It's only a small wedding

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Tracy focused on coaching her breathing. Sure, she had been married twise before, even been married to Jay before, but this time it felt different. More special. She was sitting in a room at the back of the church in her wedding dress. Today was the day, in less than two hours she would be Mrs Tracy Rouge.

Tracy looked up as Marcus walked in. She smiled at her son, of course the brunette was upset that her daughters couldn't make it but She was happy that at least one of her children could make it. "Mummy, The man outside said to tell you they're ready for you." Tracy grinned and picked him up. "Thanks Marc. Now, you remember your job?" Marcus was to walk out first, holding the rings on a cushion, just before the two children, Ivana and Markov, walk up and, finally, herself.

Marcus nodded and, once he was put down by Tracy, he picked up the cushion. "Good luck mummy,." He gave her a kiss on the cheek and walked out, standing at the back of the room, just on front of Ivana and Markov. Tracy smiled and quickly touched up her make up beore stepping out, just out of site of the small crowd inside, and waiting for the music to begin.

Jay had been waiting for this day for God only knew how long. He had always loved Tracy but used to hate her as well because of her leaving him. Now that he knew the true reason why she left, he had no reason to hate her. He loved her more than anything and was ecstatic that he was remarrying her.
He turned around when he heard the music start. He saw the wink that Dervish gave him and the looked as he saw Marcus walk in followed by Ivana and Markov and finally-looking stunningly beautiful-Tracy. His face lit up at the sight of her.
When she got closer, he held his hand out to her and held hers as they stood at the alter.

Tracy grinned when she heard the music, she waited until she saw the kids move before stepping out. Her grin widened when she saw Jay at the altar. She paused and smiled before walking towards the front, her breathing back t normal after her hyperventilation attack earlier.

The brunette smiled as Jay, the man she was marrying, held her hand when she reached where he was standing. She turned as the minister started to speak.After what seemed like forever, the minister told them to face each other and speak their vows. Tracy was first.

"I, Tracy Tala Haddon-Caine , take you, Jay William Rouge, to be my beloved husband, to have and to hold you, to honor you, to treasure you, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life."

Tracy smiled, holding back tears of happiness as it was his turn to say the vows.

Jay couldn't wipe the smile off his face. He was too happy not to smile. He looked into her beautiful brown eyes as she said her vows, unable to look away. Then it was his turn. He took in a deep breath.
"I, Jay William Rouge, take you, Tracy Tala Haddon-Caine, to be my beloved wife, to have and to hold, to treasure, to be at your side in sorrow and in joy, in the good times, and in the bad times, and to love and cherish you always. I promise you this from my heart, for all the days of my life."
Jay rubbed his thumb across Tracy's smooth hand. The only thing that could have made the day better would have been if Shay and Sydney were there.

Tracy smiled and took her gaze away from Jay for a split second only to nod at MArcus. Marcus stood and carried the pillow over to them, the rings sitting on top of it. She took the one for Jay and placed it on his ring finger, grinning at the knowledge she would soon be wearing his ring.

Tracy's' finger had felt naked over the past few months after she took off her late husbands ring. It felt better once she had the engagement ring on but she knew she'd feel complete with the wedding one on as well. Tracy grinned at Jay as he slid the ring on her finger and waited for the minister to say his final words. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Tracy literally squealed and grabbed Jay by the collar, pulling him into a kiss.

Jay smiled at Marcus as he took the ring off the pillow. He knew that Marcus didn't like him and he didn't like Marcus but after the wedding, he was going to try and make it work.
He slid the ring on Tracy's finger and then looked up into her face and smiled. He then heard the words he had been waiting for. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." He let Tracy pull him in and wrapped his arms round her waist as he kissed her. When they seperated, he smiled. "I do believe it's honeymoon time." He grinned.

Tracy laughed at Jays' comment. "No honey, it's the reception first. The honeymoon is later." She giggled and through her bouquet into the crowd. She didn't see who caught it but she laughed as she picked up Marcus and spun him, he giggled into her ear.

Just before she put him down she whispered to him. "Now, Jay is my husband, be nice." SHe made him promise before putting him down. "Now then." She shouted to everyone, who stopped cheering. "Who wants' to go to the reception?" She laughed and grabbed Jays' hand, squeezing it and grinning widely at him.

"Ahh. That's a shame." Jay joked. "I'm waiting for the honeymoon." He smiled cheekily at her the grinned at Marcus as she spun him round.
He followed her as they went to the reception. The hall was decorated fabulously and it looked completely amazing. He put his hand on her waist as he led her to the table. "Now is it time for the honeymoon??" Jay laughed as he looked at Tracy.

Tracy laughed at Jays' little joke. The moment was perfect until, of course, one of the babies kicked. She winced and Grabbed his hand. "Here, feel this." She smiled and put his hand on her belly where it was immediately kicked by one of the kids. "You know, we still haven't named them. You got any suggestions?" She had the middle names but no idea about her childrens first names.

Tracy smiled as the music started and a spotlight was put on her and Jay. She grabbed him and they began to dance slowly. She managed to hear his answer and reply to it before she felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Taneaka, Ivana and Markov's mother. "Taneaka!" She grinned.

