and she was writing a song new. She was singing and playing guitar the same time. Jenna was thinking sbout this song sending music studio and make later video when she will be home. Right now she needed take some time alone with a song and song always helped her calm down. It was sad that she won't get see episode and the story of moon wolf. Jenna was enyoi her free sunday morning.

@Tina Seville-Lopez

After Tina visited her cousin Noelle and talking about the letter she found at the Owlery. She came out of his office still puzzled. Nobody knew who the sender was, maybe she was just over thinking the last name and the fact this Maxwell was living in New Zealand was more defining. There were at least two families that has ties with the Maxwell in New Zealand, and both of the children of the said families had or has been her schoolmates. Being the current ones are the Woodlock twins.

Flapping the envelope against the palm of her left hand. She decided to look for Thomas first to give the letter to him, Merlin wouldn't wish the two females meeting. The Gryffindor was nowhere to be found, until she came to the Garden and saw Jenna instead. Tina took a deep breath, calming herself because if she doesn't, she'll make a fool out of herself. The Slytherin went on and called Jenna, "Hey! Jusantrea!" She continued. "Hope I'm not disturbing you." Pertaining to her guitar.

Jenna stoped for the moment hear her enemy name and hoped not today be a war with her. ''Hey, Lopez'' She was try be nice to her and hoped that prefect duties will be her still on the mind. She was preaty bad right now that there was not @Nicole Fisk. She needed sty calm. ''No, i was just try song, sending later to studio. What do you want Lopez?'' She asked her with a little tone.

She could hear the tone on Jenna's voice. Tina was actually surprised how she got a mortal enemy inside the school and it happened to be in their last year. The Slytherin would cherish her character development from staying at this school. Tina sighed, annoyed. But she tossed the enveloped by Jenna's side. "Your sender might have forgotten what house you are in and the owl just toss it at the Owlery floor." The Hufflepuff girl should be thankful because Tina wasn't really going to pick it up as it has a bit of Owl and Raven poop on it.

"Thankfully I was there to pick it up. And I see you're still into Maxwell. Hope it's not the Maxwell I'm thinking off." She said. Although Tina was sure everybody would be okay for Jenna to marry into the family. It's just some of her family members are too business and political minded. For example, her distant cousin Naomi, who is pretty much like a Crazy Rich Asian child born into wealth. Both new and old money. The breakdown of the Maxwell family fortune is like 50% Business (i.e law firms, real estate) and 50% Politics.

She don't belived her words. She listened what she says and still don't beliced her. " How Thoughtful, of you" She rolled her eyes. "Listen, it's my problem and my life and i can do what ever i want. I don't need your pity." Jenna told her.

"At least you are here. I wanted gave your back all money about Spain" She opened her bag and take letter where was her money about spain tickets and she gave her Tina. She was feel better that she gave her back all money and mayby she will live her in peace.

Tina find Jenna's ignorance a play on pretend. "Thank you." The Slytherin continued, "Oh, I know it's your problem and I barely do pity parties. It's not really a lost for me to bring the letter back to you. I could have just actually ignored it. Poop all over." Tina had to make a face thinking the letter full of feathers and poop. "And what would Austin Maxwell would say when they didn't get a response?" She started to walk around Jenna, it was like surrounding her but with one person. "What would cousin Ainslee say when she finds out a Maxwell is involved with you?"

She was smirking now, she wanted to know who this Austin is and why she hadn't heard of them before. The family has an Archivist but she wanted this to be her secret project. Tina stopped yet again in front of Jenna, "Oh dear Jenna. My sweet, naïve Jenna. I don't really need your money. Actually I don't even want anything to do with you and Reagan was right, you just act like a kid." She grabbed the envelope with the money in it harshly from her. Tossed it in to the air and quickly took out her wand, pointed it to the envelope and chanted, "Incendio!" The enveloped was engulf with fire quickly. Tina hid her wand and looked back at Jenna.

"Don't you there tuch Austin our write him. You are such loser and i am happy that my brother dumped you. You are norhing worthit and you have a no soul to. You just are spoiled and all you can do is ruined all people life with your stupid drama and do things what don't need to do. I am sorry feel that your mother failed rise you normal" She was now be dark place and her Jennas soul changed to her evil side. She was angry.

