Its Time to Play Mind Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acwel Ater

OOC First Name
Ash
Wand
Unyeilding Straight Blackthorn Wood Wand 14" with Manticore Venom
Acwel lay Adira on the ground near a tree, she was trapped in her own mind and only luxen could free her. Unless, she free'd herself, Acwel Studied her for a moment and sighed "C'mon Adira, Crack this yourself, your smart enough" he said to her, She was stuck in the forest untill Acwel got alll the Death Eaters to Rampage the wizarding world. He decided to leave her there for the time being, She was safe in the most unsafe place. If Luxen got a hold of her, he would be sure to pay the price later. Acwel stood up and walked out of the forest, he reached a point and apparated out back into his House, if he was going to stay in the forest with her, he needed supplies from home.

Adira sat up, her mind was pitch black yet she could see around. "Where on earth Am i" she said looking around this wasnt the forbidden forest, nor was it anywhere she knew, the last thing she remembered was sitting infront of her brother talking to some Cloaked man. She wanted out and she wanted out now

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg
The Walls that surrounded the girl began to giggle slightly as they moved about some opening new paths while others' closed them a few changing the way the maze worked entirely.

Adira stood up and looked around "waddu know, Walls giggle" she said as she walked forward walking straight into a wall and falling over. "Ow" she said simpley as she got up and made her way to a open path, following it around the bends.

"your going the wrong way stupid! the center is over there!" the wall said mockingly, the voice sounded like Luxen Silverback except was twisted like some wicked jester.
labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"Why should i trust you" she said snarling, That voice would stick with her. she Didn't like it one bit. 'No Emotion' she thought to herself, as she continued to walk forward

"Cause I'm not the stupid little Hufflepuff that got myself stuck in here is why!" the Wall Snarled in response "just for that I'm gonna play Switch it!" The Wall said with a laugh as the walls began moving about rapidly, one moved right in front of the girl forcing her to have walked right into a dead end.
labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"I'm not a Hufflepuff, i'm a Slytherin" she Snapped, as she attempted to walk forwards she stopped for a moment "switch it what?" she said confused before she knew it she was facing a dead end, "Blasted walls and your stupid MIND GAMES" she Said, Adira had a Very short temper. She kicked the wall hard. "stupid walls and your stupid talking" she grumbeled to herself as she began to walk in the other direction.

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

A wall moved unlocking another road while another wall fell from the side revealing a swamp

Adira turned around looking at the two new options which appeared infront of her "Take the path i am on now, Walk into a swamp, or take another path" she said looking at her options, she continued to walk forward through the maze. "At this rate i shall be out of here by the time i am.... 500 excellent" Adira said

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"hey stupid mind if I ask why you just walked in a complete circle?" the maze asked as her path was blocked once more and a road to the left opened back up to take her back to the start.

Adira groaned. "I aint Stupid ok, i aint a talking wall" she said smugly as she walked back through to the start. Adira sat down and folded her arms infront of her chest "This is HOPELESS" she said listening to her voice echo

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

A voice appeared unlike the one before, it was still Luxen's except it was cold and full of Malice "your going to die in here you know, shame too cause your dad's right outside with uncle! I wonder how long a body can last without a mind" the voice said as three walls moved revealing a new straight path.

Adira got up frustrated, she walked over to her right option, "Good, Dad and Uncle will know what to do" she said walking along the path way, placing one foot infront of the other, holding her arms out for balance as she walked around aimlessly

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"Except they don't, there too busy fighting trees... isn't that sad" the maze said scathengly opening up more walls straight ahead.

"So tell me Mysterious Voice, how did you end up in this Maze Eh, better yet how did I end up inside this maze" Adira said completely ignoring The walls comment talking her option on the left, She resulted in spinning around cirlces, she felt dizzy but she didnt care.

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"Who cares how I got here, what's more important is that your not getting out Filthy Little Mudblood" the Voice said angrilly as it opened only one wall in front of the girl to reveal a flaminig pit.

Adira stopped in her paces, and it wasnt because of the flaming pit "MUDBLOOD!!" she scowled, "I am not a mudblood you blasted wall" she scowled furiously, how DARE the wall call her a mudblood. "I Dispise mudbloods, and i dispise you, you have absolutly NO knowledge, first you call me a Hufflepuff and then you call me a Mudblood" she turned on her heels and stormed back up through the maze.

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"who's afraid of the Hufflepuff?"

"Not Me!"

"Who's afraid of the mudblood?"

"Not Me!"

The walls to both sides moved revealing two new paths

"stupid wall, you don't even know what house i am in. I have told you once before" she turned to her left and followed the path through. "Who's afraid of a stupid wall who can't even tell if the person trapped inside is a Slytherin, and can't even notice that there not a Mudblood" she said smiling slightly "well not me ofcourse who would be afraid of such a idiotic wall"

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"who talks to walls?"
"Crazy Mudblood Hufflepuffs is who!"

and with that the day became night and all the light left the maze leading only a trail of white flames to guide the girl trapped in the maze.

"why do walls talk to girls, if they were intellegent enough they would be doing something usefull" she smirked as she looked around. Adira continued to trudge through the maze.

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg
"You know girlie what's great about being a maze that could let you out if it wanted to?" the maze said opening a door to the right but not letting any light appear that way.

"Is that we can also let other things in" the maze said coldly as something Howled in the distance and the sounds of footsteps could be heard.

Adira stopped and looked into the Black area. she heard a howl and some footsteps "Oh thats just to far" she said as she continued to walk up through the maze

labyrinth.jpg

Labyrinth800X600.jpg

"It's coming" the maze mocked as it closed off all passages and opened only one wall
"would you like to meet him, he's really quite mean!" the Maze said coldly as elsewhere in the maze other walls were begining to open and the sound of footsteps were replaced with a growling sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back