🌹 Rose Giving It's Magic!

Naomi Wu-Maxwell

Unique | Talkative | Professor Maxwell's Asst.
OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Naomi was a curious bunny when she was waiting down the dungeon, she had read her next receivers letter and was sad about the last part. While coming up to the Great Hall, Naomi's brain was rolling of an idea but she had no idea what it was still. Entering the Great Hall, she spotted her housemate. "Nolaaannnn" Her voice sweet. "Are you busy?" Naomi sat beside him while eyeing the snacks.

Nolan had made his way to the Hufflepuff table, quickly wanting to eat snacks and head back to the common room and get back into his music or something. He had quite enjoyed the atmosphere of the roses but he thought that it would be best for him to have some time alone for a bit. He looked up when he had heard his name and smiled at his housemate. "Hey there! No not at all" Nolan says with a small smile and then pointed to the snacks that were there. "You want some?" Nolan says with a small smile and pointed to the snacks.

"Oohh, yes please." Naomi said when she was offered the snacks. "By the way, you have a rose." She dug up her notebook with the rose letters in it. She was fairly organized. "Don't get mad but I kind of read the letter andddd" Naomi trailed off as she gave Nolan the letter and followed by a yellow rose. "I don't have extra pink rose. But I guess you know the drill." The young Hufflepuff winked at him.

Nolan-s-Letter.png

Nolan.
you are a great musician. and i enjoy when we get to hang out together, we should do it more often, maybe we could go and hang out at the velentines dance
(this may have been a pink rose if your sister wouldnt bug me on whi i was sending a pink rose to or you who you were getting it from)
niamh

Last edited:
Nolan smiled gently at the mention of the rose. He then chuckled and shook his head a little. "Don't worry I'm not mad," Nolan says with a small smile as she told him that she had read his note. He then got a little confused at the mention of a pink rose, as he gently grabbed the rose and note before reading the note and smiled a little. He wasn't gonna lie, he was a bit shocked that someone had asked him to hang out at the dance, but Nolan was happy about it and he had for sure was going to say yes. But Sky was right about one thing, and that was his sister was not going to stop bugging her, so he guessed Sky had made the right move.

After giving the said delivery, Naomi went on to take the whole bowl of crisp and just dug in it. "You better make their Valentines special." Her words barely audible with a mouth full of crisp. "She made the move. You do the rest. Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day and thank you for the crisp. I'm taking the whole bowl." Naomi stood from her seat and walked out of the Great Hall with a bowl.

Nolan nodded in agreement, he sure had to do the rest as well as make it special. He chuckles as she mentions that she was gonna take the bowl, totally thinking she was joking. He was about to grab another chip when the girl actually took the bowl with her. Which left him chuckling to himself before grabbing something else to eat, thinking about what he could do at the valentine's dance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back