"And you are so desprate to enyoi my life will be end and i feel sorry for you. " She told her and what she was doing into her eyes. She needed grown up and stop being so child. " Knee- reversing hex" She told her and use spell to her when all was clear air. She know that spell will be doing. " Stay away from me you little rat" She told her with angry. "Say thanky, i not use imperio to you. You no worthit" She told her.

@Professor Noelle Maxwell

Last edited:
Noelle was once again doing his perimeter patrol. It was usually at this time that students would sneak out to the cliffs or the forest before dinner. Not too light, not too dark. He decided to pass through the gardens for some flowery scenery. What met his eyes and ears was entirely not what he was expecting at all.

Jenna Jusantrea, the Puff he helped at the library with her wand pointed at Tina, his cousin who was already sprawled on the grass. What's even worse was the words that came out from her own mouth. Cousin or not, threatening a fellow student with the Unforgivable Curses was very wrong. He stepped into the scene, a serious expression on his face. "Ms. Jusantrea!", he could not help but exclaim in surprise. His eyes were on the Hufflepuff as he pulled out his wand and flicked towards Tina, removing the hex. "I am certain you know the reasons why Unforgivable Curses are named as such. Also, hexing classmates within school grounds is also prohibited. If you so wanted to even the score, I suggest you sign up for the dueling competition.", he said, his voice monotonous and his eyes a hard stare on the girl. "What's worse is your a prefect. You should be setting an example.", he added. He flicked his wand again, a quill and parchment materialized. "I'll be writing to Prof. Carter about this incident. You are to go straight to your dormitory, talk to no one, and there you wait for your Head of House to summon you." Another flick and the note flew toward the castle. "One last thing, 50 points will be taken from your house. I must say I am disappointed at what you have exhibited today Ms. Jusantrea. Dismissed.", he added coldly, not waiting for any more response from her.

Tina chuckled at the mention of her brother dumping her, "Now you mentioned that one. I dumped your brother. Knowing you have this attitude, I should have dumped him sooner." Of course, Jenna wasn't the reason she dumped her brother. She was still finding herself at that young age and didn't want to stick with the guy she didn't actually love. "MY drama? You're the one who's face was all over Europe, not me. I only asked you if it was true and gave you advice from the family that you're getting so close to. I think I know much about my family as you do, Ingrata!" Tina's tone was getting a bit loud from frustration. She didn't like how Jenna's mind work, Jenna always think she's the victim but the truth is, she's not.

"And mi madre is the sweetest woman I have ever met. She didn't like the pressure my padre's family put her through but she did it anyways because she loves my padre. I was only telling you how the Maxwell family works!" Tina can't believe how angry she was, her heart was palpitating, she could feel it and it hurts her. She wasn't like her prima Nora who uses violence when she's angry. "I'm not desperada but maybe you are." She said almost whispering before she turned around. But she had only took one step, heard a swishing sound and she was on the ground. Her face hit the ground hard. The Slytherin had to suppress her cry as pain reverberated on her nose.

With a few strength she has, Tina lifted herself so she can be on her back. She could hear another person talking while she feels her face and panic when she felt liquid on her nose. "Blood!" She called out. Tina checked if her legs were still the same and thankful somebody reversed the hex.

"She deserved. She all the time ruined my life with her little drama" Jenna take her letter. "This is last warning, Tina" She told her and walked awy from her and back to coomon room.

Noelle's face was grim, simply furious at the girl's audacity to utter those words. The moment she was out of earshot, he turned his attention to Tina. Kneeling down, he pointed his wand at her face, "Episkey." Right away, the blood dried away and he pulled out his handkerchief for her to wipe with. "Tina, can you walk?", he asked her cousin. "Let's go to my office.", he added as he started to hold her up.

She was lost, she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings as she was just fixated on her nose. It didn't matter if her nose was broken and needed some sort of potions or muggle healing intervention. It was the fact the pain was getting all over her face, she was trying to breath through her mouth. Tina heard footsteps everywhere and then a familiar voice chanting a spell. All of a sudden, pain has subsided, bleeding stop. "Oh god! Noelle, I will always be in your debt for following me." Tina also accepted the handkerchief he offered and cleaned up the excess blood that had dripped from her nose to her cheeks. "I can get up." With the help of her cousin, she wobbly stood up. "I didn't expect Jenna was violent. For a Hufflepuff, she has guts." She chuckled nervously. This Seville wasn't like the other, she had heard Nora almost killed somebody while playing Quidditch. Tina was all words but no play. "I think I need a rest." She told Noelle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back