OOC First Name
Marga
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Straight 9 1/2 Inch Rigid Oak Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
A year has passed, and now Conan was in Hogwarts. But, now, he was a Second Year and he had changed a bit compared to who he was the past year. But he didn't care much on how much he has changed, but his attitude on his friends would never change. The way he treated Amelia, Taylor and even Satsuke before was still how he would treat them now. However, his treatment on Ai had changed drastically. He never talked to her again after the fight he had with her in Japan. He was mad at his sister and he had no idea on when his anger would fade.

Thinking about the past, he also began to think about his Hogwarts friends, especially Satsuke. The last time he had seen him was during the Yule Ball during his First Year and it was such a long time since. He began to think on how his friend was doing and hoped to see him again. Conan began to wander around the courtyard thinking about various things. He wondered if he would be able to meet a first year but he didn't get his hopes up. Since, he would rather meet an old friend.

Satsuke Nakamura had changed a lot since break. He saw his parents for the first time in six years. Now, he was all gloomy and sad. He had tried to talk to Heath about it, but even he did not understand. He gave Heath props or trying to understand, but he just could not. It annoyed him a little. He felt so alone and miserable everyday he woke up. He just wanted to sleep all day and all night. Heath was monitoring how much he was out of the dorm, so Satsuke was going to be outside all day until his 'boyfriend' said it was okay for him to go back inside. He wished his parents cared about him at least half as much as Heath did. His parents should be ashamed that a child has better parenting skills then them.

Satsuke walked onto the Courtyard. He had a feeling he would be spending most of his day here. He saw someone that looked familiar to him. After walking closer to the person he saw that it was Conan. He had not seen the boy since his first year. If Satsuke was in the mood to smile he would have, but he had been poker-faced all day. He walked up to Conan with a gentle look on his face. "Hey Conan. How are you?" he asked and sat next to his friend. He wondered how he and Ai were doing. He had heard that the two had gotten into some fight. They were all Hufflepuffs, so they had to look out for each other.

Conan had been thinking about his fight with Ai. But, no matter how he thought of a way around it, he just couldn't think of a reason to help his anger over her fade. She was his only family, yes, but he couldn't help but lose his temper on her. After all, Ai fought with a friend of Conan and the young boy didn't take it so lightly. It was something that Ai had to apologize for and Conan wanted Ai to do so, but instead the girl lashed out on him and that was something that couldn't be appreciated.

Thoughts wandering around his mind had suddenly stopped when he heard a voice he hadn't heard for a long time. It was Satsuke's voice but he looked all gloomy. Conan gave out a smile and said, "Hey Satsuke. I'm good, I think. You?" Conan slowly walked to Satsuke as to slowly meet up with him. "You don't look so good. Something happened over vacation?" he worriedly asked his friend. Conan had shoved his thoughts to the back of his mind for a while. Since he wanted to have a good conversation with the friend he hadn't talked to in a while.

Satsuke sighed. Was it that obvious that something was wrong with him? What was it that gave him away? It was probably the fact that he was not smiling, and he barely showed any emotion. He was definitely different then he was last year. He missed how happy he was not having to worry about seeing his parents. "How are you and Ai? I heard you two got into a fight last year." he said and looked over at his friend. His face was emotionless, something that ran in the family. His parents told him that showing emotions made a person weak. Satsuke knew first hand that what his parents thought about emotions wasn't true. He shrugged. "I saw my parents." he said. He voice was monotone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back