It's that time of Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Hydran

Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4 Essence of Phoenix Ash
Hey everyone! ^_^

So I haven't been as active as I would like to be, mainly because I just can't seem to find the time for anything anymore. But no need to worry, because I'm not leaving because I've got too much on my plate or anything.
So this week for me is full of everything, and I only really have time for Quidditch and maybe a few replies and/or classes, but not everything, unfortunately. And after this coming Friday, I will probably have absolutely no access to the internet and most especially, HNZed. I'll be on holidays, going to my friends house, and since I haven't seen her for a very, very long time, so the last thing I'll be doing is plotting to get on HNZed. :lol:
So I'm super duper sorry to everyone who has been so patient with me and my total lack of time, energy and muse, but you'll have to wait for a little longer, because after I visit my mate's place, I'll be going on a short holiday with my family (including Teigan, unfortunately. :r ). So yeah, I'm a little lost, so I'll just recap:

I will not be on HNZ regularly for a little over a week, from this Friday onward. I'll be back in (hopeful) full force by the Monday after this coming Monday, if that makes sense. xD

Sorry for going! :hug: :wub: Oh and I'm telling you all now otherwise I'd forget. :r
~Tenilee ^_^

Salami! :hug:
Enjoy your trip! Have a blast of laughter and fun! :hug: for you and Teigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back