Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
(Arinna)
Wand
Black Walnut 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Jasper had been eager for tonight, keeping up with his studies so that he didn't have anything to worry about while he was with Arinna. He sighed, standing at the entrance to the Great Hall as he waited for his girlfriend. He watched people going in and out, a bit bored. He knew he shouldn't have arrived so early. He kept the orchid held carefully in his hand, wanting it to be perfect when Arinna arrived.

Arinna almost cursed out loud as she tried her best to quickly make way down. Why did Ravenclaw common house be located at the towers. She knew Jasper was already waiting for her, and that boy really liked to bea early. Teaching the top of the stairs, she paused to take a quick breath while smoothing down her dress. Finally composed, she carefully made her way down, focusing on not going to trip in her dress and shoes.

Jasper just happened to glance towards the stairs, breath catching in his throat as he spotted Arinna coming down them. He moved over to the bottom of the stairs, smiling up at her and holding his hand out for her.

Arinna was almost to the bottom when she spotted her boyfriend waiting for her. She took his hand, giving him her bright smile. "Hi.", she breathlessly said. He looked dashing tonight. "Were you waiting long?" , a hint of concern in her voice.

Jasper brought Arinna's hand to his lips, pressing a soft kiss to her knuckles. "Every moment without you is already an eternity," He gave her a sweet smile, holding out the orchid. "But I would wait an eternity just for a glimpse of you," He told her softly. "You look beautiful, Arinna,"

Arinna giggled at Jasper's cheesiness. She reached to kiss his cheek, whispering, "Cheesy words. I like it." She pulled back and delight shone in her face at the sight of the orchid. "It's beautiful. Thank you." She blushed at his compliments. "Well, aren't you handsome tonight.Shall we?", she linked her arm through his, wanting to lead the way. She was full of energy to enjoy that evening. She was still rattling from the anticipation of a reply from her brother.

Jasper let Arinna take the lead, following her for a bit before stopping her as they entered the hall. He took over, pulling her over to the side of the room. "Arinna, my dearest, I have something else for you," He gave her a grin, pulling a small box from his pocket and offering it to her.

Arinna was already enjoying the evening as they made their way to the hall when the Gryffindor halted her, pulling her aside. She looked at him with questioning eyes. However, the question was answered when he gave her a small box. "Jasper, what's this? You don't have -?", she gasped when she opened the box and it revealed a beautiful necklace. "It's beautiful.", she grew excited that she pecked his lips.

Jasper chuckled, kissing her back, before gently taking the locket from her hands. "It is a locket. It opens, see," He demonstrated, opening it to show room for a picture on one side, with a picture of Ari on the other. "I know how you adore your brother so I went ahead and got a little picture for you," He murmured. "Turn around and I will help you put this on,"

Arinna's excitement shone in her eyes. Ari showered her with presents but this was the first time somebody else did that for her. She was even amazed that it opened like a locket. But what surprised the Ravenclaw was the photo of her brother already there. She turned around and touched the pendant. "Oh, Jasper. How did you have his photo?" She really wondered at this since she may have shown him a photo but that was like a one-time thing.

Last edited:
Jasper smiled. "It took a bit of digging but I found an old yearbook from when he attended and shrunk the photo down to fit." He ran a hand lightly over her jaw. "I know how much you adore him. The other space is yours to fill as you wish," He smiled before leaning in to kiss her gently. "Would you care to dance, my sweet?" He inquired, offering her his hand.

Arinna's heart swelled at the thought. With so many graduates before them, she knew it was not that easy to locate a year, let alone a single student. "You're the sweetest.", she hugged him tightly before her lips were captured in a kiss. She already knew whose picture she would put there, but she had to be discreet. Asked to dance, she nodded more enthusiastically. "Of course, my dear.", she replied. The night had just begun but she was already her best night. She pulled the Gryffindor to the dance floor just as soon as a new song came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back