Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
dark-forest-night-image-31001.jpg

"if you think your well enough to raise a child on your own than your sadly mistaken mijha" his voice crackled like the harsh fire baking in the chimney of her father's dwelling. how could he say that? "you won't know what to do with her. I can't take my chance of something happening to my granddaughter while your in that state of mind.." what state of mind? what the hell was he talking about? she wanted to scream in way to threaten for what he was saying. "I came to claim my daughter back. I don't care what i've become just give me delilah...please she all I have.." his head shook no without hesitation. how could he just take her happiness away? her own father refusing to give back the love her life.."WHY?! I'M HER MOTHER!" but as the shout didn't seem to effect to overly large man, he still stood there saying no.."she gonna stay here for a while longer, please just understand..." he pleaded with the woman. "for now at least" and just like that he shove her out of her own daughter's life.

a week later, she tried again. this time she wasn't even let in. "how can you keep me away from her?!!?" she scream but all that she heard was her own crying echo. no one answered maddiie who stood out in the cold, and on the same night it happen to be a full moon. mae owen her healer had been forgotten from the woman thoughts. instead she embrace the changing of form, widly and crazed she became. she lost all self control, her natural instincts pointed towards the forest and that's where she ended up. the entire night she fed on anything alive that by the next morning the thick intoxicating blood still linger on her very own hand while she laid in the middle of the forest exhausted and defeated. with no strength of getting up she stayed there till night fell again. her honey color eyes failed to flutter as she slept on from the night before truly first episode of the moon effects.

There was no other choice but to run to the forest in the middle of the night. It was cold and quiet, soon the innocent girl transformed into a beast. The night wasn't long, at least not for the werewolves. The next morning, Maybelle lied in the forest, feeling tired. She closed her eyes as she continue to rest for a while. Belle was in her clothes that was ripped in the middle of winter. But she had no energy left, she couldn't do anything except to sleep on the cold ground, with her sister watching from the far. She knew that Annabelle was around, she knew that she had been wanting to kill her but she didn't have the heart.

It was dark when Belle opened her eyes, she stood up and walk to the exit slowly with her eyes half shut. She had been walking for nearly an hour but she wasn't out yet. The girl shivered as she felt the winter breeze hitting her body. Suddenly she tripped over something or was it someone!? Her eyes were wide opened when she found a familiar girl lying on the ground. "Are you okay?" She whispered to her, shooking her, trying to see if she was alive or not. Belle regretted that she didn't brought her wand with her, if only she got it with her then she could use it to get out of the forest.

she felt a nudge, a pushed against her slender arms. she wanted to refuse whoever was disturbing her from sleep. to yell at them and scare them away like she had tried too with her father. tis was no use, maddiie eyes open to the night skies. no full moon greeted her tonight. instead she saw the semi fading of the passing moon. letting out a sigh of relief, she pushed herself weakliy to sit up. her arms gave up to soon and her hands reached for the one who had awaken her from her slumbers.
maddiie look to see, and when she saw her face transfix puzzle by the one who was here. "maybelle? what-what? what are you doing here?..." she asked the girl. she knew well what happen to her, but if maybelle found out, maddiie would have to lie and make up an excuse in how she ended up here. late night partying sounded a lot better than just strolling by and someone happen to knock her out cold. again she asked the girl what happen and how she ended up here. and again she question why she looked half a mess just like the last time, maddiie stared at maybelle curiously. there had to be a reason why maybelle was here and it wasn't because she been here to rescus maddiie.

Maybelle was surprised after realizing that the girl who was had been lying on the ground was Maddiie, the girl who interviewed her several weeks ago. What if she found out about Belle being a werewolf and publish it and then other people found out that she was a werewolf? She took a few steps back, looking at her in horror. "What... Are you doing here?" She asked softly, curiously and suspiciously. Could she be one of those unlucky ones who had to hide in the woods every full moon like Belle? She kneel down and sat on the ground and looked at Maddiie in the eye trying to figure out why she was there. "I think you know why I'm here" She wasn't sure what she was saying but Belle was trying to see Maddiie's reaction. If she was cursed like Belle then she should know what Belle was talking about.

Maybelle this isn't another interview, its not que and aye time. What are you doing here?!The voice scream in the back of her mind. It wanted to know why Maybelle all of a sudden was here and not in Japan where she met the young woman. More than a million question kept coming up, yet when she open her mouth to say something nothing came out. She just stared at the woman who now was sitting on the ground next to her. To Maddiie nothing made sense right now, she just felt clouded with so many scenario, so many hypothetical reasoning and a whole lot of just ifs and buts. Nothing came to clear to what she wanted to say. "I never got to finish my interview with you...afraid that whatever I had my co-worker would've twisted your stories into lies...-"now she was glad for it. Knowing Cynthia, she would've said the very thing Maybelle had been trying to hide. Thank Merlin for that,she cleared her dried throat. "your a werewolf? Its okay I won't tell anyone..I promise..." another secret another truce with someone else. How many more of this Maddiie can take, first it was Leah now Maybelle, except with Leah's she could died any moment from even saying one word. The unbreakable vowed hung loosely over her neck, patiently waiting to cut the young woman loose from her misery. Maddiie took in a sharp breath, heavily releasing the air out in almost pain.

There's no use in lying, the only reason why people would be lying on the ground wearing thin clothes in the middle of winter a day after full moon is because they were cursed. "Precisely" she said as she looked at her in the eye. Belle was surprised after knowing that the girl who interviewed her was cursed like Belle. "So are you going to lie on the ground till morning or you leaving?" She smiled innocently not caring if the woman in front of her was suspicious.

OOCOut of Character:
mygawddd sooo sorry that it's crappy... Idk what to write...

"I kinda fancy here than out there..." it was winter but not cold. Thanks to New Zealand being an another part of the world, she wouldn't have to take the cold weather. If she were in America it be different, but the summer here kinda reminded her of Hawaii, the old house where she used to live with Alex Fields. Her ex-husband from just a few months back. "Aren't you scared? I mean your a famous qudditch player and a werewolf. Wouldn't you be afraid you be found out?" she knew she would be. She be afraid and mortified. Its bad that she works for the prophets she just glad for her newbie status, they didn't Pay much attention to the new girl.

There was no reason to not be scared of Maybelle's position, after knowing that her sister was alive and had been watching for her from the far, Belle became more paranoid as ever. She knew Anna wont forgive Belle because of the past. "Me? Not scared? Impossible" She laughed as she looked up to the sky, she can barely see it, the trees were too high and it was covering the sky. "And they wont find out that I'm a werewolf, if they do then I can always make something up." She said.

OOCOut of Character:
ohh my gawdd... it's New Zealand.. i thought Europe... I should've write summer instead of winter.. LOL

"What's impossible? Being afraid of what you are? That should scare me the most regardless how long I've been a werewolf.." Maddiie shook her head. Belle either was strong for her own good or was weak on the inside. "And I'm starting to think no one knows that magic exist anymore? Ever heard of a truth potion? You can't lie from that, no matter what.." she sighed heavily almost tired enough to just sleep again. "I'm tired but I don't think being home is a good idea now. Crashing here sounds good to me..." she laid back down, her eyes now focus back on the night sky. It will just be like camping, no different. The summers night will keep me warm and the stars above will just guide me till...she slept again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back