Not open for further replies.

Esme Lively

OOC First Name
madz

avan_jogia21.jpg

Avan Jogia or
Nicholas-nick-jonas-13310481-100-100.jpg

Nick Jonas :wub:

Okay so this plot is very simple! My pure bloods the Makwa family are the fews to actually be Native American. They are sort of like Weasely, they are not prejudice, they don't care for blood status, (except for their father but he's not even in the picture) and they are very traditional when it comes to the Native American part. This is Seth Makwa, 17 Years old, Drumstrang student, living with his dad, and is Leah Makwa (the squib) twin! So the tradition I'm bringing out is that the new adopted daughter Esme Lively is promise to Seth. She knows about it but she might end up running away soon just to stop it from happening, not sure how that will goes but she already have their last name. I want someone to take over Seth! He's very kind, very nice 17th year old boy. He's afraid dating and thinks his father hypocrit, if you want him you can have him, But if anything major is change can you let me know? His little sister loves all her siblings, I would be very sad if something bad happen to him. He was suppose to be played by Kyla [my friend] but she hardly on! They will be finales eventually :)

25838_1275780592_100_100.jpg

Next we have Embry Makwa, 16/15 Pure blood, and Tribal schooling. PB;Boo Boo Stewart not a major role but he's in sync with his younger brother Quil! I think these two are awesome. But you can't rp with them anywhere else except in Hawaii because they are to young to travel around! And are currently attending Tribal schooling. Anyone can have him just like Seth any major rps should be pm to me, this will always effect Makaylah because she the major out of all of them!

16lhfr5.jpg

Last but not least Quil Makwa, he's pretty much like Embry except he's 15/14 and is very spontaneous! Hyper active, and likes to hang out with his friends at school. He's dating someone out of character(Person made up) just cause they are home schooled! Haha anyways if you want them let me know, I'm not picky!
Quil PB a kid name Adam he's awesome I love the way I choose them and oh yeah he can't stand Leah his sister!

PM if you interested or post here :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back