It's not as bad as it looks.

Calixa Rider

The entrance to her house was a big and elegant door. She led him down a hallway, trying to keep him from seeing the photo's. If she had thought she was going to have company, she would have taken them down. She pulled him into the living room, only to see her wedding band and engagement ring laying on the table. And right there was a picture of her wedding. She didn't want him to see it.

"What... What did you have in mind?" She asked seductively.

KEvin followed her down the hall, completely ignoring her wedding pictures and things related. He assumed either they were divorced, seperated somehow, or he was out of town, either way he didn't really mind. He didn't like the wedding photo though, It reminded him too much of his own one at home, homself and his ex-wife.

Kevin turned away from the picture and towards Calixa with a grin, this woman was pretty cool. "I don't mind." He walked closer to her and whispered in her ear. "It's all up to you."

She smiled, and kicked off one of her heels. She shrunk about four inches, hoping he wouldn't laugh at her being so short. She kicked off the other and said, "Well what i had in mind, i'm sure the neighbors wouldn't want to see." She looked at the window and then looked back at him, smirking.

Kevin grinned and pretended not to notice her shortness. He raised his eyebrows at the suggestion in her words. "That sounds like fun to me." He oaused, taking a step backwards slightly. "Shorty." He smirked.

She puled him, walking backwards so she could see him. "i'ma have to punish you for that, love." She said biting her lower lip. She hated when people made comments about her height, but in his case, it was fine.

Kevin grinned at her, still half smirking. "Now that sounds like fun to me." He raised his eyebrows and laughed, hugging her to him and kissing her passionatley.

His arms fit perfectly around her and she kissed him back with just as much passion. She pulled him towards the bedrom, hoping he would follow.

Kevin felt her pulling him towards a door and let her, somehow they managed to get there, simultaneously walking and snogging, without falling or tripping. It wasn't easy. Eventually the got to the room she was taking him to, it was the bedroom. He grinned.

She pulled away and grinned back at him. He was a very beautiful man. She pulled out of his arms and led him to the bed smiling. "You ready?" She asked.

((Since this is supposed to be PG-13, you wana end this and start the morning?))

Kevin grinned and followed her down. The rest, as the say, was history.

Kevin woke up yawning and looked around, he had no clue where he was. He sat up in a panic before the night's, let's call them activities, caught up with his memory. He sat there for a few seconds, remembering the night, before feeling a chill and lying back under the cover.

Calixa had been awake for quiet some time now; a little ashamed of what she had done with Kevin. She usually didn't like one night stand, it wasn't her type of thing. When she saw him sit up, she almost burst out laughing. As he laid back down she kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear; "How'd ya sleep?" She smiled and pulled back looking at him.

Kevin grinned when he heard her voice and pulled her towards him. "It was wonderful, not as good as what preceded it, but wonderful none the less." He smiled and returned her kiss on the cheek. "And yourself?"

She smirked and kissed him on the lips slowly. When she pulled back she said; "I'll have to agree with you." She looked over at the clock. Was it really only ten? She shrugged and turned back to him, nuzzling him softly.

Kevin followed her gaze to the clock. It was ten o clock. "Sh!t, I'm meant to be at work. So sorry. Maybe we can meet up again at some point." HE spoke while getting out of bed and putting on his clothes. When he finished he turned back to Calixa. "Sorry about this. Bye." And he left.

She laid back on the bed with a huff. Maybe it was just a coincidence. She looked across the room, past where Kevin had been laying, at the picture of her ex-husband. She threw a pillow at it, and proceeded to fall asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back