Status
Not open for further replies.

Khione Hawthorne

OOC First Name
Mintzy
Wand
Holly Wand 11 Essence of Phoenix Feather
Hey HNZ! (or as three girls like to call it HNZed :r ) :hug:

I'll be away for like a week or two, not so sure how long. But don't worry I'll be online most of the time I can for my RP's, plots and duties (such as Graphics). If you have any questions, things you want to talk about just PM me (either Khione here or Mizelea or skype me. KhioneisAwesome So overall I'll be here from time to time just not going to say Hi on shouty.
The reasons? :r
[ul][li] I'm stressed! From all the drama I've been through, before and during my grandma's death. I've been caught up with my relatives arguing with childish reasons and it just sucks losing a family member.</LI>
[li] Hnz is a place where I can be myself, where I can have fun and stay up all night talking to you lovelies, but for some reason everything seems to be stressing me as well. Some certain person is mad at me for no reason and I hate it. I feel unsafe, and I really need a break from this. :(
[li] I need to focus on my RL, I need to go out of the house more.
<LI>[li] I'll be transferring schools/course soon, and I need to fix my papers. I need to concentrate on my college applications, my VISA and well everything school related. It's not easy since being International isn't easy! :doh: [/li][/ul]It doesn't mean that I'll be totally be gone, but like I said it will be just a week or more, also I'll drop by here to post. I'll be online on Skype so what's to miss right? Though I'll be a bit quieter. :r To end this I have no problem with HNZ, I just really need a break from all the drama. Hope to hear from you all soon.

P.S: I also need to buy a new mic for Skype, right Teigs, Tenille, Mia? ;)
Mintzy/Khione​

Mintzy/Khione.
:( if you need to talk about anything feel free to Skype me (i am often on as invisible so i will get messages) I know it can be hard to loose a grandparent. I hope that you will unstress soon as we will miss you. good luck on your school/collage applications and visas. I am sure you we be able to go somewhere nice.
you are right about the microphone. but silent Skype is still good right. all the conversations about HNZed are good ether way.
Hope to see you from time to time :hug:
:hug: Mia

RL is a lot more important. I hope you deal with it well!
Hopefully I'll catch you around the board, Mintzy. And also, Kiefer will be missing Ashe. xD

But hey, it's just a week or so, so I'll see you fully on very soon right? Good luck! <3

- Arty.

:hug: I'll miss you but I understand drama as much as the next person, I've had plenty of myself.
I hope to talk you and stuff, I will make sure to skype you now that I finally have skype on my computer so :r

Love you
Melissa xx.
:wub:

Mintz,

I love you so much darling. I hope everything goes well for you. I know a few pwoplw ic and ooc who will miss your awesomeness love. I will be sure toto skype with you and all that stuffs, coz you know we have some plotting to do for when you return ;)
So i hope things look up for you and don't forget about that mic. I think you have had enough of kissing your laptop :r
Lots of :wub: Teigs.

Khione :hug: :r

Don't worry, RL comes first, and Jeremiah has a lot of patience, and Khione needs a break from his ranting about the amount of blood in someones body ;)
School is also important too, so you can get a good education, get a good job, get rich and come visit me :r but all that starts at focusing on school, even if HNZed has to take a back sit, it's cool ^_^

Miss you already :hug:
~Tenilee
P.S, Don't forget the mic, I think it's time your laptop stop kissing on skype, you're too good for it :p

Awh! :hug: I definitely think a break will make you feel a lot better. RL always comes first. We will all wait eagerly for your return! Take as much time as you need though. :hug:
- Jessye

Mintzy,

If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here. Either PM system or...whatever.
RL is hard to deal with, but you'll pull through. Just tackle one thing at a time, and relax some!

~ Kaitlyn

Oheythere Skype ;)

I am here if you need to talk darling xx

Mintzy!! :)

I know how hard it is to transfer schools... lots of papers to attend to.. that being said though, I hope that everything improve for you soon.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back