Status
Not open for further replies.

Jade Caja

OOC First Name
Catherine
Wand
Willow 14" Unicorn Tail Hair
Character Name: Jade Caja
Images you want on the banner: http://images.google.co.nz/imgres?imgurl=h...2NZ212%26sa%3DN (sorry about the bottom of the page You only need to look at the first 18 pictures. You can choose which one you use.)

Text you want on the banner: My motto: Just keep digging and you'll find more gold.
Font: Little Lord Fontleroy

Banner size: I need to use it for my siggy so normal signature size I suppose.

Other: I would like it if there was some pink and glitter/sparkles included. But I still would like to have the Gryffindor crest included. Could you possibly make the crest all black or white in contrast with the background colours.

I'm going to be nice
Gryffindor.jpg

gryffindor.gif

The former is the better option imo.

Thankyou I love it!!! Just a small thing I would like to be corrected is the J on Just keep digging. Also I'm not sure what the white lines are in the background are. Are they part of the crest. Sorry if that is a nusance I'm just a bit of a perfectionist. Thanks anyway!

P.S Can u teach me how to post a picture? No one has told me how to yet.

how to host a picture on HNZ

Load it to a picture sharing website: e.x:
www.tinypic.com
imageshack.us

Then take the link that it gives you which will say something to the likes of "direct link (for layouts)"

Then put it in an IMG bracket on HNZ as follows
Code:
<i>
</i>[img]YOUR IMAGE DIRECT LINK HERE[/img]

So for the one Athene just posted it would be:
Code:
[img]http://i27.tinypic.com/351vbbo.jpg[/img]
which looks like:
351vbbo.jpg

Now: The white lines in the background I believe are just an awesome looking brush/effect. :)

Should I care about her having the same character...

...I don't mind :p

Oh. Wow. I completely missed that. Darn, I always seem to do that with fonts... leave a letter out. Haha. I'll fix that.

Yes i did mean at the beginning of just. Soz I didn't reply for ages, RL is a bit busy.

To Maddiie Hollawarth - I didn't realise you had Vanessa aswell. I think the pictures of her look completly different anyway. So I hope you don't mind me being the same.

To Trista Paramore - Thanks for that otherwise she might not have known for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back