Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand - The Merlin 16" Essence of Dragon's Whisker
Stone walls stood still behind the backway entrance where Diagon alley would have been located. Not one brick move in place to let the young woman enter, not one brick shift upwards, she had forgotten what she had to do to enter. Meanwhile someone had been calling out to Maddiie, she turn, "Mrs Fields, Mrs. Fields you've forgotten your key to your room" called the woman who'd had served Maddiie before she left to head for Diagon alley. Maddiie mind sure had been wandering again, for she had forgotten to leave without them. "Than you Ms. Swamp, I've been losing my head recently" she preferred not going to details of what's been causing so many blank spot. Her sickness would explain her estrange behavior, Maddiie just didn't explain why'd she been acting this way.

"Ms.Swamp? Do you mind a second of your time?" the woman curious eyes met Maddiie's before Maddiie said anything else, she poke her head around Maddiie's slender shoulders the portal to Diagon alley still hadn't been open. "Its okay dear, I pretty much know what your gonna say" the woman ruffle up her long aged skirt that reminded one of the time in the revolution war, her British thick accent match just the same. "I was just beginning to think it was me, I mean I hadn't been here---" she counted back seven years but seven years she had lived in London, or was it less than that? Maddiie couldn't possibly remembered with her faint memory, by the time she looked up the bricks were shifted and layered away. The enlightened entrance of diagon alley greeted both woman, "No need to thank me dear just be on your way" Ms.Swamp left as she was summoned, leaving Maddiie behind to admire the old enchanted view of diagon alley.
The air was chilled, not as brutal but seems winter was slowly coming to the end, and thankfully Maddiie was covered under a thick parka, a bit of fur on the inside kept her warm. She travel quickly, the path that lead to the nearby shops was emptied from many bystanders. Maddiie clung onto her parka, her honey optics fell on one familiar shop that hang at the corner, were it was free of being squeeze between two shops. "Three Broomstich" it read on the hard covered of a squeaking wood swinging back and forth got her attention right away. Taking stride, her heel boats hardly touching the ground, she walk in to greet the warm air that fell down on her easily, the comfortable atmosphere making her breath easy, Maddiie decided a seat near the heaters. She sat down on a heavy set recliner, her shoulders now free from her parka, her gaze settling upon faces that surround her. Its been a while since she last visit diagon alley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back