"I've got something to tell you"

Kasey Blake

OOC First Name
Nishma
Wand
Holly Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Villa_L__Oreal_by_brynjarbjorn.jpg
It had been over a month since Kasey and Hadan married and two weeks since they had they had come back from their honeymoon. It was the best time of Kasey's life and she hadn't been so happy in her whole life. For the past few days she had been going to visit the Ministry of Magic in France for her job application as an Auror and those trips had been tiring for her. She was even ill for the past week and had constantly been sleeping in, vomiting and therefore she had gone to the doctor today only to find out that she was pregnant. The news had brought tears of happiness to her eyes for she had always been wanting to be a mother and have a child of her own and now the wish had been granted. That had been her first reaction but when she remembered what Hadan had said on their honeymoon the happiness changed to nervousness.

They had agreed that they would wait until they got settled with good jobs and then have a baby whom they would be able to support and the thought that Hadan would not want the baby now was giving her chills. She felt nauseated as she sat on her bed wearing a night gown. The illness together with the tension of her application had brought dark circles to her eyes and she hated that. She was going to start looking like a witch from horror movie if she didn't take care of herself soon and therefore with much courage she had decided that tonight she would tell Hadan about their baby.

She tied her curly brown hair into a lose bun and washed her face with some warm water. As she was wiping her face with a towel an owl flew into their bedroom and landed on the bed. The letter read that she had been approved as an Auror in the Ministry of France and would start her training from the coming month and they also had added the need for her to be more fluent in French. It was as if double happiness had been granted her way. She smiled happily wondering how proud their child would feel to have such parents. Keeping the letter in her cupboard she went downstairs to prepare dinner for Hadan.

Hadan never really rested well with the time frame and everything. The man hardly get the best of sleep. He had no one but to blame himself for taking a job in New Zealand and living in France wasn't the smartest of idea but it was still bringing home the bacon as someone would say in other country. With the ministry job taking a great toll out of him, he still had to worry about his position in the Aniwaya's qudditch team. Thank Merlin for Hogwarts or else the owner of the team would've been canning their behinds about neglecting practice, or else it would've been another problem added to the list.

Not to mention he fail to tell his wife about the ghost that haunts their home and other infestation Hadan was dealing with on the down low. Hadan apparated to his front door steps were it was charmed to be hidden away from muggels eyes. If they about the Blake's it would jeopardize their stay here, and Hadan didn't want to leave his new home. Kasey loved it here and he could tell by the way she tended to the house. He never had to worry about doing much but he did so anyways, (Who else was going to rid of the infestation of gnats, gnomes, and pixie?) "Kasey?" he called out into the dim lighted open space. "I'm home sweetheart?" he loosen his ties and walk into the long corridor. He could smell something in the air and it smelled good, Hadan lips fleer up as he walk towards the kitchen entrance. "Cooking are we?" he notice his wife in her night gown, as he lean onto the boarder of the doors. He was admiring his wife from afar till he sweeped up from behind her and held her close with her back against his broad chest. "What are you cooking sweetheart?" he whisper in her ear, kissing his little ear loop, unable to resist the temptation of loving her even more.

Kasey was almost done with the cooking since she was using magic to help her. She normally cooked the muggle way but with her health so weak she couldn't do that. She heard Hadan's voice announcing his presence. She put the food to heat and smiled as Hadan kissed her ear loop. "Pot au feu" she said with a grin as she turned to face her husband and kissed him. "That's supposed to mean beef stew mixed with vegetables, right?" she asked with a chuckle. She was still having some trouble with French.

"For dessert we have Mille-feuilles" she said with a smile. She had been learning and experimenting on French recipes. She looked into Hadan's eyes remembering that with each day she was just loving him more. "I hope you aren't very tired" she said as she rested her head on his chest and hugged him. She missed Hadan especially because their work schedules were so tight. "How was everything at the Ministry?Any news from Roswalld and mom?"she asked a bit jealous that she didn't meet her parents as frequently as Hadan did.

Hadan kissed the top of Kasey forehead, his nose scented her natural essence. Gus wife always smell good in every way, it was him who probably smelled wore off. He was tired and had just bout a long day as anyone who worked in the ministry. "It's smells good" he toyed with the spoon she held and tasted the tip that held the stew. It tasted delicious, way better than his bad attempts at taking club sandwiches for lunch. He never was a master chef in the kitchen. "Work was work" he smiled after getting the taste of stew. "And your parents miss you but they were acting weird today" Hadan spoke with one eye open poking his love nose. "Kind of like they knew something and didn't want to share" he chuckle and shrugged. He didn't think about it much and so his mind wasn't much into what happen during lunch. "But your mom did give me this" he handed her a bag of tea drinks in a little cloth. "Said something about you might needing it just in case you get sick" again he didn't think much of it. Kasey didn't look sick but he understood somewhat of what was going on. Kasey was still adjusting to France so he perfectly knew well why her mom would be sending tea bags. "How was your day though?" he asked her, brushing a lock of hair out of her innocent face. "Anything good happen today?"

Kasey smiled as Hadan tasted her food. Kasey swallowed as she heard him say that her parents were acting weird. She had told Lila two days back through an owl and she could expect a highly excited mother of hers running around the Ministry announcing that her daughter was pregnant. She was glad however that she had asked Lila to keep it a secret from Hadan because this was some news that she'd like to share herself. Her eyebrows raised automatically as she looked at the tea drinks. "Yeah...okay" she said a little uncertain about what to tell Hadan, no how to tell him.

