Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 13.5" Sturdy Mahogany Wand with Boomslang Venom Core
After having a silent battle with herself throughout the duration of the ceremony Dannii had decided that the least she could do was talk to him. After all, she had just run out on him after he poured all his emotions into her. Well it wasn't like you were completely emotionless... she told herself trying to stop the queasy feeling she had felt since receiving his invitation. I wonder how his owl managed to find me. I mean I moved to Europe. Dannii dodged through the crowds of family members, prefects, and professors trying to reach Justin.

Finally she managed to push past one last group and tapped on his shoulder to get his attention. "Hey congratulations on graduating, Mr. Head Boy." Dannii said forcing a cheery voice. "Your speech was fantastic." she added quite a bit more sincerely. Way better then mine. That whole ordeal was awful.

Justin had been looking for Dannii ever since he had finished his speech and seen her watching him throughout his whole speech. She didn't look like she wanted to be there, honestly, but if he could find her then maybe he could change her mind about everything. Maybe, just maybe, he could find out what it was that he wanted to know about her feelings when it came to Justin. Justin pushed through the crowds of graduates, knowing that this would be the last time that he ever got to wear his Head Boy badge. It had given him an elite identity in the school, and it had made him feel accepted throughout the school, just like his Prefects badge had. But Dannii had been the person that had made him feel cared about, and wanted, and he had fallen in love with her. That could never go away, and he knew that it never would go away, ever. Justin wanted to be hers, and he would do everything in his power to convince her to get back with him.

Justin smiled when Dannii found him, and complimented his speech. "Thanks Dannii, I learnt from the best." Justin said, chuckling softly. He always felt so much happier in her presence, and he wasn't sure if it would show or not, but he hoped that she'd feel the same as he did.

"I really hope you don't mean me." She joked back. It always had been easy to talk to Justin, even before they really knew each other and they had patrols together. Okay. This isn't so bad. she thought starting to get comfortable standing there. "Any plans now that you're a big fancy adult?" She asked. Dannii knew Justin wanted to be an Auror, of course that could have changed in the past year. You know this isn't what Justin wants to talk about. An annoying voice in her head reminded her. Oh shut up brain. Please just let me have a few minutes of calm before all the emotional crap starts up again. Really Dannii had just started leaving the house again after he accident. Finding out that your life dream would never be accomplished tended to have a negative affect on people, and Dannii was no exception. Of course she didn't really need a job, her parents had left her quite a bit of money, but doing nothing all day was slowly starting to drive her insane.

Justin rolled his eyes at Dannii. Of course he meant her, who else would we have meant? She had been the better one out of the two of them, and the one with the more promising future. But Justin had been the one with the dream and the need to make that dream come true. Justin wanted to be an Auror, and he'd do his best to make that come true. There was so much more that he would have to get done before he could be an Auror though, and he wasn't even sure if he would be accepted into the Auror's with the grades that he had. He doubted they'd accept people like him. "Of course I mean you, silly. Who else would I be talking about?" Justin sighed to himself when she asked him about his future, next. She knew he wanted to be an Auror, could she really have forgotten everything that they had gone through already? "You know I want to be an Auror, Dannii. Surely you can't have forgotten me." Justin said, poking his tongue out at her in mock disdain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back