I've had more then Enough! (Open to Staff)

Remus Firn

Wand
Ebony / Kingwood Wand 14" Essence of Chimaera Scale
Remus scowled as he looked over the cover of the Gossip Magazine as he headed over to the teachers table getting the very strnage eye ups from other students. He black robes moved swiftly as he headed or the table and a Boy came up to him in need of help with some homework, when he pushed him gently out the way, "Not at the moment, Gryffindor!" he hissed at the boy as he through the Magazine from a meter back to land on the Teachers and staff Table. Remus hissed as he looked at it. "Over Dramatic... Shot himself... Unaware, i was!" he growled loudly to himself though no one could hear him, except the professors, who may be seated at the Table themselves. He growled even more when he saw that he had a supposed Love thing going with his God Daughter, "Sick Minded freaks..." he hissed to himself as his voice suddenly amplified, "All of you Students, out!" it growled through the hall, shattering at the window's it was most surely in rage, and out of all the people he wanted to see it was Professor Manteia; Despite their first meeting, he loved the man, stern, strong, mentally tough the whole lot. Knocking that other voice in Remus' head away put him back where he was year's ago, back to his normal true self, so now he and Manteia's odds of getting on were much better. Remus moved quickly to a chair as his robes moved with him. He glared at the Students as they got up and flee the area in freight, no student liked to see Remus, Especially when he was angry.

With thick bags under her eyes, Rosaline spared the pathetic Transfiguration Professor a glance as he grumbled to himself. She did have rather keen hearing, and they weren't far from each other. She rolled her big blue eyes as Firn yelled at the students, and even more so as they scattered away. Imagine if Father taught here, much more fear would be instilled, she thought, rubbing the belly that she was slowly loosing, due to feedings from Zinaida and Vladimir. A smile pressed against her thin lips at the thought of her twins, such beauties they were. Her daughter looked much like Chavdar, except for her piercing blue eyes, canon to the Mauven's, while her son looked more like herself. Vladimir had dark brown hair, and blue-grey eyes, absolutely angelic were her children.

As Rosaline's priorities shifted, she could not comprehend how an adult could pay any mind to such frivilous things. She looked over at the man who was now seated one chair away from her and said fluidly, "Pay it any mind and it has fooled you. Pay it no mind, then you have trumped this magazine." She ran her fingers through her auburn hair as she continued, "I should expect that one of the faculty of Hogwarts New Zealand should have a stronger mind then to give into the petty rumor mills. Perhaps I was incorrect." She arched her eyebrows at that thought, then smirked coldly, perhaps not as coldly as she would have before her children were birthed, but yes she was still quite harsh.

Remus' eyes watched the members clear out of the hall and the noticed the words that left the opposite members Lips. Remus turned to look at her, slowly and his voice stayed calm and velvety as it always did, "Miss Jenane, I suggest that you keep yourself out of this... It does not involve you, nor do i want your opinion." he said firmly. He was about to turn away when he noticed her mouth open again to speak, "Faculty... You see Rosaline, there have been four editions of this Magazine, almost all of which have hassled my God daughter and my personal life." he said velvety. He held his glance at her for a moment, "I would have hoped some one of you're... Stature would keep out of the business a Professor has." he stopped for a moment taking a breath before continuing, "And Believe me.... This has hardly hit a nerve, merely allowed me to use my power to discover who this student is and hand out detentions to this student with great pleasure." he smiled to her coldly, emphasizing on the word 'student'. He looked at her arched eye brow, "Go and ponder upon some Books, Librarians are not needed here?" he nodded to her. 'What was going through our Head Master and Mistress' head when they hired some one so arrogant for the position of Librarian' he asked himself.

Rosaline smiled icily as Firn responded to her words. "Mrs. Jenane, actually," she corrected him. She narrowed her dark blue eyes on the man as he belittled her, yes she was not a Professor but she had been Head Girl at Durmstrang, and the only reason she applied for this job was to fill her rather monotonous days, waiting for Chavdar to return from his two jobs. "Remus, my stature has nothing to do with what I will or wont say. And I will have you know, I am higher then yourself in every way. If I wished to have a career, I would have been a Professor of the Dark Arts at Durmstrang, but I don't need the money, like others here."

The young mother pressed her eye brows together at his next words. Arrogent little Saukrel is lucky we are before students. In the street I wouldn't try to hold my composure and would curse the grease right out of his hair, she thought with anger, although nothing appeared on her facials. "Why don't you read a few books Firn?" she suggested, now speaking in her mother tongue, although not realizing it.

