OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Wand
Tulip Wood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
"Thank you. Good day to you too, sir." Cecily Rambolt juggled the brown paper bags that were quite stuffed were ingredients fresh from the farmers market not far from Prodan's house. Although the day was chilled, aproned and fast talking shopkeepers still milled about in front of their shops, luring the early shoppers to buy their fresh goods. She had apparated to a safe point earlier and taken her time choosing the best that was offered.

A smile spread across her face as she thought of the lovely day they would spend together. The meal she had planned would take some time prepping and preparing when she got to his house, but then it would simmer for hours, leaving them time to enjoy each others company and the salty tang of the sea air. Prodan had told her not to bother knocking, to come inside in case he were doing something and couldn't hear her. A good thing too, she grinned, as after a long walk she came to his house. It was so beautiful.

Jostling the bags, she pushed open the front door and barely spotted him sitting in the living room over the bundle. "Hi gorgeous," she grinned, breezing past him with her heavy bags into the kitchen with a sunny smile. She set the bags down and started unpacking them. "You would not believe what happened yesterday," she said in a slightly louder voice that would carry to him. As she unpacked, she talked. She proceeded to tell him a story involving a band of first years, long pointy sticks and the Giant Squid. Laughing she began to expertly chop up and cook the food. Within twenty minutes she had everything in one huge pot on the stove, left to simmer for hours, and the dough covered for her homemade rolls.

Washing off her hands, she dried them with a towel as she walked down the hallway toward him. "You're awfully quiet. I've talked your ear off." Grinning, she leaned down and brushed her lips over his. It was a little hard to make him out in the darkened room.

His arms were wrapped around his legs, his eyes staring into something that only he could see. The poor man had forgotten his medication since yesterday, and this was what he had become. He heard a woman’s voice, but couldn’t make out the words. Instead, all he heard was screams from his childhood. Harsh words, dramatic beatings, seeing his twin and mother getting beaten to a pulp. Prodan murmured, “No… No… It’s not her fault. Don’t…please.” Clearly out of his mind, this was what happened to him when he forgot his medication. He was a completely different person.

Prodan felt contact against his mouth and he flinched horridly. He muttered, “Make it stop!” Prodan buried his head in his arms, and he began to murmur senseless words in Bulgarian. Like a sad little puppy, he was experiencing one of his episodes. Rarely did he have an outrage. Prodan felt cold, and he started to shudder violently.

Cecily started, jumping back in defense as Prodan flinched and then cowered against his arms. What in seven hells? "Baby, what's wrong?" Slowly she approached him, her hands out in front of her. "Are you hurt?" She wanted to turn on the light but was afraid of him freaking out even more. What had happened to him? He shook as though someone had beaten him-she stopped those thoughts, her lips trembled. He was acting like she had right after Bearse was done with her.

She knelt by his side but gave him his space and did not touch him again. "Prodan?" She spoke clearly yet firmly. "Prodan, it's Cecily. Come on, baby, you know me. Can't you tell me what's wrong?" She didn't know if he could hear her or where he was at in his mind. It was like he was trapped, as she had been the night before she had divorced Bearse for the first time.

Did he have a trigger? Did something happen? She waited for him to answer, to say anything to her. She was trying to keep calm but he was scaring her. She wanted to help him. All his mumbling was hardly intelligible; she had learned his native tongue but it made no sense!

Prodan could not hear his love talking. The barrier was too strong, the voices and images, all too strong for him to register who was here and who wasn't. Prodan had a flashback from the past. Utter coldness, the feeling of helplessness. Prodan was once sent to Azkaban for bad behavior for a few months. It was coming back to him. The hollers of other prisoners. It was all too much to bear for the gentle man. Prodan murmured in his natural tongue, "Don't come near me, soul sucking fiends... Don't hurt them... Innocent.." It was hard to know what he was talking about.

Of course, the memories switched to him seeing his mother getting beaten again, and Iulia. Prodan squeezed his eyes shut and he sobbed dryly in his arms. With a pop, a woman who looked like a blonde, girl version of Prodan popped into the room. She had a gentle smile on her face, despite that she was a widow and one of her daughters could not be found. She murmured, "Oh my..." She went into the kitchen after viewing the scene, and came back with a bottle of pills and a tall glass of water.

She gave Cecily a tiny grin and she said in a German accent, "I'm Iulia, Prodan's twin. Sorry you have to see him like this. He has a personality disorder. The Antisocial one. This is what happens when he forgets his medicine for over 24 hours...." Kneeling, she coaxed Prodan in Bulgarian so lovingly and gently. Only his other half could really talk him into drinking the water and taking the pill. She turned to Cecily, and Iulia smiled, "In fifteen minutes, Prodan will be out like a light, and take about a three hour nap. When he wakes up, he should be somewhat normal. I stopped by to see how he is doing, but I see it wasn't the best time." Prodan's dark, silver eyes started to droop as the medicine took its effect.

