Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9" Flexible Maple Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Lydia was not often nervous, but there was always a degree of it when it came to halloween, while she was dating Felix, they hadn't agreed to come to this together, mostly since she wasn't sure she would, and staring at her costume in the mirror she almost thought it was too much, a basic fairy costume had become far more, the wings enhanced by magic, glimmered in almost transparent fashion, her dress which wouldn't otherwise just been a plain blue dress had been torn, and had bits missing, in her side exposing parts of her hip, in her shoulder and in the skirt, aided with a little magic and muggle make up to give a more turbulant look, she'd added flowers to the costume, to her hair and a more twig like crown, and used muggle make up to make her ears look pointed. She was staring at herself in the mirror, the length of the skirt should've reached her knees but given all that she'd done to it, the skirt mostly reached the middle of her thighs. She had a pair of matching heels on and it gave her the extra heigh she wasn't really used to, but it was more that she didn't know what people would think of her largely homemade costume.

And so when she eventually reached the great hall, walking carefully with the wings behind her moving in time with her, she felt nervous, she couldn't help but rub her arms as she looked at all the other costumes, as she gazed upon the bought costumes the ones she would've likely been better to buy, and though she felt nervous she was still a little bit proud of what she had managed, she thought she looked convincing as a fairy who spent their time in the woods, the pale blue dress fitted her forming figure and complimented her. She glanced around the room, waiting to get the courage to do something, waiting for the courage to be able to do something other than just stand nervously at the side of the hall. She took a few steps forward, she wanted to be confident, she knew she suited the dress, but it was such a contrast from her usual outfits and usual costumes. She hoped she'd run into Felix, he always gave her a sense of confidence that was different, that she liked, she definitely like the version of herself that he brought out.

Felix was a little disappointed that he and Lydia weren't going to the Halloween feast together. He hoped that if she did end up going that he would see her there. He couldn't wait to see what she was wearing, he knew she would look amazing. Felix was impressed with his own costume, he attached his cape around his neck and it flowed over hi shoulders. The final thing was his mask, he attached the white half face mask and suddenly he was someone else. Happy, he left the dorms and headed down to the great hall.

He made his way inside the Great hall, the cape on his back flowing as he did. Felix headed over to the drinks table and grabbed a glass of pumpkin juice. Some of the costumes people were wearing were brilliant but the Ravenclaw was keeping his eyes pierced for his girlfriend. He spotted someone in a very form fitting fairy outfit . It looked like Lydia from behind but surely it wasn't, she wouldn't wear something like that would she? Felix decided to head over to see for himself, it wad her. "Lydia? You look, wow, just wow,"

Lydia felt certainly more nervous than she had ever felt in her life, she dressed somewhat modestly just given how old she was but as her form changed as she grew Lydia had desired something more, and thus the birth of this costume had come, and though she felt like she'd mastered the costume she felt a little nervous to begin with not quite used to looking like this, not quite used to being somewhat exposed in this way, even if she had absolutely no problems with others doing it, for her it was just one of those things she really wasn't one of those people but she had never had a figure she had wanted and the changes within her were just aided by the sport and athletics that she did and she did feel a little more confident in herself confident enough to at least attend the ball, she wanted to at least see felix see what he thought before deciding if she wanted to stay, to be sure if she could pull this off, she wanted to, she wanted to be as beautiful as the older girls that she saw in her house, in the other houses.

At the voice Lydia turned around and smiled a little shyly at Felix wondering what he thought though the words seemed to escape him and all she could do was pick at the threads of the skirt glancing at the ground between them and then up at Felix, definitely feeling nervous about this, though his reaction seemed to be positive, "Well? What do you think?" she asked her boyfriend with a shy smile, she knew he'd said wow but her mind wasn't sure if that was a good wow or a shocked wow, "I'm a woodland fairy," she told him holding out her arms, turning a little to show off the enchanted wings, "What are you supposed to be?" she asked a little unsure of what he was supposed to be but it seemed vaguely familiar to her, she gestured to the mask as she brushed a strand of hair from her face. She hoped that he actually liked her costume and she therefore couldn't wait to spend the time with him, if he liked it it would only help her confidence, she had done to for herself but it was nice to know that she didn't look awful.