"I've not been feeling well recently" she started feeling dizzy again. She was almost going to lose her balance but she held the kitchen edge and stopped herself from falling. "But..I'm alright" she said with a weak smile. She magically put all the food on the table and unrevealed the first news. "I got a letter from Ministry of France. They've accepted me as an Auror" she said happily wondering how he would take this news. "I will start next month but they said I need to improve my French" she said with a small laugh as she remembered using some words which had other meanings to what she thought they had.

Hadan caught his love just in time before she wrapped her fingers around the counter. "Kasey you don't look well? What's going on with you hun?" he didn't get an answer right away. Instead she consequently, went on revealing other news besides replying to his question. He still held her close, his arms moved from her waist till he reached her hands. "Here let's go sit down" he offered and walked along her side till they reach the diner table where the food was magically set up. "What's wrong?" he question his wife, a bottle of water appeared at her side. "Congrats making auruor" he sighed realizing it had slipped his mind without knowing. "You've told your parents?" he still held her hand just in case she would get another fuzzy spells.

Kasey was thankful to her husband for the help. "I'm okay" she said with a smile as she took a seat.She accepted the water and took a sip. "Yes, I talked to mom through the fire" she told Hadan. She hoped this would go well because a fight or an argument was the last thing on Kasey's mind and she wanted to keep the baby but she was not sure if Hadan would agree with that.

"I've been wanting to tell you this from the past two days" she started very nervous as she tried to predict his reaction. "I went to the hospital...."she continued looking up at him hoping he wouldn't be mad at her. "Hadan, I am pregnant" she said her face having a confused expression because she was not sure whether he would like the news or not.

"Qu'est-ce l'enfer?" he first said this when his wife open up to him with the news of being pregnant. He let go of her hands, he didn't know what to go about this situation. He wanted to be happy and joyus, but they had just started their life together. What they lived off was enough for the two of them, but a child? He sat still, than let out a long sighed. It took about a minute or two before he compose himself well enough to not seem to harsh by the news of bringing a child. "I just thought you wanted to wait? I mean a child great and all, but we had plans? Didn't we?" he asked her, why had he been so reckless. That he hadn't realize the times he was intimate with her, he didn't use protection. "Are you sure your pregnant? And its not some kind of illness?" he question her some more, he wanted her to be absolutely sure that she was carrying his child. And nothing else was making her feel fatigue.

Kasey watched Hadan's harsh expression as the news hit him. She knew it would become bad and she should have just killed the innocent life inside her but she simply didn't have such a heart. But if Hadan wanted abortion she wouldn't disagree. Tears started to fill her eyes as she heard his questions. She nodded when he asked her that they had planned to wait for this and yet it had happened. Between her sobs she nodded again. "I did the test ...thrice" she told him and looked up at Hadan. Wiping her tears hoping he wasn't too mad at her she said "I know we had planned to wait and everything but...." she broke off in her sentence. "I'm sorry I forgot to use precautions. I should have known that it would end this way and you wouldn't want the baby..." she continued as more tears made their way down her cheeks. "I'm sorry"

"No its okay it happens" he felt bad for acting like a complete idiot. "Plus it took not you but us for this to happen so you have nothing to be sorry about" he drop to the ground and laid his head across her lap. "Just life came unexpected and I didn't think it would happen so soon" he sounded sincere. He rubbed her a little and peak up from the angle that he was looking up. He washed away her tears with his knuckles, they touch her soft skin and brush them away. "I'm happy I mean its gonna take some time getting used to it all. I just..." he broke off, a sighed exhale from his lips. "I'm not gonna be playing for your brother because his team couldn't get register so he took the most furthest team in the west coast. Its in America, apparently were he's going to college" he lean to kiss the side of her face. "Its in Massachusetts, everyone heading to play there. With that being said, what I fear is the time difference. I would be here off season but during season I wouldn't have time for you and the baby. This is what I was fearing the most, so its not you its me" he said breathing heavily.

Kasey was still confused whether Hadan was really happy or was he just pretending to be happy for her sake. She wouldn't want to hurt him for something that had not come into this world yet. She gave him a little smile as he wiped away her tears and waited wondering what was going on in his mind. "Oh.."she said sad that her husband wouldn't be playing on the team. She didn't know how to react because it was sad that her brother had made the whole team move to other part of the world just for his sake. "I'm sorry" she said meaning it as she slid down to sit beside him and gave him a hug. "But if you want to play...it will be okay. I mean its only my first month" she said with a smile. "Or you could find a French team?"she suggested wondering if Hadan would consider playing. She didn't want him to sacrifice everything because the baby was a start to their happiness not the end of their wishes.

"I'm considering that.." he turned to hug her back and laid his arm around her. "I was considering that this morning before I left work. I mean I wouldn't want to leave you alone for that long. So I sort of sent out a letter to see what the scouters may say. I don't want to be away from you...so even if I don't get my transfer I'm willing to drop out to be with you" he said kissing the side of her face. "I'm not mad just a little....surprise" he chuckle and rub the side of Kasey's porclain complexion. "Anyone would be, this fast" (Actually Two Months or maybe a little more that she pregnant) "So when will you appointments be? Do I have to go with you? Cause I don't mind going to a few?" Hadan asked now. He will later have to write to his sister and parents of what was happening. He was actually getting a little excited about this but the doubts in his face never went away. He just wish for things to go okay at least, one can wish. Wish mostly for Kasey sake.

Kasey smiled at her husband as he hugged her.She had been very scared and nervous and she was glad to find out that he wasn't mad at her, he was just surprised. "Yes you could come to a few. I think I'll be going once in two weeks unless anything urgent and necessary arises.You could come to this one because the doctor said he wanted to meet you" she told him with a smile as she brought herself up to reach his height and kissed him happily. "I love you" she added with a grin and gave him another hug for being so understanding and caring.
End​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back