It's Too Quiet

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Dressed up in a comfy Outfit Alyssa somehow found herself standing near the cliffs of Hogwarts. This place was supposed to be off limits, but Alyssa's feet ignored this fact and brought her here to get some fresh air. The tension within the castle was beginning to rise to a level never seen before. It was most likely due to this gossip magazine that appeared in the castle a few days ago.

With a quick sigh Alyssa sat herself down and looked towards the cloudy sky. It was peaceful outside, but for some reason Alyssa found herself wanting to go back inside and maybe spend time with her friends. It sort of bothered her being outside all alone.

"No one comes out here anyways." Alyssa muttered under her breath and let her body fall back against the grass.

Ares was walking along the cliffs when he found a girl lying in the grass nearby, he walked up to her and sat next to her and stared into space as it it were something he did quite frequently, trying not laugh waiting for the girls reaction.

Alyssa was about to close her eyes and fall asleep when she heard movement from beside her. Opening her eyes carefully she looked around to see a boy who appeared to be younger then her.

"Hello there!" Alyssa sat up as she greeted the boy.

Ares was almost shocked when the girl sat up and greeted him, he at-least expected her to be weirded out. He laughed "Hey!" he greeted her "Im Ares and Im not always this random, just wanted to see how you'd react" he grinned and held out his hand.

Ari had been sitting around in the common room all day, staring out at the nice day, but not really feeling motivated to go out and enjoy it. Finally, she had made herself get up and walk down to the grounds. She wore a shirt and jeans. She strolled down through the gardens, across the lawn, and ended up on the cliffs. Spotting two people sitting on the edge, she made a beeline for them. She recognised the boy to be in her year, and thought he might have seen the girl at the Slytherin table.
"Hey guys, mind if I join you?" Ari asked, smiling.

"Your awful lucky I'm not extremely shy. And of course you can join us." Alyssa said to the girl as she shook the boys hand curtly. "I'm Alyssa Snow." She introdouced herself to the two. She already knew the boys name, but had yet to even see the girl around before.

"Are you two both second or first years?" She asked.

"I don't think it's wise to be walking along these cliffs" Aurora smirked emerging from the rock she was sitting on. "Mind you thats a bit rich coming from me... mmm chips" she muttered to herself. "Well... I don't mind aslong as none of you are planning on jumping off" she laughed.

Ares smiled as they were joined by a familiar looking girl. "Ares" He said smiling friendly at the newcomer

"Second years" he said grinning at Alyssa "You?"

As a Professor appearedand told them it wasnt wise to be along the cliffs and said she didnt mind if none of them were planning of jumping off.

Ares grinned and got up "Actually now that you mention it, that sounds fun" he joked taking a few steps towards the cliff.

Monty had just finished his potions lesson for the day. He wanted to do his homework, but ignored the idea. All he wanted was to get some air, and relax. Getting away from his classes and from the castle for a while, sounded like a dazzling option. The only thing that was even relatively close to that, was the cliffs.

Monty made his way to the cliffs, as he did so, he had noticed two students and a professor. Great, Monty thought to himself. How was he suppose to relax now. This was suppose to be a "off limits" area, and there was a professor present. It didn't matter, it didn't seem like the professor was telling them to leave. So, Monty walked over and sat down on the ground. He then began to gaze at the sky.

"Only if you want to lose a leg. Oh and hello there Professor Merrythought!" Alyssa teased Ares before she gave her Astronomy teacher a small wave. It was rare when you saw Professors outside of school, it was weird but a calming relief that they had lives other then teaching. Alyssa was bout to ask how the school year was going for everyone when she saw another boy wander up by the cliffs.

'It looks like the whole school is filled with rule-breakers.' Alyssa thought to herself with hilarity before she waved to get the boys attention. "HEY! You can come over here and join us if you'd like!" Alyssa called over to the boy, thinking he wouldn't like to be alone. She wasn't sure if he would accept though, seeing as she was a Slytherin and many young Gryffindors wern't very comfortable around Slytherins, the boy also looked a tad bit in the shy side as well.