Prodan was starting to get extremely sleepy. Iulia, though was a small woman, lifted Prodan into her arms, before he became limp with exhaustion. His murmuring had stopped and now he looked like he had no memory at all. Blankly staring. She set him on the couch, before bidding Cecily farewell, and disapparated out of Prodan's house. Prodan stared ahead, and his eyes were half way closed. His vision was not as blurry and he murmured, "Cecily..."

Cecily stood by and watched as Iulia, Prodan's twin sister, tended to him. She pressed a trembling hand to her mouth. Seeing him locked within himself, not knowing what he was reliving, made her feel helpless. How could she fight something that was within him? His eyes, those beautiful silver eyes that showed her so much love when she gazed into them, were blank, as though no one were behind them.

She did not get to tell Iulia thank you, she was in and out of his house too quickly, but she would find the woman and hug her until her arms hurt when next they met. Her timing could not have been more perfect had the twins had a telepathic bond. She turned as she heard her name from the couch.

"I'm here, baby. It's alright." Her lower lip trembled, she bit it to steady it and herself as she slowly and gently brushed his hair back from his forehead. "Sleep now. I'll be here. I love you," she whispered, green eyes shimmered with unshed tears.

Prodan tried to say those words, of course they would not have as much meaning as they would when he was back to normal. His lips moved but his voice was simply too tired to work. He gave a tiny smile. The medicine was working rather quickly, and he closed his eyes that began to get some life returned. Prodan gave one quick and heavy breath, before falling into a deep slumber. When he would wake up, he would not remember the episode...

Cecily continued to stroke his hair until he was deeply asleep. Coming closer on her knees, she laid her hand on his chest over his heart then her ear. A few tears fell from her eyes although she was not crying. She had to feel his heart pulsing, affirming he was alive and well. She pressed a kiss to his cheek, nuzzled her face against the side of his and breathed him in.

Steadied she rose on slightly shaky legs and went back to the kitchen to tend to their dinner. They would need something to eat while the talked later.

The steady stirring and heat lulled her. Her eyes began to grow heavy and she yawned as she walked to kneel beside him. Resting her head on his chest, she closed her eyes, just for a few moments.

After a series of dreams of him and his love - whom was with him in his house and he was unaware of - Prodan's silver eyes flickered open. He groaned quietly when he felt a slight headache occur. He couldn't even remember what had happened over the past day or so. Or even how he got to the couch. He felt something upon his chest, and he glanced down curiously. There was Cecily, asleep on his chest. Even though he felt like he got hit by a huge knight bus, he was still excited to see her. How could he ever not be?

With his hand, he stroked her hair upon her head, not wishing to disturb her. Prodan murmured, "Now when did an angel stop by my house and not wake me up?" Prodan wished that he could have at least fallen asleep on his bed so that the both of them could sleep in comfort and peace - if that was even possible.

Cecily sighed and arched into the hand stroking her hair. She was having the best dream. When her green eyes fluttered open she swore she was still asleep for a moment. Then the fog of sleep hazily rolled back and the silver eyes that met hers were real and they were thankfully clear. She almost thought that his episode had been part of her dream but she knew better. "Hi," she said cautiously, "how are you feeling?"

Prodan beamed, "I'm feeling great, waking up to find you here." His eyes sparkled with a life that was not there before. It had to be one thing: Love. Prodan wanted to kiss her tenderly, but he had to get this headache to settle first. Kissing her made him feel like he was flying, and with a headache mixed into that, it would be disastrous, for him at least. Slowly and surely, the pain was dissolving, and he offered with a playful smirk, "Would you like to go sit in the hot tub? I've been meaning for a good relaxing time in there."

Cecily sat back on her heels, a smile spreading slowly across her face as she regarded her lover. He was amazingly resiliant, to have bounced back from his ordeal so quickly and with such a sweet smile on his face, a smile just for her. Her heart swelled and pumped in her chest almost painfully. She set aside her questions and any lingering remnants of fear from earlier and got to her feet. With Prodan, she only wanted to live in the moment. Tomorrow could wait.

"I'll go get changed," she laughed, "meet you out there." She had a small sense of deja vu as she got undressed and tied the strings on her two piece bikini. Except this time, they'd be in heated water instead of the frigid sea and she had thought to bring a swim suit in her overnight bag, saving Prodan's towels from transfiguration.

She stood by the deck and let the breeze cool her pinkened cheeks. The days were still short and even though the sun had yet to set, she tilted her head back to gaze at the very faint moon and sprinkle of early stars as she waited for Prodan to appear.

