ITS SNOWING!

A Liby got back her wand she tried to get it, "Liby, get back my wand, please."She said pleasing. Then all of a sudden all of them are in the ground except for her. Ash charge for Alex for getting her wand, She chuck a snowball and knell in front of Alex. "Here's your snow." She said and threw at his Face.

Alex laughed before receiving a faceful of snow again. He shook his head, just swallowing the melt snow that was in his mouth. 'Tasty'he joked, tryiong to get rid of the coldness. he chuckled before pushing Ash to the ground, and knelling over her. he chucked the snow back at her face before making a run for it.

dam it rong person XD

Libby laughed, and got herself back on her feet. She quickly brushed herself down and shook her hair free. She grinned at Ash, "No." she laughed, "have it back later. Anyway this is fun" she took some snow herself and threw it at her.

Alex laughed as Ash tried to get her wand back again. 'Quite it, or we'll throw you in the lake'Alex joked, ducking another snowball that headed his way.

Alex laughed, rising to the challenge. 'Oh, don't bet on it'he replied throwing back another snowball at her running towards where she was standing. he grabbed her hands playfully smiling before wrapping them behind her back. 'Say what?'he asked before taking his other hand and covering her mouth with it. 'I win'he joked before dropping snow down her back.

Alex threw another snowball at her, "Stop it." She said but giggling, She brushed the snowball off her face but noticed Alex was running towards her. It was to late, Alex had grab her hands and put it in her back. "Ouch, that hurts." Ash complained. Alex covered her mouth, she tired to struggled but there is no use, his stronger than her. Then all of a sudden, a cold thing came down at her back, she shouted form the coldness of it.

Alex laughed. 'Now you know how I feel right now'Alex joked smiling. He rolled a snowball on the ground, making a snowman smiling. Breathing on his hands, he kicked snow at them. 'I'm off guys. It's way to cold out here now'Alex replied smiling before running back to the school, warming himself up.

As Alex, had got his hand of her. Ash breath hardly, "Yeh, whatever." Making a 'W' sign in her hands. It a bit cold now, a Alex said his goodbye she smirk. "Guys have to go too, i got some shopping to do with a friend." Ash waved her hands to them and said, "See yah." and walked toward the castle.

"You'll be wanting this then. You can have it back now" said Libby taking her wand out her pocket and waving it around. "Catch" she threw it to her neatly and grinned. "See you later Ash" she waved before running back over to Alex and slapping a nice icy snowball in his direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back