Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Teddy ♡
Wand
Curly 11" Sturdy Pine Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
After her first successful rose delivery at the Gryffindor table, Clementine happily skipped over to the opposite side of the room to the Slytherin table. "Hello!" she called out to get the attention of the students scattered around at the Slytherin table. "I have a rose delivery for Cairo Savage, can anyone point me in the right direction please?" she asked with a bright smile.

It was the time of the year for rose deliveries. Cairo was well aware of what was happening around him in the great hall, there was no way to ignore the commotion as students handed out roses to each other. He neither loved it nor hated it, feeling indifferent about all of it mostly due to the fact he did not think he would receive rose that year. It was a consequence of withdrawing from all of his friends with the exception of Falon and he expected for it to happen. That was why when a girl eventually called his name out to the Slytherin table, he almost didn't believe it. He looked up to see a blonde girl much younger than him, and stood up from where he was sitting to approach her. "I'm Cairo Savage." He said, wondering who had sent him a rose. Falon hardly seemed like the type for mushy notes and flowers, but she might have noticed he was that type and decided to send him something for the sake of it. Either way he wanted to find out who it was from.
<i>
</i>

Clementine bounced over to the older boy that seemed to be who she was looking for and said, "Hello! I have a rose for you," and then looked around in her basket for the small card that had his name. When she pulled it out she smiled brightly at seeing it was pink and then handed it over to him. "Here you go!" She hoped he would like it and wondered what his reaction would be once he read the message.
From Falon Urie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back