It's Too Quiet

"He can't be that strong. I bet he's secretly just a big crybaby! A fairy could use her wings and keep away from anyone who tried to harm it. Duh!" Alyssa wondered if muggles could actually be strong. She had been raised around magic her whole life and had felt that all muggles were worth dirt.

Ari watched Alyssa and Ares comparing Zoro and a fairy "Hmmm, I don't know what I'll go as" she said vaguely, staring off across the lake "Maybe a girly girl or something" she said lightly, shrugging her shoulders.

Ares looked at Arianna confused "A girly girl?" he asked.

He turned back to Alyssa "He doesnt need to be stong to crush a fairy!!" Ares defended one of his childhood heroes, he had many as he was raised in both the muggle world and the wizarding world. He raised his hand in the air and pretended to catch a fairy then quickly squeezed his fist.

"I'm not a girly girl" Ari explained "At all" she added. All her life, her mother had been forcing her into dresses, and all her life, she had been finding ways to accidentally-on purpose lose or ruin them.
"So yeah, I was thinking of going as a girly girl or princess. Because Halloween is supposed to be dressing up as someone you not" she said with a shrug.

"I see..." Ares said slowly. "So what do 'girly girls' where?" he asked confused

Ari laughed at how confused Ares seemed. She didn't want to say too much, in case she offended somebody "Well..." she said slowly "Let's just say I preffered to shop in the boys section when I was seven" she said with a laugh, hoping that he got it. If she wasn't holding her answer back, she would have told him that she wouldn't be caught dead in pink... except at Halloween.
"That's not saying I have anything against girly girls" she added "One of my closest friends, Arisa Havishmen is pretty girly" she said, smiling at the thought of her friend. Ari was being truthful, she just didn't choose to be girly herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back