OOC First Name
Alex
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Feeling it
Tina was easing from her muggle studies, she seems to have gotten higher markings that she only needs to worry about her finals. It was a good thing because she can focus on Hogwarts Monthly and her other wizarding subjects. Also doing extra club work on her new club. She wasn't into sisterhood but as long as she can grab some juicy news then she'll happily be there for them. Following her into the garden was her trusty self-writing quill with parchment just hovering. She was dictating her monthly to-dos before she actually forgets about them.

She was still thinking about what happened to Jenna. Of course, she didn't believe what the tabloids were saying. She knows the difference between the people who does the articles. Jenna ought to be careful, the Maxwell is a powerful family. She'd seen her grandmother do stuff to other people she doesn't like but thankfully, Tina's father isn't like his parents. He has more empathy. The Slytherin girl continued to dictate while walking around the garden when she saw a magnolia tree that was blooming. A flower a few feet from her was out of reach, she decided her wand would help reach it but it was two inches short. For some reason, she wanted that magnolia flower.

Seb knew that it was his last year in Hogwarts and even that didn't make him focus on studying. He had no intentions to be good at lessons, he had no intentions or plans for the school at all. He just enjoyed it as much as it could, he had found out that his best friend and sister managed to get into this school, and now he at least had someone by his side. However, he still went on a walk alone and he didn't get any far away when he noticed someone struggling with getting a flower, and in any other situation, he wouldn't pay attention but it was Tina. That time when they talked for the first time, she seemed pretty cool, so he just approached her from behind and took the flower easily as he was pretty tall. Then he just went around her and leaned on the tree, and teasingly twirled the flower in his hands. "What could I get for the flower?" he just teased her and waited for her reaction, hoping that it would be positive. Of course, he was going to give it to her, he didn't need the flower, he was just enjoying the moment.

She was right up there, just one more jump and she can tap that flower off. Tina made the jump and unexpectedly somebody snatched it from her. Tina gave Sebastian this look of sassiness, "How about a Birkin bag? You have a colour preference?" She joked. If it was another person, she would have jinx them already and she had the flower in her hand. But it was Seb, the only straight headed person who would talk to her without being afraid or loathing her. "Of course, is a Birkin bag cost the same as a free flower? I don't think so." The Slytherin girl present her hand for him to hand her the magnolia flower. "I'll settle for a gift card at Harrods." She smiled.

Seb lightly chuckled when Tina gave him the look and then offered the bag. "Oooh, pink, please!" he excitedly clapped hands while talking in a high-tone voice, just teasing her. He wouldn't accept anything anyway so he was just messing around knowing that she wasn't going to get mad at him. "Well, it isn't tho, after you will take it, it probably will cost the same if not even more," he continued to joke while handing the magnolia flower away to Tina. "Ha, I moved away from Britain last year," he chuckled again before offering out his elbow for her to take. "I was going for a walk, wanna join me and tell me about the drama with Jenna? What happened there? Too sappy for you?" he asked, wanting to just chat with Tina and it was the first thing that came to his mind.

Tina chuckled at Sebs. The only person who can lift her mood and ended up having muse on her articles and study. She was glad she had met him or this school would have been a bummer till she graduates. "I'm not that very important to be a sign of trend." Tina rolled her eyes playfully. She wasn't like her cousin Nora or her extended family from the Maxwell, who were all a trend since they exist. "Christ! Seb, we're in the year 2055. Online shopping is always available." Tina reminded, although, she wasn't really an online shopping type of girl. She still order stuff that she can't get from the shops.

The Slytherin girl nod her head, and caught up with Sebastian. "Right, she made it a big deal now, is she?" Jenna, she always figure is a soft soul. Can't handle the tide of life and what it brings. "Well, I only asked about the tabloid that's circulating around Europe and New Zealand. The photos were clear enough to see her face with one of the Maxwell. Of course, I really don't believed in tabloids. It was just a coincident that my mother was a fan of gossips and I happened to read it." But, of course, she didn't think that her asking Jenna was a big deal and she lost point for her house from Jenna being dramatic. Her mother might be married to a Maxwell, but she has a stomach to fight off paparazzi's. "Life isn't for the weak. If you are, you'll be eaten alive." Like Jenna.

Seb rolled his eyes and threw his hand away as saying that he wasn't interested anymore, of course, only as a joke. "Pft, then why are we even friends? I won't be friends with people who don't sign of the trend," Kane just messed around with Tina, he liked Seville-Lopez, she was fun and always understood his jokes. "Honestly, I forget about the internet all the freaking time actually, you will have to show me how to work with it after graduation," well, the main reason wasn't that he forgot about it, he didn't, he was just in the orphanage for a long time and somehow a lot of things there distracted him from that.

Sebastian listened to what Tina shared with him and lightly shook his head about Jenna's reaction. He honestly didn't like all those sappy and emotional people except for Casper. He didn't like when people never understood that communication with nobilities always had its own consequences. "Well, she would need to learn how to keep herself together. She's just embarrassing herself," he said in a slightly annoyed voice. Not at Tina, he didn't like how Jenna behaved. "Wait, you're talking about those tabloids with Reagan? Jesus, my little sister is obsessed with Maxwells actually," he lightly chuckled. Dani liked all noble people actually. "But oh well, I'm on your side. She literally blew out a drama out of things that she did herself," he agreed with Tina, Jenna was too emotional for an adult world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back