Its Time to Play Mind Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adira laughed slightly. "great, i'll have a friend" she said as she continued to follow the paths, walking along to the one which was open. "I grew up with Mean people" she said as she walked along

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"I really hate rude little girls" the maze said coldly as the door in front of her opened to reveal another fire pit and the growls grew louder

"why did the little go in another circle? She'll never get out at this rate" the maze mocked
"Never" the maze acknowledged coldly.

Adira stopped and quickly turned around "Your calling me rude, your the one who is calling me a Hufflepuff Mudblood. go punish yourself" she said as she walked back out the way she came. "i like circles" she smirked

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"Good" the maze said as it began moving rapidely again and the sun came out, the growls instantly dissapeared "since you like circles then you'll love this!" the maze mocked as it continued to move walls "your back at the begining again!" the maze said with a wicked laugh.

Adira smiled "excellent just where i wanted to be" she said as she walked out and sat down where she had sat previously. "What other trick do you wish to play"

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg
"No tricks, though I would like to say your Uncle and Brother have abandoned you in the forest" The maze said coldly "you've been walking around here for hours how long untill you father leaves you as well?" the maze mocked with malice.

Adira nodded "that's fine" she said looking around. she didn't care that much, she wanted to get out of her mind wans the first thing... on her mind. "now would you care to play fair or will i have to walk aimlessly for a few more hours, making you waste your time." she said

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"make you a deal, if you apologise I'll open the path for you to the very center of the maze" the Maze said kindly

"Appologise for What" she said staring at the wall infront of her, were else would she look, there was no Face to look at.

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

One of the walls moved revealing a new path "for being a rude little girl that should respect adults!"

"and Walls"

"and walls!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back