Prodan laughed as he got up and went to his bedroom to retrieve a regular pair of trunks the color of coal. He stretched before taking off his shirt, and ensuring that he smelt pleasant. Nothing was more embarrassing than body odor. Prodan glanced around his room, and he flicked his wand and within a few moments, it was clean. Prodan wondered how in the world it got messed up in the first place. Shrugging, his excited nerves forced him to go back downstairs, and out onto the desk.

The hot tub was heated and bubbling, and Cecily looked as beautiful as ever. Prodan always thought that, with or without proper clothes on. Prodan laughed, "Come on in, Ms. Rambolt." He smirked a bit as he lowered his body into the heated water. It was already relaxing him, and his tense body easily started to loosen up.

Cecily turned her head, glancing at Prodan over her shoulder as he got into the steaming water. Grinning, she stretched her arms above her head then rolled her head and neck like an athelete. "Yes, sir, Mr. Zhefarovich." It was amazing the highs and lows she experienced with this man.

Stepping lightly up the small corner stairs attached to the hot tub, Cecily swirled the water with her toe and shot him a devilish smile. Because of his size the tub was very deep and quite large, larger than any she'd seen before. He sprawled happily in one corner.

Vaulting into the air, she wrapped her arms around her knees and launched herself into the water. Her battle cry of, "Cannonball!" echoed along with the resounding splash that soaked her love. Breaking the surface, she laughed at his look before swimming over to throw her arms lazily around his neck.

Prodan barely managed to close his eyes from the burning water when she did a cannonball. Laughing, he opened his eyes after wiping excess water off them and he flashed her a smile. He was very glad that he got a hot tub that was deep enough for her to jump in without hurting herself or him. Prodan loved having a hot tub, but sincerely, he loved having Cecily in here with him. What more can a guy like him ask for in a relationship?

He had a sincere woman, always have fun no matter what, and someone he can really connect with. Why did he meet Dorothee before her? Prodan wrapped his arms around her bare back gently, and he stared into her eyes before giving her a tiny peck upon the lips. Prodan was being a little tease right now. "That is all you get after splashing me like that," chuckled Prodan, playfully. He knew well that he couldn't resist going for more for too long. He wanted to see who would give in first.

Cecily chuckled, running her fingers through his hair to slick it back. It gave him a sophisticated air, one she knew was so unlike him. "Oh well then," she sighed, peeking at him from under her lashes. Breaking away from his embrace, she swam backward. "A girl has to learn to take responsibility for her actions." Floating on her back, she closed her eyes, arms treading water lazily around her. The warm water worked on her tense muscles and soothed away the tension from earlier. To Prodan it might have seemed as though she had forgotten about him except for the way her toes, which she'd manicured herself and painted a bright yellow, lightly poked at his ribs. She didn't know if he were ticklish there but it made her grin.

Prodan chuckled when she touched his ribs. He tensed up a bit, mainly cause he was in fact ticklish there. Prodan glanced down at his trunks, having stored a protected item to find the right time to give to Cecily. He pulled out a black jewelry box, one that held such a small yet important ring. He moved quietly in the water, and he smirked as he placed the case holding the ring upon Cecily's stomach. He said, "Open it my sweet." Prodan's voice was soft, and gentle like the waves of the ocean. Prodan felt those butterflies pounding in his stomach as he asked, "Cecily Rambolt, will you marry me?" Prodan ran his hand through his hair, fixing it back to the way it was before, only a lot wetter.

Cecily stretched her arms over her head and grinned, eyes still closed to the world around her. She felt the water move and barely opened one eye to see Prodan's arm stretch out and place something upon her flat stomach. Frowning, she opened both eyes, still floating on the water when he told her to open it. She reached out for it when his question hit her like a tidal wave. "What?!" Suddenly she sunk under the water. Pushing herself to the surface, her head and shoulders popped out and she stared at him with wide, owlish green eyes as she sputtered.

She spotted the black box and shot up on unsteady legs. "Wait-what?" She couldn't wrap her mind around it. Pacing agitatedly and rather slowly through the water, she ran both hands through her wet hair. She stopped, looked at him, then started pacing again. It was too soon. She'd failed at marriage, twice, hadn't she? Because she'd rushed into it like a lovestruck fool? But that had been with Bearse, he had destroyed it and she had let him. Why was she even thinking of him, at a time like this? She had to stop comparing every man she cared about to that loser.

Stopping she stared down at the water as it rippled around her belly. Why couldn't she say yes? What really was stopping her? She loved Prodan, more than anything she had ever known on this earth. The black box floated and bumped into her side. Picking it up, she opened it and felt her eyes sting from the simple beauty he had picked, just for her. With shaking hands she took it from the box and slid it on her finger. The rightness of the simple act coursed through her, as did love as she whirled to look at the man she loved.

"Yes!" Within seconds she was in his arms, her mouth meshed with his and she knew that finally she had found her happiness.

