Jessye's Moving!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belladonna Metzger

Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
So my dad lost his job some time ago, and starting to create a lot of problems for my family. So with all that's going on, my parents feel like moving would be the best thing for for all us right now. Good news is that the new house we bought is much nicer than our old house, so I'm pretty excited!

Saturday is the official day that we're supposed to be moving in, but because of the severe weather we've been having, people getting sick, and me trying to juggle moving in between work and school, we're super behind with having everything packed and ready to move. So for the next couple of days, I won't be on much. When I'm not working or at school, I have to spend all of my available free time helping out. I'll have internet so I will be able to post exams and whatnot since our internet is luckily getting switched over the day we move in, I just have no time to do anything else. :(

BIG sorry to anyone I have a roleplay with, I promise I'll get to it once the whole moving process has settled down.

Jessye

Well, you already know what I have to say on it and stuff. xD Just take care of yourself and the move first.
And I demand a tour once it is done. :r

Oh you'll get your tour. :r

I better. :r

Moving is so stressful! Best of luck with juggling everything. :hug:

I demand a tour now. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back