Remus looked at her with a cocky look, "Above me in every way, Professor of the Dark arts, Pfft?" he shrugged, "I believe you are mistaken, I was able to become an Auror but at the end of my training moved to Hogwarts to aid in students learning so I'd get to know the staff members before you speak to arrogantly." he grouched at her; he was a skilled dueler himself and Bleak street as well as many in the school knew it, obviously not this arrogant women. He looked her up and down for a couple of more moment . He looked her up and down some more, "Dark arts teacher... Mmm, Doubtful, you couldn't hurt a fly with your little twig you call a wand... No, that would explain why you would be a Dark arts teacher at Durmstrang, i never thought much of them despite their reputation." he said raising his right eye brow. This wasn't going good, Remus had just me this women and hated her with a passion, but as usual never raised his voice he said it smooth and calm in his velvet voice, something that spooked quite a lot of people as it seemed to be like Nothing to defend himself from the pathetic insults this women was dashing out. He was a man who cared little for peoples opinions. He took his stand from the seat he was on and paced off out of the Great hall slowly and casually, nodding to some students who awaited to return in, granting them approval.

Aurora had been watching the ordeal in utter horror and rose to the occasion of standing up for the librarian of whom she had only met once. "Excuse me, Remus, but I think that everyone here is equal - we are not your slaves and I personally will say what I like about you and your medieval ways. Quite frankly, I don't even know why they hired someone such as yourself, running around like you own the place, ordering students to leave the Hall because your not happy. Not to mention being extremely rude to a member of staff who hasn't done anything to hurt you. It's disgraceful. Since you'v been here, not to many good things have happened!" Aurora proclaimed. The astronomy professor wouldn't stand for someone turning onto a woman - of whom was a good friend of hers, well she wasn't sure if the feeling was mutual.

As Remus was leaving her heard the comment, turning to face Aurora, "Oh..." he spoke calmly, "Perhaps i was out of Line, But when a Librarian buts into something in which does not involve her, Perhaps i shall not stand for it?" he asked rhetorically looking at Aurora. He waited a moment before adding his new sentence to the situation, "Speaking of which, this conversation was none of your business yet you seem to butt in." he nodded. He eyed the two females up for a moment, "Out of line, maybe, but then again Miss Merrythought, was it not me who came to your aid once, was it not me who moved away from my so to speak medieval methods?" he questioned again. He looked at Aurora only for the current moment, "Take that into consideration the next time you come about here, you never really thanked me for that any how. No matter i didn't expect a thanks." he nodded to her looking back to the Librarian, "I do apologize for my actions Rosaline, though if i was able to go back and change the way i acted, I would not." he nodded to her, pivoting on the spot as his black robes followed with him and he walked calmly out of the Hall with a expressionless face.

Rosaline clenched her teeth, trying to hold her tongue in any way possible, because she knew that if she loosened her lips she would either utter a few harsh insults or a spell that wouldn't be a good example for the children and Scott Pollard would report her back to either Cecily or the ministry to get her fired. She looked over at Kalif through the corner of her eyes, and rolled her eyes at Remus to the Death Eater. She turned her head away from Kalif and looked straight ahead, glaring coldly at all the children before her.

"I think i'll butt in when I like, thank you very much" she stated firmly. "No, and don't expect to get a thanks either" she hissed. "Keep walkin'... creep" she muttered under her breath as Professor Firn departed from the Hall. "Well Rosaline, how is yourself?" she asked the lady before her. "Keeping in top notch health?" she giggled. She couldn't stand the man now, he was taking things to far with Aurora, and her mental health was exactly contributing to the problem. "The man looks like he's going to a funeral" she sighed.

Rosaline glanced over at Merrythought as she spoke to her. "Tired, but good. The twins are keeping myself and their father on our toes to say the least," she chuckled slightly, they were only three months, when they began crawling and walking would be more then interesting, considering their personalities. "Firn looks like he hasn't washed his hair since he was three, but no matter. I tire of speaking of such insolent people, but do wonder what Cecily and King saw in him while hiring," she said with a pompus shrug of the shoulders. "How are you? Keeping as loopy as everyone says Aurora?" she asked, with a slight smirk on her lips, it was almost a playful one, but her tone was still rather aggitated.

Must have at least one post, because apparently, I was there...

Kalif flipped through the pages of the Gossip Magazine, his face concealed inside it. He read the story over Remus Firn a few times, a smirk spread across his thin lips, his black eyes scanned the pages once more. He raised an eyebrow at some of the stories but he rolled his eyes at the pages. Kalif glanced over at Rosaline, and heard the entire spat. The Death Eater kept out of it, and did not meet Rosaline's eyes. He sat there, his gloved fingers scanning over the pages, and he shook his head. Closing the magazine, he set it down in front of him. He pulled out his bottle of water and took a sip from it. He mused, "I wonder if the school allows him to keep that gun of his." Shrugging, he relaxed his already tense body, and he gazed over at Rosaline. He chuckled, and remembered the time he had to get up every night to tend to his own. His cold gaze cast over the students again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back