Jay felt over flow in him when he felt a baby kicking inside Tracy. He had been around her so much now that it was almost as if they were his. Obviously that was never going to happen but still..."You know what my naming skills are like." He grinned. "How about...umm...Malikai??" It was the first decent name that popped into his head. "I haven't got a clue for the girl."
Jay turned round when he heard the name that Tracy said. "Hey, Taneaka. Who's is that one??" Jay noticed the bump in her stomach and only guessed that it wasn't Bensen's.

Tracy grinned at the name suggested. "Malakai..." She pondered it. "It's good, and how about... Calliopa.... Jay?" It was a nice name, and they fit together nicely for the twins. "Malakai Theodore and Calliopa Jay. I like it." She grinned.

Tracy laughed at Jays' reaction to Taneaka's pregnancy bump. She knew full well who it belonged to and Jay was right, it wasn't her husband. The brunette looked to the other pregnant woman for confirmation before whispering in Jays' ear. "You should know, you were there on new years remember." That was the night Taneaka had 'been' with Dervish. Jays' best man. Exactly four months ago and now here she was, four months pregnant.

Jay smiled when she said she liked the name. He could feel his smile extend when she said the girl's middle name would be Jay. "I like it a lot." He laughed.
Jay heard what Tracy whispered in his ear and had to think for a minute. He had completely forgotten about Dervish sleeping with Taneaka. "Cr@p. He's gonna be in such big sh!t. Sam is already on the verge of murdering him." Jay turned and looked at his best man. He was stood talking to his wife, who was also four months pregnant. "Who wants to break the news to him??" He laughed.

Tracy laughed and looked over at Taneaka, she looked nervous. "Can I do it? please." She pulled the puppy dog eyes until the family friend laughed and nodded. "Yay." Tracy laughed and walked over to The best man and his wife. She turned and winked at her husband and friend. It felt weird to be thinking of him as her husband, great but weird.

"Dervish? Hi, Can I talk to you please. Sorry Sam but. well. It's kinda something I need to tell him on his own." She giggled and shrugged. Tracy could tell Sam wanted to know but the woman walked off any way, the brunette nooticed Sam's suspicious glance backwards before talking to a younger girl on the other side of the room. "So, Dervish. Do you remember Christmas when you turned up at Jays'?"

Dervish was enjoying the wedding. It had been the first day in a while that he hadn't hit someone. He was talking with Sam about Jay and Tracy when Tracy walked up to them and asked to speak to him. He gave Sam a confused look showing that he had no idea what she needed to say.
When he turned round and looked at Tracy he was confused how it would be important. "Kinda, yeah. I don't remember much of that day. I was really p!ssed. Before you ask, Sam doesn't know." He smiled then frowned. "Why??"

Tracy giggled, she tried to hold it in but she couldn't. There was something slightly evil about her, she got a childish impulse to get people into trouble. "Well, you see that lady over there." She pointer to Taneaka who waved with a grin on her face. "The thing is, she is just fat. She's pregnant. Three guesses who's the daddy." She had a mischievous smirk on her face as she said it all. Tracy, in a childish way, looked very menacing with the grin on her face.

Dervish frowned, still confused by what she was saying. "I would guess her husband. If that's a no then I don't know." He shrugged as he looked at the woman. Jay seemed to know her from somewhere as he was talking to her but he had never seen her in his life so why would he know anything about her. "I actually have no idea what you're on about. Why are you asking me this stuff??"

Tracy giggled gleefully and clapped her hands, the fact he couldn't guess made this so much more fun. "Well, at the time her husband was in the office with Jay discussing arranged marriages. Now, there was only one man left at that house. Do you know who that it?" She laughed, slightly menacingly, and waited for the realisation to kick in. "Sam's going to kill you." She chanted as she skipped back to her husband.

Tracy hugged Jay when she reached him. "That was so fun. Almost like our school days." She remembered their school days. "Oh, we were so mean back then. What happened?"

Jay saw the shocked face that Dervish had and knew that Tracy had split the news to him. Jay turned to Taneaka. "Apparently, he's found out." He laughed then turned round to see Tracy hug him. Jay was listening to Tracy but he wasn't looking at her. He was watching Dervish take Sam outside. Once they were out of sight, he looked back at Tracy. "Kids happened. They softened us." Jay laughed and kiss her.

Tracy sighed. "Remember our school days? When everyone wanted to grow up and be a death eater?" She giggled. "I don't think any body really did you know. Not that I know of anyway." She laughed and let go of Jay so she could look him in the eyes. "I've got an idea."

Tracy had a glint in her eye as she turned to the room, clinking a glass to get everyone's' attention. "Hello. Everyone here has seen us here. We did come to our reception. Now, you can stay if you like but me and my husband here." She was grinning as she said it and, at this point, grabbed his hand. "Are off on our honeymoon." There was a cheer from the room and lots of laughter.

Jay's stomach dropped. He had always thought Tracy knew about him being a death eater. He had to tell her at some point. But when?? He pushed it to the back of his mind knowing his wedding was the wrong time to tell her.
Jay's mood lifted again when Tracy said they were off to their honeymoon. He couldn't wait to finally be alone with her. He had spent so many times with her but there had always seemed to be someone else, even if it was people who they didn't know. "At last." He joked as he whispered in Tracy's ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back