Prodan was a little more than shocked when she sank under the water. Was it too soon? Why did Prodan not think before he did anything? Were they not in love? Of course they were, but they were not even together for a year. They had met almost a year ago, and he was as certain as his action when he purchased the ring. He loved her, and he went with his heart's actions and not his mind. Something that Prodan was prone to doing from time to time. Sure, he was diving into a shark pool when he popped the question. Only two possible answers. How can one tiny word make such an impact?

And Prodan was terrified of rejection. But it wasn't like he would go shoot himself in the head if she refused though. Prodan was lost in his own mind as she paced. It was too soon. Perhaps he should just wait until another time. Before he could open his mouth to take back the proposal, he heard the answer that he longed to hear. Happiness filled his every pore, and he wrapped his arms around her, eagerly kissing her until he ran out of breath. He pulled away and he murmured, "I adore you so much Cecily. Now I am yours, forever." He kissed her again and smiled as he did so. He was comfortable, and the happiest man in the world right now.

Cecily felt weightless and slightly dizzy as they embraced. "I love you," she murmured happily against his lips, hugging him tightly. Such love flooded through her. He was hers, she was his, forever and always. How had she become so lucky? Drawing back, still within his arms, worried green eyes met silver as a thought occurred to her. "Prodan, are you sure? I mean, after what I told you?" She remembered the night they had lain in bed, sharing their lives in hushed voices in the dark. His caring and understanding, even through what she could tell was sadness, moved her even then. But even though they loved one another, was he sure he wanted to tie himself with someone who could bear him no more children?

"I love you too," murmured the enthralled man. Prodan released a chuckle from his chest when she brought up the subject of her not being able to bear any more children. Prodan already had two. "Remember what I told you before though? I only care for you, and everything about you. Whether or not you can give me children will never phase that. Remember, I also have Austin and Aleyha to take care of." Prodan was a bit sad over that fact, but he didn't mind. If he had to choose between having the love of his life that could not bear a child, and a stranger who could, well, the first choice would be the right one. Prodan smirked a bit, "However, that doesn't mean that you can't have fun either, you know." Prodan laughed before he trailed a few kisses down her cheek. Nothing could break this moment. They were alone... Prodan would savor every moment he had with Cecily.

The ring sparkled on her hand and the glitter from it caught her eye as Prodan reassured her of his love. Every time she saw her ring she would remember this moment. Sighing as his lips trailed down her cheek, she arched her neck and pressed against him. "Fun sounds like a good idea," she grinned, knowing that this was right, that they were right. "Do you want to move inside?" More than anything she wanted to seal their love.

Prodan pressed his lips to her neck, and he closed his eyes. He inhaled her scent, adoring it, loving it. Prodan answered softly, "I think we are better off right here..." Truthfully, he did not want to move inside. It was far more comfortable right here, in the heated water, under the stars. It was a perfect, romantic moment. His body melded with hers, like two beings becoming one. Prodan released a sigh and he chuckled, "Can't waste a night of starlight and a hot tub, now can we?" Prodan knew what he wanted. He wanted her and no one else.

Cecily shivered and pressed closer to him. She felt loved, treasured and so damn special. "We'd damn our souls for sure, being wasteful," she laughed softly. Skin pressed against skin and all the while they touched or kissed, she was inwardly singing her praises to whomever would listen. Such a short while ago her life had been heading downhill, so bad she had thought she'd never get it back on track. Now she was getting married, off the drink for good and - she shivered again, her mind shutting off.

"Thank goodness you haven't any neighbors nereby."

And some time passed...
Prodan and Cecily now rested in his large bed, both awake. Prodan's happiness had not died since the hot tub proposal. He was without a shirt, and had a pair of shorts on that were completely dry. His head rested upon the pillow as he gazed lovingly into Cecily's eyes. How could this man have such a great life now? Especially after everything he had been through. He didn't deserve someone as fantastic as Cecily, and how she chose him was simply breathtaking for Prodan. However, he had to tell her something, about the marriage. A simple wedding was perfect, but if she wanted to go all out, then he would not mind, as long as she became his wife. "Um, Cecily, you know the tattoo I have on my back? Well, there is something I have to say about it. Everyone added into the family has to get it too."

Cecily lay besider her love, no she grinned, beside her fiance and snuggled lazily into the pillow. She thought of a lovely ceremony with close friends and family but small and private. Her green eyes were a bit dreamy as they traced Prodan's features and over his strong body. A simple sheet covered her, drawn up under her arms to conceal her body.

When he mentioned his tattoo, the intricate one that covered all of his lovely muscled back, she nodded sleepily. "Mhm." She loved to trace that intriguing snake down his back, although once she touched his spine, all innocent explorations were off. She grinned. Thinking he was going to go into more detail about the meaning behind it, she roused herself from the lazy stupor she was in to listen. Then all sleepiness left her.

"Come again?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back