It's that time of the year again fokes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoshi Icchihara

OOC First Name
Ana V
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Yes everyone it's that time of the year It's Mischief Day! (Week since threads on HNZ go REALLY slow sometimes) That special day of the year when us that take the lighter side of magic and turn it to fun filled chaos can flex our legs for bit. As last year I am your host for this though I would like to be known as Masquerade (Note: you do not need and M.D identity but I think with all the teachers and Prefects running around it would help)

This year I think it would be best of Mischief Day would be open for First and Second years seeing as the older students have a problem with us Magical Troublemakes and I think that by Third year most of this crew would be too busy tring to be 'cool teenagers' to really want an in on this little tradition I'm trying to start.

Another thing is that we will try and make the winner of this year be judged by either the most pranks set (without getting caught) and the biggest one (Again without getting caught) which will be seen on Holloween Night.

IC I think that all the Pranksters should leave a sort of Mark that only the other pranksters know about so we know who work it is.

Finally I think that those that post here also should post the places they are going to hit so that the Amins (And Mod) will know where to send thier people to try and stop us.

Masquerade's Hit List (And brother's maybe)
[ul]
[li]Slytherin Girl's Dorm #1 (Isabella only though)</LI>
[li]Girls Bathroom on the third floor
[li]Hufflepuff corridor
<LI>[li]Head Boy (So want a face off with him now)[/li][/ul]

(To keep this a slightly small event I must ask for only one or two people from each House to join. A third may be included in the event that an other House is under represented. Thank you ^_^ )

av8kz.jpg

Did I approve this? :r:

Or any admin, for that matter? :p

:blink: ? Slytherin dorm #2 is Toni, Daisy, Ava, and Rebecca.. Isabella is in dorm #1 :p

Nicolas King said:
Or any admin, for that matter? :p
Last year. Though I changed it a bit. If it's not approved this year I'll be happy to close it.

Wait Dorm 1# is inhabited by the Glam Squad? Oh well then there ^_^

I knew you would be up to it Ares! If it does put up your Hit List Ares.

Put up the Hit list and the mask your going to ware if you are going to make another name for yourself for the Day.

Well ye better not enter me' astronomy tower or I'll get me pirate lads on yer wee hearties *raises hook*

Psst. That was a hint.

I have my Hit List up but he/she who goes after Marrythought get's a better chance at the title of best Prankster. :p

ooooh, Arisa wants in :p

hit list
Hufflepuff boys dorm (( which ever hosts the 2nd year boys :p ))
Hufflepuff girls dorm #1

hope the shortness is okay =-/ :unsure:

Today is the day Peoples unless the Amins say no which I haven't heard from yet. But I will go a head with a few things anyway and I think the fact that they posted in here means we can go ahead with it KK?

Remember Masks are optional, Hits Lists are here so the Amins know where the pranks are going to take place!

Okie doke, so it has been approved BUT there are some ground rules. :r:

1-Must be organized- that being said, I'd like a list posted of who's signed up for this and where they have planned to strike.

2-Only a few targets - as said above, I want that list ^_^

3-One RP MUST end before another can begin! Last time it was way too chaotic. Let's make it better this time or there might not be a next time. :arr:

The 'targets' must agree to participate in any pranks, no godmoding. :glare:

Ohhh yeah...before I forget. :r: Any props used must be HP compliant. Don't go making up crazy things that students couldn't possibly get their hands on or that doesn't exist in HP canon. :ph43r:

Pranksters- For the time being

Larissa Sedgwick - Yet to post her Hit List
Ares Taylor - Yet to post his Hit List
Rebecca Marino
Hit List
Ravenclaw Prefects.
Those pesky Hufflepuffs
Ravenclaw Dorm room 5, Becca's brother's in there
Professor Merrythough

Arisa Havishmen

Hit List
Hufflepuff boys dorm (( which ever hosts the 2nd year boys ))
Hufflepuff girls dorm #1

Aw still try.

Im on!! wat do i do??

Okay my hit list

Ai Adlam (ravenclaw 1st year)
Henrick (If just ares can do something to him... or hoshi doesnt know or something)

It's up to you Ares our Hit Lists are for us alone.

Henric is going to kill you but ok go right ahead I have nothing to say about it ^_^

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back