It's puurtty!

Gabriel nodded, pulling up his jeans and down his sock to reveal a small, faded blue star with a thick, wonky black outline just behind the bone of his ankle. There were several other, newer and much more professional looking tattoos, mostly of stars, around it. "I did it myself when I was about seventeen or eighteen." He said, smiling. "Hurt like hell. Never do that."

Candiceshook her head, smiling, while tracing the wonky lines with her finger. "I get my brother to do it for me if I want one now. He got all offended that I didn't go to him for my first two." She giggled, she was pretty impressed with the pheonix he had come up with for her.

Gabriel laughed. "Fair enough. I wish I had a brother sometimes, I'd design loads of tatts for him." He smiled. "As you can tell, I'm not the best influence ever."

Candice grinned, speaking one of her thoughts without thinking i over first. "You'd fit in well with my family. None of us are good influence on each other. My oldest brother taught me to do tattoo's and piercings for my twentieth birhtday." She grinned, it was normal for him.

Gabriel laughed. "Sounds like my kind of family. I kinda wonder what my cousins are like. They're probably total dorks." He grinned, liking the sound of that. Gabriel made a mental note to write his aunt a letter, see what his long-lost family was up to.

Gabriel laughed. "Good families are good." He shifted slightly; there was a bit of gravel digging into his butt painfully.

Candice paused, watching him move slightly. It almost looked like he hadn't moved, but she could see he had. He had moved closer to her. Her memories immediatley brought up Atticus, he had moved towards her, then he had kissed her. She was slightly woriiedhe would try it too, she didn't want him too. "Why'd you shuffle?"

"Gravelbutt." Gabriel said, and stuck his tongue out briefly. "My comfort was being undermined. The middle of the footpath isn't the most comfortable place to be sitting." He observed mildly.

Gabriel laughed lightly. "If you want to." He grinned. "Personally, I'm quite enjoying the novelty of sitting in the middle of the sidewalk."

Gabriel stroked his chin, considering Candie's question. "Yes." He finally decided, after much mental-picturing. "You would look splendiferous blonde." He beamed, twirling a lock of his own hair. "Think I should go for blue streaks? I've been thinking about it for awhile, I had streaks when I was 16, and I kinda miss them."

Candice nodded. "Definately, I'll go back to blonde and you should put in blue streaks and then we could meet up afterwards to see if we like it." She spoke exitedly, it was the sort of plan she enjoyed. She had been thinking for a while now about going back to being blonde, her natural hair colour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back