OOC First Name
Cole
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chaser <3
Aminia was sure that Lennon would go to the ball with or without her, but there he was speaking to Sianna. The Ravenclaw with the lazy eyes. Aminia's ears heated up and she felt a pang in the pit of her stomach. Why was she so angry watching them happy together? What did this other Ravenclaw even have? So she took photos. So she wrote things. She was pretty so what?! Aminia was a Veela and she was articulate. Fine. He wanted to hang out and dance and do whatever. After she'd kissed him? Sure they weren't an item but he wasn't allowed to do things that made her feel an ugly emotion like... Like... jealousy.

Aminia looked around and made eye contact with a taller brunette. She moved from where she saw them. "Dance." She spoke in an almost demanding way, crossing arms over her golden dress. Her thick Russian accent was paired with classical music in an almost eloquent way as she waited. "Take me over there and dance with me?" She asked, looking toward where Sianna and Lennon were. She waited though. She didn't even know this guys name. And if Lennon didn't notice her then fine. She'd dance with someone else and possibly make another person her minion. "Name?" She asked him shortly.

It often wasn't Ezra attended the Yule bal alone but that year he hadn't been bothered about getting a date, there were opportunities that came from going stag anyway so he was happy to see where the night took him. The Slytherin wasn't in the hall long before he spotted someone who made her way over to him and demanded that they dance. Ezra raised his eyebrow then shrugged his shoulders. "Sure," he smirked took the girls hand and pulled her over to where she said she wanted to be. They started dancing slowly and soon she asked his name. "Ezra Cade, yours?"

Aminia got what she wanted and glanced in the direction of Lennon. "Ezra. I am Aminia Macksimov. I'm surprised you wanted to dance with me." She spoke, hoping anything she said could be overheard by Lennon. She'd avoid the fact that shed asked him at all costs so that Lennon would be jealous - seeing that another person took the opportunity to ask her to dance whilst Sianna and he were talking. Perhaps Slytherin would have been better suited for her - though her wit was sharp which was most likely her defining quality. "What year are you?" She inquired.

Ezra watched she girl as she looked over at someone, so she was using him to make someone jealous. Ezra was good at that, he smirked wondering how far she was willing to go to achieve her goal. "When you look like that? How could I say no," He smirked. Ezra looked around the room, he saw Maddie with her new boyfriend, James with his new girlfriend and scoffed. The pair were idiots. Turning his attention back to the girl he was dancing with just in time to hear her question he smiled as he replied. "Sixth, and yourself?"

After an awkward encounter between Mini and Sianna when he was talking to his friend, Lennon knew he should go after Mini. He couldn't figure out if she was truly jealous or simply trying to sabotage anything but she had seemed hurt when she left so he wanted to talk to her either way. He had seen her dancing with someone else, much older than him, and it did bother Lennon but he could tell that she was doing it to get his attention so secretly he was somewhat smug about it. He overheard the boy complimenting her and he rolled his eyes behind the boy's back as he approached them. "Excuse me, mind if I cut in?" he asked the older boy, but he was looking straight at Mini expectantly.

Aminia felt her chest metaphorically rising with pride at the boys statement. How could someone say no to a Veela like her? Would Lennon say no to her? "I am only fourth year. However I feel as if it's too easy, perhaps I should skip ahead." She felt proud in her ability to say so, and her eyes glinted to reflect her pride. The pride left her face quickly though when Lennon stepped into view and she quickly spoke again, keeping her eyes focused on Ezra, Lennon in her peripherals. "But I have a friend I would not want to separate from." Was Aminia lying - was she sure anymore really? The girl almost drowned at the realization of such. Lennon's voice was finally heard and Aminia feigned shock, looking to Ezra. What would he say - and had she expected Lennon to actually approach? No, this hadnt exactly been a plan but if it had been that wouldn't have been part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back