As Monty's mind began to drift off. Mostly just about his father, like usual. His father, should be be fine. He was a grown man, he could easily handle himself. But, Monty just didn't want him to be alone. He actually hated the fact of his father being alone. Monty began to look on the good side of things. He'd at least see him during Christmas break and that was a relief.

"HEY! You can come over here and join us if you'd like!"

One of the students that had been at the cliff prior to when Monty arrived, had called him over. He wasn't shy, he just didn't find it necessary to interrupt the conversation they were having. Monty stood up and dusted himself off. As he made his way over to where the two students and professor was, he introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Monty Phoenix." Monty said, as he leaned in for a hand shake. He didn't know who these people were. But it wasn't a bad idea to make new friends. He hadn't even met a guy since he's been at Hogwarts. Other than the one that tried to have a duel at the lakefront. This was a change.

Alyssa gracefully extended her hand to shake the boys hand softly. Maybe he wasn't as shy as she thought her was. Once Alyssa let go of Monty's hand she scooted over to make some room for him. Alyssa knew for certain that Monty was a first year, she rememebered watching him get sorted a few months back.

"I'm Alyssa Snow." Alyssa said softly, if he hadn't heard of her already then there was no need to bother them with the details, she was sure they would hear about her and the Glam Sqaud soon enough.

"So has everyone been?" Alyssa asked.

"Thanks" Ari said, before sitting down next to them. She nodded when the girl asked if they were second years "Ari" she said in return to Ares.
The Astronomy professor popped out from a rock, and Ari was relieved that she wasn'y angry about them hangiing around on the cliffs.
Ari watched as what looked like a first year joined them "Hi Monty, I'm Ari" she introducd herself, offering her hand.

Now that Alyssa had gotten a group of people she felt somewhat better about being by the cliffs. What pleased her even more that the group of people were ones that she didn't know very well. Alyssa had always loved meeting new people, it made her feel like she could be anyone she wanted to be with each new person she met.

"So, had anyone thought about their Halloween costumes?" Alyssa knew all of the students were younger then her, so she figured most of them would be pretty excited about the Halloween Bash that Hogwarts always threw.

"Monty" As Ares said his name he gave the boy a small smile and held out his hand.

"I was thinking Zoro" Ares replied to Alyssa's question. He smirked at the thought of his other ideas

"Who's Zoro?" Alyssa blinked curiously at Ares when he announced his costume idea. It might be silly that Alyssa didn't know much. But she was raised in a very proud pureblood family that never let her really do much.

"I still have no clue what I want to be." Alyssa muttered sadly. It was close to Halloween and Alyssa still had no idea about what costume she wanted.

Ares laughed, she must 've grown up in a real widarding family "He was a muggle who fought for the justice of all mankind" Ares smirked "And I like the idea of wearing a mask and cape" he smiled "What are you coming as?"

"Was Zoro cute?" Alyssa asked as she cocked her head cutely. She might've never heard of him, but if he was attractive she would surely check into it. When Ares asked what Alyssa was going to be she brought up her hand and scratched her arm lightly.

"I dunno....I might dress up as a fairy or something. I'm not really to sure of what I should dress up as." Alyssa said honestly.

A look of confusion and horror crossed Ares face "Was Zoro cute?" he asked confused

Alyssa burst our in laughter when she had seen the look on Ares' face. She had only wondered what Zoro looked like, but by the look on the boys face Zorro was either not real, or the boy had no clue how to answer. With a look hilarity in Alyssa's eyes she answered calmly;

"Is Zorro even real? Or is he one of those pretend superhero characters?" Alyssa asked raising her left eyebrow.

Ares watched Alyssa confused, 'what did I say?' he thought. "Zoro's a character from a muggle movie" he answered her. "But you know what he's cooler than a fairy!" he poked his tongue at Alyssa.

Ares thought for a moment "Zoro doesnt need magic he defeats his enemies with a sword"

"Well...what would Zorro do if he broke his sword?" Alyssa teased and flipped some of her hair away from her face to wiggle her eyebrow at Ares. The boy boy had yet to figure out that Alyssa was persistant to win this argument.

Ares smirked, he wasnt gunna give up without a fight "He would use his fists." the ravenclaw said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back