Felix hadn't know Lydia all that long and they had been dating even less but he always thought of her as someone who dressed rather conservatively. Of course, it couldn't be ignored that Lydia was at an age where she was growing up, both physically and emotionally and Felix had to admit that he liked what he was seeing from the girl. He had noticed that she seemed different with him since they had started dating, she seemed more confident and sure of herself, whether that was just with him or in general he wasn't quite sure but he did know she was always a force on the Quidditch pitch.

None of her mini transformation over the past few weeks could have prepared him for her Halloween costume. It was jaw dropping and the Ravenclaw wanted to find the right words to get that message across without him sounding too much like a guy. He smiled at her as she raised her arms to show off her costume and the boy pulled at his collar as he took it all in. "Lydia, you look, amazing, I mean, your stunning, and did I mention wow already?" He grinned as he moved closer to his girlfriend. When she asked who he was supposed to be, he snapped out of his little trance and stepped back a step and raised his cape up to his face. "I'm the phantom of the opera my dear, I've come to seduce you to my lair," Felix winked at the girl and dropped his cape.

Lydia found herself smiling at his words, she felt a little more confident in that he didn't think it was awful, and she felt herself shyly blush at his words, attempting to push away any feelings of shyness and be as confident as the costume asked her to be really, even if it was exceedingly hard. She just smiled at him and found herself glancing down at the dress, the outfit, "Thanks, I'm glad you like it," Lydia said to him with a small smile just happy about it, pleased to hear the compliments that he didn't hate what she was wearing or think it too much out of her style, and she just reached out and took Felix's hand with and then listen to him tell her what his costume was and a bell seemed to ring in her ear as she realised what it was, as she seemed to realise what his costume was and she nodded excitedly, she hadn't seen the show before, she'd watched the film once with her father but that was about it, she just grinned at him happily, "I see it!" she told him nodding happily looking over the costume.

She glanced beyond him and out to the dance floor, since she wasn't sure if Felix would want to dance, but she wanted to. She motioned over to the dance floor with a small smile, "Does the phantom dance?" she asked an eagerness in her tone at the suggestion of dancing. She wanted to spend this night with him and knew that she wanted to spend the yuleball with him too, but the first real thought of this evening was dancing, she wanted to dance and she wanted to dance with him. If he didn't want to dance she wasn't sure what they could do, eating all the candy was a bit much and Lyida was always being careful of what she ate, so instead she waited seeing if he would want to dance with her.

When Lydia smiled like she did, it gave Felix a warm gooey feeling. He loved making her smile because she had such a beautiful smile, it seemed like Lydia may have been nervous about what she was wearing, which wasn't surprising. It was different to how she usually dressed but it wasn't a bad thing, her costume clearly showed that she was growing up and Felix was glad to see that her confidence was growing in such an obvious way. Plus the visual was very appealing to Felix so he was very happy for that reason too. "I do like it, very surprising I must admit, but a very pleasant surprise," He grinned as he took her hand.

Felix beamed when Lydia seemed to twig regarding his costume. He understood that not everyone would get it, it was a popular muggle character but in the wizard world it was unlikely many of his classmates would recognise his outfit. "I'm glad you recognise it, I'm a fan of the show myself, I saw it a few times when I was younger," Seeing musicals as a child was another one of the benefits Felix enjoyed from having one foot in the muggle world and one foot in the magical world. When Lydia asked if he (the phantom) danced, he smiled and was already pulling her by the hand to the dance floor before he answered. "For you? The phantom would do anything, plus Felix likes to dance," He chuckled quietly at the use of third person on himself but once he had Lydia in his arms all his attention was on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back