Jessica, and other charries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Lainge

OOC First Name
Lovi
Wand
Coconut Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Star Dust
Jessica Lange is my newest charrie and my first Ministry character! Yay! Before becoming an Unspeakable she studied abroad in New York City for a few years. She majored in philosophy. She is very confident in her work and is very friendly. She is Anthony Kelly's cousin though Anthony doesn't know it yet. Her ideal type is a man that is funny but also knows when to be serious. Jessica can sometimes be very tense. Jessie sometimes is a very negative and gloomy person, and this is usually when the topic of childhood comes up. She was abused by her father when she was a child. I am looking for friends, enemies, or a boyfriend for her.

Lovi

So instead of making a new topic I am just just going to post to here to same space. I have beloved first year JazzyMae, and I think she needs more RP's. I have changed a lot of her home life since I first made her. She still has twin brothers, they both just don't attend Hogwarts New Zealand. Okay so JazzyMae is super sweet and is kind of like the typical Hufflepuff.

I have Anthony Kelly. She was just accepted as a Death Eater(yay!). Her bio can be located here. I am looking for fellow DE's she could interact with or maybe a fling for her. She is very spoiled, and she is trying to be more independent. She has her own place in New Zealand close to Obsidian Harbor.

I also have her brothers, Kennedy and Klaus. Kennedy being the older twin, and the mean one of the family. Kennedy is nice, but he can turn into a real butt hole sometimes. He and his brother love to dance and listen to muggle rap music. Klaus is the nicer and more sensible twin. He is awkward, and does not turn into a butt hole like Kennedy when he feels things aren't going he had planned. Kennedy is home schooled, and Klaus is also. I am open to any ideas for them.

Victor Dodge. My awesome quidditch player. Victor is a nice guy when he likes you. He has a younger sister named Vicxen, and the two basically have only each other left. I am really thinking of a fling for him would be good. Someone he can have fun with, and a person that would be able to get his mind off his mother. He needs guy friends that he can be loud with. I think that anything that you have in mind would work for him.

I also have my Muggle character, who has my first name. Luvesha James is a sweet girl and she is pastry chef. She has a younger brother named Heath and they look nothing alike. She is not interested in finding a boyfriend at this time because she is so busy with work. Maybe a friend or a guy that shows interest in her, but she doesn't get the hint. I am open to ideas.

Post here or PM me if you are interested in RPing with any of these characters or any of my other charries you know about. :)

I know we have a RP going, if you want Jessica and Elvera can become friends, maybe she can "see" something of her past and try and help her and make her feel better when she is in a bad mood. Elvera never met her farther, if that is anything to go on. she doesn't mind, it is some kind of family curse/trait, (there are actually quite a few family traits of hers).

I also have Tara Sitara who may get on quite well with Jazzymae, she is a hufflepuff fourth rear she is very nice and starting to become her old carefree self again, maybe she could be some kind of mentor/friend for her.

I think that Jessica and Elvera becoming friends is a good idea..Jessica needs to talk to someone about her childhood with. Though it is not very easy for her to open up about it since she hasn't talked about it in awhile. Would you like to start the topic or should I?

I think Tara would be a great mentor for JazzyMae! JazzyMae needs to get out there and make more friends! :)

bump!

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back