It's come.

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Henric staggered into the resolute darkness of the alley, tumbling over his boots and dropping onto the floor. Shivering, he leaned against the wall and held up an empty, decorated vial, that once had liquid in it. Not now. He cursed in his mind, stashing the vial at his sash. Not, now! Gripping the side of the wall, he pulled himself to his feet, moving away from the beams of sunlight that poked in. Wandering in further and further into the alley, until he was submerged in complete darkness, he at last stopped.
Breathing out quietly, he moved along the alleyway softly, his shivering was gone. Silently, he wondered to himself how he was supposed to get to Borgin's from here, this was the back part of the alley. But there was no helping it, he had held on well so far, but it was getting out of hand.

(( Is this open? If not, i'll edit ))

Hyo-rin whistled to herself as she walked down Bleak Street. She had just arrived in New Zealand via her father's private jet the day before, and has decided to do some exploring today. She walked down the alley, and it was getting darker and darker. Hyo-rin sighed and continued walking. She was used to it, there wasn't much light in the Imperial Palace in Korea too. Just as she was about to turn back to walk up the alley again, something or rather someone, caught her eye. The boy looked as if he needed help and Hyo-rin didn't know what to do. She couldn't speak English that much. She walked a little nearer to him, but far enough for her to escape in case he attacked her.

Hyo-rin bowed at him twice, before asking, "Are you alright?" she asked.

(Oh, well it is if you want to RP. ;P)

Henric's eyes flicked upwards tiredly, why now of all times. His pained expression broke into one of his fake smiles, slowly, he bowed his head, eyes registering her every feature and appearance, then he spoke in her own language. "Anyong haseyo. (Hello)", raising his head again, he smiled painfully at her. He could no longer keep his emotions in check anymore, that wasn't a good sign. Clutching the side of the alley wall tightly, he cringed and whispered unconvincingly. "I'm fine."

Hyo-rin beamed. "You speak my language, very fluent too," she said, impressed by the boy. "Do you need help?" she asked noticing that the boy had difficulty trying to stand straight. "My name is Min Hyo-rin, crown princess of Korea. Its a pleasure to make you acquittance kind sir," she said formally as if she was she was still in the imperial palace, as bowed to him again.

"Lee - Henric Lee." He gasped, his voice now coming out in hissing retches that shook the foundation of his throat. Coughing, he leaned against the wall and moved along the side cautiously, moving away from the stray beams of sunlight within the cracks and nearer to the darkness. "It's a pleasure to meet you too." Henric replied softly, barely audible as his breath slowly faded. His eyes strayed about, and his closed them briefly. "What are you doing here in Bleak Street? It seems like a bad place for a young girl to wander around, especially a young girl of Asian Royalty and Lineage, isn't it?"

Hyo-rin sighed. "I was doing some exploring of this country, i just arrived yesterday from Korea. I am going to attend Hogwarts next semester actually," she replied thoughtfully. "I hope its not too personal, but did you know you were a wizard?" she asked. "And I wonder why the people here are so afraid to walk here, its only dark," she continued, gently touching the walls. "In Korea, we don't have much light," she added. "Do you need some food? I could buy you some Sir, you look quite pale," she commented, her tone low.

Henric's lower lip now begun to tremble visibly, when he talked, his kept his mouth pursed tightly, and his eyes strayed towards her head and neck from time to time. "The darkness isn't the only thing that makes this street fearful - there are many things to fear." Henric breathed in, and continued in a haggard voice. "Sometimes, giving away personal information gains trust - sometimes it gains trouble - fear - horror." He blinked, and gave her a smile of wax. "Forgive me for being so crude. I, too, will attend Hogwarts next semester. I did know I was a wizard. I knew all my life. Perhaps, the life before that."

He put two fingers to his lips and kissed the air towards her as a goodbye sign, "I have to leave soon. Would you like me to walk you back to Obsidian harbour?"

Hyo-rin watched Henric's reaction. "You are very lucky kind sir," Hyo-rin replied cooly, bowing at him. "You can go ahead and leave, i can find my way back, as i have all my life. May the "Tao" be with you kind sir," Hyo-rin mumbled kindly, bowing another two times at him, before walking away. She turned around, looked at him and smile. "I will see you in school and may the Tao lead you through god's door," she said with her eyes close, before turning back and walking away.

Henric bowed his head slowly, "Ki Hap Jin ... Min-Hyo-Rin." Turning, he clutched his throat, clenching his teeth. She was interesting - she bore a burden like he did, perhaps more, perhaps less. But he couldn't stay, not this time. He breathed out, gripping the side of the alley wall as he fumbled along the dark alleyways. Every now and then, he would cough, and the sound slowly faded as he disappeared into the darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back