James needs some good plots. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Lock

OOC First Name
[Main.]
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Essence of Unicorn Hair
After a rough separation from his fiance, James and Luna have just about got back together. But now James is beginning to get a little boring, so was wondering if anyone had any good ideas for a role-play? Maybe a new enemy, or a girl to distract James. [Again.] :p Something like that. ;) Or just a new friend will do. :)

I only have Maybelle in my mind, she's innocent and is really nice..
She can be... anything lol

Meyke - Here's the rp for James and Jade. :) http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7326454/1/

Manson - I don't mind, Maybelle sounds cool, James doesn't 'do' innocent to well, but I'm sure they could get along if he tried hard enough. :)

Okay well Eric works at the ministry as an examanier but he also juggles to other full time jobs one being a wedding planner the other being a private tutor. He has lived in texas and new york and also a little bit in chicago. He attened hogwarts scotland and loves to shop and party.

With that all being said how would we either know each other meet up, I could be a childhood friend or even a school buddy? What do you think?

okiez ! ^_^

do u wanna start/ should I?

Okay topic is up just look in my spoiler for the link find your name. And it should be there

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back