Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 14" Flexible Larch Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
As soon as Lennon had asked Mini's date, if that's what he was to her, to excuse them after he had interrupted their dance, Lennon led the Veela girl away from the ball and out onto the courtyard. He was feeling confused and angry but he didn't know if his anger was misplaced or not. He turned to look at Mini and crossed his arms over his chest and huffed quietly. "What was all that about Mini?" he asked, gesturing vaguely to the entrance toward the castle. He wasn't sure if he was referring to the comments he had made to Sianna while he was there or her dancing with that guy in front of him to make him jealous, but he would accept an explanation for any of the two.

The courtyard was beautiful and seemingly untouched through the night. Many were enjoying the festivities so of course that was the case. Mini followed slowly, uncaring that Lennon seemed angry. "What was what about?" She asked before finally rolling her eyes. "He wanted to dance with me. Was i supposed to be rude and say no when it was clear no one else wanted to..." The girl looked away from him. "You were much too busy with Sianna and I wanted to make sure you had a fun... I'm sorry." The girl played with her manicured nails, appearing upset that she'd upset him, nearly crying at this point. Though why she was mixed about - after all Lennon was a toy like everyone else. If he was upset with her she'd make it better eventually. But... still...

Lennon was calm as he waited for Mini to respond to him, though his arms were locked tightly across his chest. He sighed when she responded, seeming upset and on the verge of tears which he definitely didn't want. He ran a hand over his face, wondering where to begin. "Look, Sianna is just my friend," he said calmly. The other girl had made it clear tonight that she only saw him that way so there was nothing for Mini to be jealous about. Not that she even had to worry because Lennon was crazy about her. But he could never tell if Aminia felt the same way or not. He felt like he'd never be able to figure out what she wanted. "If you're allowed to dance with whoever you want, I should be allowed to talk to whomever I want," he pointed out with a huff. It was like she only wanted him around when it was convenient for her and any other time she seemed uninterested. And yet when he was with someone else, mainly Sianna, she would act a completely different way. He wished he knew if her jealousy was genuine or not.
<i></i>

A bit of anger welled inside Aminia. Was he trying to coerce her into believing him - should she trust Sianna was just a friend and drop her acts of jealously and rage? The emotionally vulnerable teen couldn't help but feel that if she were to let that go then he might slip away - mind games were the only games she was good at - so why stop now. In a huff the girl found a ledge to sit on. It started with a glare. Then a lip quiver, and before she knew it Mini was crying tears. They were unprovoked but tears nonetheless. She wasn't sure why she would cry in front of Lennon - or at all really, but to hide the ugly display she covered her pale face and sobbed gently into her hands. She was so upset and frustrated with herself, Lennon, and frankly the school that she was almost ready for winter break - except she would be doing shows so was there ever really a break for the teen whose parents set high standards for? "I'm sorry." She wept, crocodile tears making their way around thin palms held onto thin arms but strings it seened. Crying even looked as unnatural as it felt for the blonde.

Whatever Lennon expected Mini to do once he seemingly put his foot down, he did not expect her to cry. "poop," he let out as soon as she began to cry. "poop, Mini I'm so sorry," he said, walking over to her. He hesitated and stopped halfway but then continued anyway and closed the gap between them. "I didn't mean to upset you, please - please don't cry," he said, a little panicked. He had no idea what he was supposed to do in this situation and making a girl cry was probably a sure fire way to know she would never like him again. Lennon cautiously put his hands on her shoulders to get her attention and then slowly tried to coax her hands away from her face. "I'm so sorry Mini," he apologized again. "Are you okay?" he asked her softly, hoping she'd stop crying.

Aminia was not an emotional person, it was easier just to sit back and watch others experience what supposedly made the world so great. After all, they were hard to experience in full - often times overwhelming and resulting in the mess she was in that moment. She continued to cover her face, but found she had no strength to fight against Lennon when he pulled her hands away. Her golden orbs welled like flooded sea shores threatening to drench the sand which was her cheeks - threatening to wash away more makeup than it had. Though magic was available Mini wore mascara that wasn't water proof and it drizzled down her cheeks, color adding to her tears making them a dark rain. Mini continued a need to hide her face by leaning gently forward, her cheeks pressed near Lennon's sternum, arms limp so long as he held them. Aminia did not bother to answer, instead she shrugged. She couldn't gather any thoughts past the face that she felt so weak for crying in front of this boy.

Lennon felt even worse when he saw the tears flowing freely. He wished she'd look at him but at the same time he was grateful for it so he wouldn't have to face her exactly. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault. I didn't mean anything I said," he shook his head. Technically it had been Mini's fault but he didn't even care anymore, he would say anything just to get her to stop crying because watching her cry was the worst thing possible. He felt panicked as a teenage boy and had no idea how to comfort her. It seemed easier to him to just agree with Mini than to try and stand his ground. He felt her lean against him, not fighting him off, and he let her hands go and instead wrapped his arms around her. Somehow he felt like there was something else that was bothering her that suddenly let on the water works but he had just been the catalyst. "Mini, is everything okay?" he wondered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back